Twistominoes Game 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy released her connection to Jake's knee, and sat back to give the boys more access to her breasts. Neither of them was going to report her for breaking the connection to Simon's shoulder. With her moving back, Alan too decided to sit up to get more access to her body. No complaints from her or Simon meant he was home free.

Mandy's reconnection was to Trisha's right thigh which made the little Asian jump. Everyone but Simon had their left legs on her lap, so Trisha couldn't escape Mandy's clever fingers as they traced a path at the hem of Trisha's shorts which left a trail of goose bumps in its wake. She kept up her surreptitious contact with Trisha's breast, and continued to rub back and forth across her clothed nipple.

Trisha shuddered as her belly did flip flops. Her arm against Alan's hardness had been unsettling to start, and Mandy's arm on her breast had been a small discomfort, but now that Mandy was ramping up the intensity, it was getting more difficult to ignore the rushes of guilty pleasure coursing through her veins and heating up her loins. Although she had small breasts, she had large perky nipples which she took great efforts to hide behind well padded bras. She could feel them come to life under Mandy's arm and worried more that Mandy would notice than her actual predicament.

She opted to remove Jake's right hand from her shoulder, and kept her hand pressed against his crotch. She felt the strange compulsion to grab the writhing snake, but kept her cool the best she could as Mandy continued to bring forth lovely strange sensations in her nether regions. She found herself pressing the back of her wrist against Alan in time with Mandy's arm swaying against her engorged nipple. Alan had no complaints there. He held on to her wrist as she continued prodding him, silently urging her on.

His fingers were now circling Mandy's protruding nipple. In turn, Mandy kept up the pressure on Trisha's breast, relishing the familiar sounds of her rapid breaths. Girls with smaller breasts were usually more sensitive. It was as if they had all their nerve endings closer together. Mandy hardly ever came from breast play alone, though it had been a while since she had two guys play with her breasts. It had been too long since her last Twistominoes outing.

Trisha felt betrayed by her body as the pulsing in her crotch threatened to steal her sanity. She rubbed against Alan even harder now as she imagined sparks flying from her nipples as they were tortured by Mandy's constant motion. Mandy's fingers had started moving ever so slightly higher on her thigh, and though she wasn't a lesbian, she couldn't help but quiver in excitement. How far would this go?

On the other side of the group, blissfully unaware of the chaos that was taking place a few feet from them, Gina had released Simon's shoulder and moved her hand up to Jake's chest, her elbow still anchored to his left thigh. Jake had left Trisha's back and now his hand solely rested on Gina's side, fingers dangerously close to her left breast that he had the pleasure of meeting earlier that evening. He chose to place his hand on her upper arm, and began to stroke down to her elbow before returning to her shoulder and back down again. Her skin was smooth and supple and he could feel the muscles in her arms tense and relax as he glided across them. Her hand on his chest travelled a lazy path across his chest and firm belly. He wished that she would come up for a passionate kiss that he so wanted to give her, but she stayed on his thigh. He felt himself growing the more they touched and he knew the front of his shorts would be wet with precum by now. She was so close, and though he wanted to ravage her, he knew he didn't want to hurt her in anyway. Listen to me, he thought, when did I become such a sap? Who is this girl that has such a power over me?

It was Gina's turn to pick from the bag, and her draw was a legitimate blank-2. Mandy dropped Simon's elbow like a stone and took a firm grip of his throbbing cock. He took in a quick intake of air as her fingers stroked him mercilessly. He replied by increasing the intensity on her breast; the urgency of their breathing raising in unison.

Trisha dropped her hand from Jake's chest and brought it to Gina's shoulder. Gina wondered why Trisha's hand was quivering but didn't think much of it. There were other more pressing things to consider, like the blood pounding in her head. She could hear Jake's heartbeat in his femoral artery and it made her strangely happy that it was going equally fast. What was he thinking? She was vaguely aware of his hand on her side and wondered if he would sneak a feel. More importantly, did she want him to? She didn't know. She felt his right hand running through her hair and she wondered what he would do if she leapt off his thigh and kissed him firmly. She chuckled nervously at the image in her head.

Mandy withdrew her left arm from Trisha's thigh and breast, and Trisha was about to point it out when she felt the same hand slip in the wide neck of her T-shirt. She jerked upright, careful not to jostle the legs on her lap too much. Mandy's expert fingers found their way under her cup and grasped her distended nipple. She tweaked it and pinched it gently, sending new shockwaves down Trisha's spine right to her soaking core. Trisha's eyes flew wide open as the pleasure threatened to swallow her whole. She needed something to grab on to and her left hand whipped around and found a suitable hand hold - Alan's swollen cock. Alan swallowed hard as Trisha tried to squeeze the life out of his dick, almost to the point of pain. Realising there was no need to hold her hand in place, his right hand travelled up her arm and down to her chest where he met Mandy's hand. That made sense he thought as he squeezed Mandy's tit in appreciation.

Mandy removed her hand from Trisha's breast and Trisha let out an audible moan that she made no move to quiet. Trisha's dejection turned into joy when a new, larger right hand sought her nipple. She knew it had to be Alan's and she squeezed him again as he toyed with her breast. Alan was in the throes of ecstasy, two nipples in hand and a warm hand on his cock. Now if only he could get her to move away from Jake's legs and maybe they'd be in a more comfortable position? It was awkward to reach her nipple from his angle.

He didn't even bother to search the bag and called out blank-5. The moment the blank was called, Gina lifted her head from his lap and wrapped her arms around him for their first kiss. Jake's right hand was still in Gina's hair, but he didn't need to pull her in for the kiss that he longed for. She tasted sweet, like cherry chapstick. It sounded cliché, but maybe that was what she had on? It was slow and tentative at first, and lasted a few seconds. They broke apart briefly before sharing another longer passionate kiss.

Trisha's head left Jake's lap in a hurry as she turned to face Alan. Had the lights been on, they would have seen the fire, no lust, in each others eyes, but at that strange moment where her hand was wrapped around his cock and his hand was in her shirt, there was no time for romance. She dived on him, her searing tongue searching for his as they collapsed to the floor. Alan lost his grip on Mandy's breast and his other hand slipped out of her top, but both hands found a new home on Trisha's pert ass. He groped it as their tongues duelled, surprised to find no hint of her panties. Was she wearing a thong? The thought of it made him even more excited.

With Trisha and Alan off to the side, Mandy and Simon were free to explore each other more. It was clear the game was over and the ultimate tile had been drawn. Simon drove both hands up Mandy's shirt to cup her exquisite breasts. He kneaded them like an expert baker as she breathed heavily in his ear. She hadn't let up on his cock since she first got to it, and the tension building in him was getting too much for him. He whispered in her ear and she knew exactly what he wanted. Under the cover of the darkness, she pulled down the waistband of his shorts, exposing his turgid manhood to no one in particular. Swiftly she inhaled his penis, swirling her tongue around the flared head. It wasn't long, but his cock was thicker than the others she had encountered. Still she did her best to capture his warrior in her hot mouth. She suckled silently, letting her tongue do all the work. She came up for air, running her tongue up along the base of his prick and he knew the end was near. She barely took a gasp of air before he shoved her down again, ramming his cock as far into her mouth as he could. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as he came into her mouth. She gagged slightly at first, before swallowing gulp after gulp of Simon's salty cum.

Jake and Gina were locked in an embrace, his left arm wrapped around her back and the other cupping her cheek. She felt so soft. "Gosh you're beautiful," he whispered in her ear as he gently kissed her again. Gina shuddered involuntarily as their lips met. She had experimented with kissing before with Tommy, the boy next door, but it had never felt like this. Her mind was racing at two hundred miles an hour, but she felt perfectly safe in the eye of the storm that was brewing within her. Her skin felt like it was on fire and Jake's hand at the back of her neck was the only cool spot. He made no effort to touch her anywhere else; he was so wrapped up in their embrace.

She broke the kiss and threw her head back, and he complied easily, planting a flurry of kisses on her proffered neck. Each kiss felt like a drop of water on a hot frying pan, angrily sizzling as it made contact, sending violent shivers down her spine. His arm on his back had floated down and now rested against her thigh. His large hand on her thigh felt cool and brought her temporary relief but the fires within her were becoming stronger and soon she could barely feel his hand. His mouth traced the neckline of her round neck T-shirt before cutting back up the left side of her neck to her ear. Another violent shudder overtook Gina as he nibbled her earlobe. Her nipples peaked in excitement and she was sure her panties were soaked, but he wouldn't let up his attack.

Trisha had yanked her top and bra off to give Alan free access to her breasts. Even without light he could tell they were beautifully formed, not too large for small her small frame. She had the most amazing nipples that stood out proudly, and he paid homage to them, taking the right in his mouth and tweaking the left. They responded to him and became even harder. She sat astride him, her legs straddling his and she pushed his head into her breast, urging him to take as much of it into his mouth as he could. His tongue was a demon, circling and taunting her poor nipple, flicking and lashing it with pinpoint accuracy. Each strike made her quiver and it took a lot of her willpower not to cry out.

She wasn't inexperienced or anything, having accidentally on purpose lost her virginity in her early teens, but it had been a while now and no one in the university knew her lascivious past. She was the prim and proper girl with a drive to be number one in everything, who wouldn't accept no for an answer or sorry for an excuse. Something in her liked the impression she gave her peers because it gave her a sense of power and control as they looked at her in awe and fear. But now in the cover of darkness, her inner demons had risen to the surface. No one but Alan would know, and she knew ways to keep him quiet. Yes, suck my breast my little man-whore, she smirked inwardly.

Alan had no intention coming to this camp to be anyone's little whore, but for right now, he'd endure any name-calling to stay right where he was. He was much bigger and taller than Trisha, but somehow knew that she wasn't as fragile as she looked. She had jumped him! He felt her hips bucking against his crotch and knew that she wasn't as demure and innocent as she had initially put out. His cock rose majestically to meet her writhing movements, and she gave her approval by rubbing up harder against his length. Alan could hear the sounds of cloth on cloth echoing in his ear, but felt sure that none of the other four would be able to hear it above the sounds they were making.

His left hand had moved up the wide legs of Trisha's pants and he had physical confirmation of her choice of underwear. The flimsy material could hold no water as her gushing fluids had soaked right through. He bounced her on his lap, painting her wetness on the tent of his shorts. His left thumb snaked in between her shorts and her thong to massage her clit and she breathed her approval into his ear as she bit down hard on it. His head went back to her left nipple and he shifted the crotch of her sodden thong. In moments, two fingers were buried deep in her and she fucked them of her own accord. Trisha felt the familiar stirring in her, screwed her eyes tight and pursed her lips as her orgasm hit her hard. She clung on to Alan, screaming internally and flailing about like a vampire on a date with the sun. Her juices ran down his hand to pool in his palm, and there seemed to be an infinite amount; it just kept flowing. She didn't stop moving, constantly driving his thick fingers home as her orgasm robbed her mind of its sanity.

Over in their corner, Simon's face was buried between Mandy's legs as he gave her his best impression of a twister. It was sloppy but Mandy didn't let him come up for air, wrapping her legs around his shoulders. His tongue darted in and out of her wet folds, occasionally rising to flick at her clit. His hands were equally full with her breasts. They were heavy and much more of a handful for him, but he mauled them gamely, giving equal attention to both. Her top and bra were raised above her breasts, but she didn't take them off completely. You never know when you'd need to beat a hasty retreat, she thought, memories of her first game of Twistominoes with Gary in his basement coming back unbidden.

He had been her first boyfriend. He had introduced her to this game and they had enjoyed all the variants and were getting hot and heavy one afternoon when his older brother Jimmy walked in on them. Before she could react, he had taken damning evidence with his camera phone and she was forced to suck him off then to ensure his silence. She was sure that Gary had somehow arranged it, but couldn't prove it. After that time, whenever she played the game, Jimmy would be on hand to gate crash or even sit and watch while stroking himself. He must have been hooked after the first blowjob because he kept coming back for more. The last time they played, he wanted in on it and he took her mouth while his brother came in from behind. That was also the last time she saw Gary.

Simon came up for air and unable to hold himself back any longer, he ripped his shorts off and flung them aside. Mandy lay flat on her back and raised her hips to meet him as he penetrated her soppy cunt. She had been leaking fluids for a long time now, and there was no resistance to his invading prick. Mandy wasn't worried about getting pregnant; she had been on the pill well before even meeting Gary. She closed her eyes and tried to enjoy it but Simon's cock was a bit short for her liking, and since she gave Alan over to Trisha, she was stuck with the short end of the stick. Alan was definitely the larger of the two. She wondered if Jake was hung, but knew early on that Jake had eyes only for Gina. Maybe she could get Trisha and Jake to join in so she could get at his cock.

Simon realised that Mandy wasn't as participative as he liked, so he motioned her to flip onto her hands and knees. He repositioned himself behind her, and grabbing her tits with both hands, he rammed her hard from behind. Mandy gasped as the angle drove him deeper. He may not be long, but he certainly knew how to make the most of it. In this position, his cock seemed bigger. His roughness reminded her of Gary, and of those days when she was young and foolish. Simon was getting into stride, pistoning himself as far in as he could go on every stroke. Mandy could feel the tide waters rising and she found herself thrusting back against him to get all of him in. Simon continued to hammer her pussy with increasing frenzy, and she moaned softly every time he buried himself to the hilt.

Gina was also getting frustrated. It didn't take much to know what was happening around them and the sounds of furious lovemaking were blowing her mind. Jake was moving maddeningly slowly, languidly caressing her thigh and stroking her back. It felt so good, but her burning skin needed to feel more of him. She gripped his T-shirt and started to pull it up, hoping he would follow her lead. Jake needed no more prompting, whipping her T-shirt and bra off in a jiffy. He nestled between her breasts and left no patch of skin unkissed. Each kiss felt cool to the touch and brought her temporary reprieve from the fires inside, but the flames just kept rising and she feared she would soon be engulfed.

"Jake, come with me," she pulled him urgently to their feet. "I like the dark but I need to see you." They grabbed their tops and snuck off to the bathroom adjoining the dark hall, leaving the groans and whimpers of the other four behind them. With the door firmly locked behind them, Jake hit the light switch and was presented with a topless goddess with tussled blonde locks and frightened aqua eyes. They were bright crystals and he himself drowning in them. Her eyes scanned his face for signs that their emotions moments prior were not just a figment of her imagination.

Neither spoke for what seemed like eternity, both content to visually consume the other at arm's length. Jake's chest was broad like she had remembered from the game, and finally seeing him in the light without his shirt made her feel girly and shy. Her eyes flicked down guiltily to his black shorts and the huge tent in the front. There was no hiding that beast.

Jake was not shy about it, nor was he too shy to gawk at her breasts. She had pink nipples and areolas, and her breasts were firm without any hint of sagging. They were simply beautiful. His eyes travelled down to her grey shorts and shapely hips before returning to those lovely breasts.

"Hi," Jake spoke at last. "I'm Jake. I don't believe we have properly met."

Gina giggled. "Hi Jake, I'm Gina. Pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied.

The formalities out of the way, they embraced tightly and locked lips and tongues in a desperation borne of lust, and maybe the beginnings of love? The darkness was no longer a catalyst for their feelings, and now that they had met again in the light, assured that their feelings were mutual, there was little to hold them back. His hands rushed through her hair as he pressed her closer. Her breasts were crushed between them and his hardness dug into her belly but neither cared, so caught up were they in their kiss.

They broke apart momentarily for air, before re-engaging with renewed fervour. The fever in their bodies was intensifying and kissing alone was not sufficient to douse the flames. Jake's hands had drifted down to her butt and he kneaded her gently. Each squeeze only served to build the tension in Gina's body as she felt her passion build within. She gripped him tightly and moulded her body to his as his throbbing erection continued to stir her insides. How much more could she take?

Jake didn't want to overstep his boundaries, but Gina was having none of that. Retrieving his right hand from her butt cheek, she brought it up to her breast. He murmured his approval and gave it his full attention. The flood waters were rising and she knew that it wouldn't take much to throw her completely over the edge. He ran his fingers over swell of her breasts and through the cleavage, pausing briefly to coddle her protruding nipples. His fingers travelled under her breasts and he lifted one as if to gauge its weight. Satisfied with his research, he gripped one nipple with his thumb and index.