Two And Two Make Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

They were woken by the phone ringing. It was only eight-forty. The alarm was set for ten-thirty. Susie groggily answered it. Glanced at him.

"Did you ask for an alarm call?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. No."

"Is that usual round here, that you get alarm calls you haven't booked?"

He shook his head.

"Never happened to me before, no. Hey, you really ploughed into the vodka last night."

"I feel it now. Had to throw up after you finally came to bed. Fortunately I made it to the toilet in time."

"Sounds like you need some tea then."

He fussed with kettle and mugs, brought her tea and ibuprofen. They sipped quietly. Chatted about the strangeness of the night, of Shonagh's unusual behaviour.

"You want some more sleep lassie? I'm going to get dressed now, but I've plenty to read if you need more rest."

"No, what I need is a shower."

No sooner was Susie in the shower than the phone rang. Nine-twenty. Strange. Really strange. He answered.

"It's Shonagh."

"Hi lassie. How are you?"

"I'm down in the lobby. Come and get me."

Fuck. What was this? His head was birling, attempting to cope with who this strange and wonderful woman was.

"Let me get some clothes on first? Five minutes."

He stuck his head into the bathroom.

"Guess who's down in the lobby?"

"She's not?"

"Aye she is. Back in five."

*****

The woman in the hotel lobby wasn't the one he'd been with the previous evening. Her, she'd been dressed to fuck, lacy black top and short skirt, thighhighs, heeled sexboots. This woman was in an everyday top, jeans, slip-ons. No makeup. And when he took her in his arms and looked in her eyes, they were alive. Unglazed. The real Shonagh. He had wanted the slut last night, but this woman he wanted more.

"So. Why have you come back?"

She grinned impishly, eyes sparkling.

"Unfinished business. Sorry, I got out of my head last night. I haven't slept. Kept replaying it all in my head. Had to come back. Take me up. I'm yours."

Jesus. The last thing he'd expected. When she left last night he thought he'd never see her again. His cock surged. He grabbed her hand. Drew her to the lift. As the door eased shut he embraced her.

"Your head's in a different place this morning. You're going to give yourself to me. Let go of yourself. Aren't you? You began to a couple of times last night, but you couldn't let go. You will now."

She kissed him, soft and open, yielding.

"Yeah. I need to let go now."

Susie was naked from the shower when they entered the room. The women embraced. He drew the curtains. Removed his clothes. Turned Shonagh to him.

"Strip. You belong to me. Master needs his good girl naked."

She was quivering as she lay on the bed. Susie retired to the settee, mug of tea in hand, to watch. He lay beside the younger woman, on her right so the other woman had an unobstructed view; his fingers trembling as he stroked her face. Kissed her mouth gently. Took the clamps from the table. The cruel ones, unsheathed metal to bite her hard nipples. This time her eyes were open as the unforgiving material forced her flesh together. Her pupils widened. He didn't need to restrain her. Her head was doing the job. She was his.

He'd gauged the previous night that the crop worked better for her than the flogger. So he cropped her clit and cuntlips. Her legs instinctively closed to protect her sex.

"Open your fucking legs wide and keep them apart. Or do I need to get Susie to hold them for me?"

She shook her head, face a grimace of pleasurepain. The crop swung and the tab slapped viciously till her cunt was glowing red. He dropped it, lowered his head. Lapped her tangy need. She was panting, her hips writhing. Beginning the odyssey to her first orgasm with another being. But she didn't need his mouth, that was his self-indulgence. He had her measure from the previous night. She needed fingers, and not at all gentle. She got them. Vicious thrusting, four fingers and a thumb ramming into her, right to the final knuckles. Her eyes were shut, but he knew better how to read her face and breathing now. She didn't utter a whimper.

Normally he enjoyed hearing a woman's pleasure, but this wasn't about him at all. He worked her with care and devotion, responding as best he could to her every movement, every tremor of her face muscles. Fuck, he was forcing his hand so hard, her cunt was so relaxed and open to his ministrations, that he wouldn't have been surprised if his knuckles had finally breached her defences. Her face contorted.

She'd completely let go, for the first time in her life with another being. Her hips rose from the bed, undulating in need to seek his hand. Long and slow. He bent to kiss her mouth, hand continuing its relentless punishment.

Her back arched impossibly. A long groan. His hand was drenched. She sank back on the bed. Her eyes fluttered open, honest sparkling eyes. She smiled, her heart open to him. The merest whisper.

"Thank you."

He lay beside her, arms round her, stroking, caring. Mouthed in her ear.

"I so want to fuck you. But every man you've been with has fucked you. I want you to remember this as the one time that didn't happen. This is about you Shonagh, not about me at all."

Presently they rose and dressed, and he saw her down to the lobby. They kissed, as lovers this time. Longing and gentle. The parting. They wouldn't see each other again.

*****

When he returned to the room, Susie had dressed.

"So. How was she?"

"You saw. You know. But I need some fucking relief. Get your clothes off slut."

She obeyed. She was perfect.

"Masturbate your master."

She obeyed. She'd never seen him so big.

"Do you want your slut's mouth?"

"You know the answer."

It wasn't Susie sucking him, in his mind. It wasn't Shonagh. Wasn't his ex. It was a completely anonymous woman. His hips rose and thrust in the mouth.

"You need cunt master."

He lifted her legs over his shoulders. And thrust. Purefuck. His loving sexslave. He gave her what she needed. And fuck, did he need it.

12