All Comments on 'Two Arousing Tales'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clever

that was really cool im not a fan of insest but it was to good not to wank off to and then the lesbian story was awesome however not one to make u wanna masturbate. All in all that ending beets the twist in star wars you are an exellent writer and wish to read more from you.

And if possible reply to this comment please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lez times

My college roommate and I talked like this one night, telling each other about the few men we'd been with, eventually getting to our same-sex experiences, each of which happened in middle school. We were so horny that night. About every girl in our dorm had their period at the same time, and this was when we all were. We looked at each other and started making out, kissing and rubbing. I'm sure we weren't the only girls on our floor who were coupling then. Everybody felt this powerful lust. We each found our fingers inside the other before we slept. Thank the stars for dark washcloths. By the end of the academic year we had become experts at 69ing. Half the floor identified as bi, and of the other half, many are lesbian. We organize lots of reunions, and they're wild.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

I've been off-line for a couple of days. I have fun trying to imagine what might happen, and then someone tells me that it really could, that it really did!

The surprise ending of the story only occurred to me just before I wrote the last line. I doubt that Trisha's story would have been so good, if I had been thinking all along that she was making it up. My characters sometimes surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really loved it. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous