Two Anna's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to tease her some more and so left her pussy and licked the arch of her right foot, prompting her to withdrawal it and give a giggle.

"That tickles!"

I sucked on her toes and then slowly drew my tongue up the inner surfaces of her calves and then thighs. Her legs grew farther apart and her breathing stopped in anticipation. She had arched her back slightly to expose her pussy and with her legs slightly spread, the pussy lips were also spread apart showing me the soft pink center surrounded by the dark kinky forest of pubic hair. I lightly licked the inner surface of her outer lips causing a sharp gasp to explode from her lips and her ass began to quiver slightly. So my tongue began to play with her inner and outer lips to her great delight. I ran my tongue in and about occasionally flicking her erect clit and she sighed and wriggled with pleasure. Increasingly, I began to flick and suck her clit and she was almost frantic with the pleasure of it.

This was of course and incredible turn on for me, and my cock had progressively hardened until it was rigid again and I was rubbing it against the sheet and Ana's foot and calf as I worked on her pussy.

Ana reached back and pushed my head away from her pussy. Her face was flushed and her chest heaved erratically and she said,

"I want you in me!"

So I quickly jogged over to my discarded trousers to retrieve the Trojan three-pack that I habitually carried in case of unexpected adventures. On route I glanced toward Anna and Scott. The camera had been laid aside and Scott had his hands in Anna's hair guiding her head up and down on his cock. She swirled her tongue around the bulb of his dick and then drew it deeper and deeper into her throat until her lips kissed the hairs at the base of his dick. Scott was red faced and breathless and I could see veins straining at the margins of his brow. His mouth was open in a silent "O" and then

"Aaaahhhh!!"

Anna's head jerked back and a jet of cum shot over her left shoulder and she stroked and milked his cock as successive bursts of cum shot to her left and then all over her left tit. Anna gave a laughed with the surprise of the moment and smiled up at Scott who had almost passed out from the excitement and shakily collapsed into a nearby chair.

Little Ana called, "Hurry back! I want mine!"

So I hustled back fumbling with the condom to get it positioned on my cock. Ana was on all fours at the edge of the bed and she wiggled her rounded ass at me. Her furry pussy was wet with my licking and her pussy juices and the pink center gaped slightly. So I stood behind her, positioned my cock and rammed it home and we both gasped with pleasure. I ran my hands along her back and ass as I thrust in and out of her slippery hole. I reached around and stroked her right breast and rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. We were in the zone each thrusting at each other in ecstasy. I drew some of the juice oozing from her pussy and smeared it in circular motions around her asshole and then began to gently probe the hole with my thumb. In response, I could feel her pussy contract around my cock and we both moaned with pleasure.

Anna had cleaned herself of Scot's jism and walked up to us and began to stroke my back and Ana's flank. She licked and worried at my left nipple with her teeth which sent shivers through me. Then Anna left me and crawled under Ana. With her head between Ana's thighs she had an unobstructed view of my cock thrusting in and out of Ana's pussy. She called out,

"This is hot!"

And she began to stroke little Ana's thighs and gently rub her pussy. Little Ana moaned again and then lowered her head onto Anna's bald pussy and began to lick and suck it causing Anna to gasp with pleasure. The whole event was incredibly erotic. I was in a heightened state of euphoria. The world around me grew dim and indistinct and the two Anna's appeared to glow in the gloom. Their skin was damp with perspiration and flushed a faint pink with excitement and our breathing was ragged with exertion and the pleasure of it all.

I felt Anna's hair tickle my balls and thighs as she rose up to lick and suck little Ana's clit. Ana gasped almost as if in pain and her legs began to quiver uncontrollably. Her pussy began to spasm rhythmically around my cock and I began to see stars as the pleasure exploded in my mind. Little Ana arched her head backwards and screamed in excstacy.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

And I responded, "AAAAAHHHH!!"

And slim Anna fell to the bed "OOhh" as her face was flooded with pussy juice exploding from little Ana's G-spot.

Little Ana's pussy had a death grip on my cock, which was spurting with a flood of juice of its own. Ana and I collapsed together almost smothering Anna below us.

Anna crawled out from under us, looking like a drowned rat and Ana lay quivering beside me in a seizure of ecstasy. Anna laughed for the third time that night,

"Wow, I didn't expect that!" and began to wipe the pussy juice away from her eyes as it drizzled down her face.

"Yeah! It was incredible!" I responded and drew her to me and gave her a big kiss. "I think it's your turn," I said and gently pushed her back onto the bed.

Little Ana was effectively comatose lying flaccidly on her stomach on one end of the bed. The ever-elegant Anna lay smiling before me with her legs slightly spread. So I bend over her and began to kiss her, first gently and increasingly began to probe her mouth with my tongue. Her tongue responded playing with mine. I nuzzled her neck and then lightly ran my fingers over her torso. Goosebumps began to form on her skin and her breathing quickened. My hands gently circled over both breasts, spiraling up to the now erect and crinkled nipples and gently played with them. I lowered my mouth to her left breast and began to flick my tongue back and forth over her nipple causing her to arch her back and gasp with pleasure. Leaning across, I did the same to her right breast and then descended down her torso, licking along her flanks.

I kneeled beside her with my legs to the left of her head and my face staring at her crotch. So she reached up and began to play gently with my flaccid cock. I ran my hands along first the fronts of her thighs and then along their inner surface. With each stroke her legs began to spread wider and wider as if I had uttered the magic word "open sesame!" As a result, her pussy began to gape slightly and so I could see the curled inner lips and the dark slash of her pussy. My hands glided closer and closer to her waiting cunt and her breathing stopped in anticipation. My fingers circled, gliding through the clefts between her legs and outer pussy lips and over the soft mounds of her ass and gently glided along the radial eye of her ass hole. Finally, I gently tickled the surface of her inner and outer lips. She gasped with pleasure and took a ragged breath in. So I played with her inner and outer lips and probed the recesses of her pussy and then lowered my head to her bald slippery mound and began to lick. I ran my tongue along the inner and outer pussy lips and then flicked it across the barrel of her clit. Her pelvis rocked forward, forcing her pussy into my tongue and she cried out, "Aah!" in pleasure.

I stood up and moved to her side so I could more precisely pleasure her pussy. I started to suck her clit and placed two fingers in her pussy to stroke her G-spot. She started to wriggle uncontrollably. So I continued to suck and flick my tongue across her clit and draw my fingers up and out stroking the rough surface of her G-spot. Her breathing became increasingly ragged with small gasps of pleasure and I could feel her G-spot swell and develop a spongy consistency.

Anna was exuding a sexual energy that was incredibly erotic and so my dick became rigid yet again, almost painfully so. Anna was tense with and inwardly focused anticipation of an upcoming orgasm and the core of my torso became tense with a sexual euphoria in echo to Anna's. Sexual energy bounced backwards and forwards between us and unlike the laws of physics, the Eros progressively expanded with each rebound. I have always been amazed at how sexual euphoria can spread from one individual to another (Anna to me) without physical stimulation. So even as I stroked and licked Anna's pussy, my own sexual energy grew greater and greater with each gasp of pleasure that she voiced.

Anna was trembling with excitement and giving little "aahhs", then her pelvis thrust forward involuntarily pushing my head backward and a stream of liquid exploded from her pussy. Her arms flailed wildly in a seizure of ecstasy and her mouth formed a silent "o" of pleasure/pain. Her body rocked wildly, with the earthquake of orgasm and then collapsed flaccidly back onto the bed.

Scott walked up to me and slapped me on the back. "Incredible!" he said. "That was one of the most fucking intense orgasms I have ever seen. I hope I managed to capture it on film!"

His wife Ana, revived from her own orgasm said, "Come here big boy, I want you in me!"

Scott's cock was erect again with the excitement of the encounter and so he climbed on top of his petite wife as she spread her legs wide and mounted her, driving his cock into her slippery pussy and they both gave off a short gasp of pleasure. Scott began to drive is cock in and out of Ana's pussy and she stroked his chest and torso. They were both flushed with excitement and smiling at each other. They were intensely focused on each other as if the outside world had disappeared and I could almost see a ray of light connecting Ana's eyes to Scott's. They both had a faint sheen of sweat causing a halo of euphoria to surround them. Ana's nipples were taught with sexual energy and there was a whitish cream that collected at the margins of her pussy and lubricated each thrust of Scott's cock.

Ana pulled Scott down on top of her and then rolled him to her right and then sat astride on top of him. He lay back with a grin and watched his wife rise and fall onto his upthrusting cock. Her boobs bounced and gyrated about with the energy of her thrusts and he reached up and began to fondle them.

I decided to join the party and began to run my hands along Ana's back, over the mounds of her ass and down the backs of her legs. With each drive of her pelvis Scott's glistening dick would penetrate her slippery cunt and there was pussy juice slowly dribbling down his balls. So I started to spread the cream with my fingers along the surfaces of her inner and outer lips.

"Aaahh!!" Ana gasped with pleasure and I could see her cunt constrict more tightly around Scott's cock.

Scot responded, "Aaahhh!" with pleasure of the pussy grasp. And they pounded together with an even greater frenzy. I began to gently kiss Ana's ass and then back and nuzzle her neck. In doing so, my chest brushed against her back and my cock settled into the cleft of her buttock.

"Stick it in my ass!" she cried to my surprise. But being the gentleman, I complied with the ladies order. I pulled back some and gathered globs of her pussy juice and started to probe her asshole first with one, then two and finally three of my fingers. Little Ana was rocking and bucking in a frenzy of sexual heat in response to the stimulation of her husband's dick and my fingers. From somewhere the ever resourceful Ana had acquired a tube of ultra lube and another condom. She applied some to Ana's asshole and then draped pole as well. I figured that Ana was ready for my cock, which to my surprise was rigid once again. So I positioned myself behind her and thrust forward. My god! She was tight! But just slippery enough that little Sam thrust smoothly to the hilt.

"AAAAhhhh!" Ana cried in response. Then held her body still to receive both a pussy pounding from her husband, Scott and a reciprocal jackhammer from me. The three of us were grunting and gasping like the frenzied braying of a closing symphony. Our euphoria rose to a greater and greater crescendo of ecstasy until

"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!"

"AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"aaaaAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhh!"

First Ana, then me and finally Scott orgasmed in a clash of torsos, limbs, cocks, pussy and ass and collapsed into a slippery, pungent heap.

After what seemed an eternity, but was likely only minutes, I regained consciousness and realized that Scott was struggling to breath beneath the combined mass of Ana and I. My dick shriveled and came unplugged, so I rolled to the side and in doing so tipped Ana to remain sandwiched between Scott and I, gut this time as a row along the surface of the bed.

In my stupor, I gazed about the room finding Anna grinning broadly as she filmed our performance. She flicked off the camera, laying it to the side and saying, "That was Fab! When do I get a try?"

I smiled back and said, "I don't think little Sammie will wake for a week after what he has been through tonight."

Scott seconded, "I'm beat! Sorry Anna."

In mock anger, she responded, "You guys are so pathetic!" and gave us a big grin. Then launched herself onto the bed to my side opposite little Ana. So once again, to my great contentment, I became an Ana-Anna sandwich.

We lay there in exhaustion, quietly breathing in the euphoria of the moment.

I woke a short time later in response to Ana rustling in the bed beside me. Slowly each of the four of us rose in a sort of sticky stupor and we wandered together into the communal showers. We gently soaped each other, murmuring, "Thanks" and "Can you pass the shampoo." Then one by one we exited, dried and recovered our discarded clothing.

Anna turned to me and said, "Sam, that was brilliant! I am so glad that Ana and I selected you for our little game."

I replied, "Well that makes two of us!"

Ana chimed, "What fun! It was great to play with you!" and tiptoed up to give me a kiss. Anna hugged the both of us and joined in the communal kiss.

Scott said, "Hey, what about me, the photographer?" And so we had to make room for a fourth in our communal good-by.

I was searching for my right shoe as the other three exited together.

"Hope to see you soon Sam!"

"Cheers Mate!"

"It was wonderful, but I have to get back to the kids!" they said as they left.

I sat there wondering, "Why me?" and laughed.

12