Twistominoes Game 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Gina tossed her head back and shuddered as her orgasm hit her hard. She buried her face into his chest to muffle her cries of release and he held on to her as her body writhed in his arm, wracked with pleasure. He had no idea that her body was so sensitive to touch. She possibly had no idea too.

They clung on to each other for a minute as she returned to the world of the living. "Is it my turn to help you out?" she teased him. "You've been such a good boy; you deserve a reward." Her fingers gripped the waistband of his shorts and she moved to yank them down to the floor, but they were caught on his engorged penis. He laughed nervously as she reached into extract his curved scimitar, his breath catching in his throat when her fingers wrapped around his turgid length. She smiled lasciviously when his manhood popped into view.

She had been friendly with her neighbour Tommy in the past and they had played doctor when they were growing up together out on the ranch, so she knew a little about cocks. But Tommy's penis had been that of a young boy, and Jake was fully grown in all sense of the word. He was a modest 6 inches and she caressed it like it was her favourite toy. She curled her fingers around it, stroked the length and underside, cupped his balls and explored the purple flared head. Jake prayed that she wouldn't restrict herself to just inspecting with her eyes and hands, but she taunted him by refusing to pick up the pace. She continued at her maddeningly slow pace until the first dollop of fresh precum glistened on his tip. She reached out with her tongue and flicked the tip of his cock, and he twitched violently.

"Come on Jake, you can hold on better than that," she smirked and her fingers wrapped around the base.

"Not for much longer. I've been aroused by you for too long!" He resisted the urge to grab her head with both hands and impale her mouth with his cock.

She stuck her tongue out again swirling the precum and her saliva as she circled his head. Her right hand gripped him by the base while her left was preoccupied with his sack. The combination of the three was amazing and she hadn't even started moving. She began slowly, stroking his length with her right as she sucked gently on the head.

"Gina, that feels so good." Jake babbled. You have no idea, Gina thought to herself.

She picked up speed, the lewd sounds of her sucking filling the small bathroom, competing with the sounds of Jake's heavy breathing. Jake placed a hand on the wall to steady himself, resting his other on her head for unnecessary encouragement. He could feel the pressure building in his balls and she seemed to as well as she massaged them.

"Gina, I don't think I can hold anymore..." Jake moaned as her hand whipped furiously on his shaft as she lost herself in her wild sucking. His scrotum tightened as he unloaded a large dose of his spunk into her waiting mouth. She continued to suck and stroke him, seemingly unfazed by the unending stream of cum.

She released him with a plop and spat his semen into the sink. "That's quite a lot, big boy," she exclaimed, grinning. Jake was spent and could barely manage a smile. They embraced again, both sated and happy, lost in their own world until the lights outside came on and they heard Trisha scream.

----

Next morning as the camp participants gathered for breakfast, everyone was a-flutter with the hushed whispers of gossip.

"Have you heard the news?"

"What?"

"Last night, Kayla and a bunch of guys walked in on a threesome!"

"Really? Here?"

"Yes!"

"Who was it?"

"It was Trisha!"

"Who's Trisha?"

"That girl over there! Black shirt, black hair."

"No way! Are you sure?"

"Of course, I heard it from Daphne..."

Gina and Jake walked into the large dining hall, hand in hand, trying to keep a straight face as they picked up more snippets of conversation.

"I always thought Simon was a little creepy, but I never pegged Alan as the type."

"Are you sure Trisha was a willing participant? What if she was raped?"

"Nah, she was still sucking Simon off while Alan fucked her from behind when the lights came on. Let's just say she wasn't putting up any fight."

Gina gripped Jake's arm tighter as they searched for a seat together. "Aren't you glad we went to the toilet?" she whispered conspiratorially.

"Yeah, but I wonder what happened to Mandy."

"She has played the game before. She probably high-tailed out before it got too serious."

In the other corner of the hall, Mandy smiled to herself, quietly eating her breakfast as she surveyed the scene. Who else would be suitable candidates for a new round of Twistominoes?

----

All rights reserved.

If you liked this, please give it a 5. If you liked the game and want to play it in real life, please do so. Write us a story about your experiences! If you want to write a story about Twistominoes, with your own characters, or even with some of mine, please put a reference to the first game.