Two Arousing Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have been. And then?"

"Hmm? Hmmmm! He murmured: 'I want to.' Hmm! I didn't know what he meant, why he said that, but then I did; he turned his face up and licked. He wanted to do that! Sure, I knew about that, that people did, but I sure hadn't expected that he would want to. God! Do you know how good that is?"

Trisha's thighs had clamped together. She just nodded with a soft moan. Linda was also squeezing her thighs together. She exclaimed:

"Fuck! Well, not that, but just as good, ... at least! I had had to use both hands, but just his tongue and sucking made me come, and he didn't mind how I did, so wet! I was embarrassed about that, but he just moaned and licked it up. He loved it, that he had made me come that good. He told me afterwards, kissing me and letting me taste it. Of course, I had tasted my fingers, when I had done it, but that he had liked it! Shit! My panties are all wet from telling about it."

Trisha moaned with a nod and replied:

"And mine too, from your telling. Pussy tastes so good."

"You know? Oh, you must lick your own fingers, and - Oh! - you said someone had licked yours too, your pussy."

Trisha nodded with a grin and replied:

"Both ways. Didn't anyone else lick yours in college?"

"Hmm? A couple, but I don't think they liked it as much as my cousin did. That was just the first time."

"It had sounded like it. Must have been a good summer together."

"It sure was! Kind of spoiled me for what the others did."

Trisha hummed with grin and then asked: "Did you do it to him?"

Linda started at the question, but then shrugged and asked: "What do you think? Did you?"

Trisha smirked and replied: "Should have anticipated that you would ask. Yes. Did you?"

Linda nodded with smile and said:

"Not all the way the first time, nor the second time either - seeing it shooting up all on him. Oh, did you, all the way?"

"Also like that, not at first."

"But then you did?" Linda asked.

"You then did too. Yeah. We both must have known girls who already had. So, if they could . . ."

Linda nodded and replied:

"Yeah, heard that it tasted strange. He loved it, but acted a little disappointed when I only finished with my hand. So I did it. I was thinking I would spit it out, but then my mouth was full of it. I had tasted it; wasn't going to make any difference if I spitted it out or swallowed it, so I did. Hm-hmm! I already had swallowed some. I could have anticipated that it would shoot straight back in my throat."

Trisha nodded with a grin, replying:

"I already had decided to swallow. Maybe someone said she really liked it, at least, that he liked it so much."

"Like my cousin. One day that was all we did," Linda said, her thighs squeezing together.

Trisha's knees were rocking together. She moaned softly and said:

"If you tell me more, you know what I'm going to want to do."

"Hmm! Me too; couldn't be much of a secret that we do. No! I haven't heard you, just assumed that you do too."

"I sure do. Keep talking," Trisha agreed.

Her hand pressed down in her groin, but then it slid up under her breast and held it. Linda nodded with a slight smile and held one of her breasts, her fingers rubbing over her nipple. Then she murmured:

"If we're both going to."

"I hope he liked to suck them."

"He couldn't have like to as much as I liked that he did. Yeah, he really did."

"Lucky guy," Trisha almost whispered, then spoke louder:

"But not when you both were doing that all day."

"Hm-hmm, just all afternoon; we couldn't stop, taking turns. Oh, his cock must not have been in my mouth all the time; we talked a couple of times, but I made him come three times, and he made me too. It was my period, why we just doing that, but he sure didn't mind."

"And sometimes you want it so bad then."

Linda nodded emphatically and squeezed her breast. Trisha murmured: "If we're both going to."

Her fingers slipped between buttons of her blouse. One popped open, and her hand disappeared. Linda nodded again, slightly, and opened her blouse. They both chuckled, seeing the other's hand inside her blouse pushing her bra up.

"Now keep talking," Trisha murmured. Her fingers were obviously arousing her nipple.

"You started this; your turn, if you want us to be like this."

"Hope you don't mind."

"Not if you tell me something to make it better. Have you done this before, you and someone else?"

Trisha shook her head, but blushed, then murmured:

"Not like this."

"'Not like this'? How, you and someone else?"

Trisha nodded with a slightly wry expression, her hand now just holding her breast. Linda's fingers squeezed hers to keep her hand from dropping down in her surprise at seeing Trisha's nod. After a moment, she asked: "Someone else, a girl?"

Trisha nodded again with wry smile, now looking like she was enjoying Linda's response, who then murmured:

"You're not like that; all the guys you see."

"No, but she was, I think, well, just more than a little bi."

"Now you really have to tell, but I wasn't expecting this."

"Maybe it won't be as arousing as hearing about your cousin ..."

"Or telling about him," Linda interjected.

"But it will be for me - telling."

"Hmm?! Better try to make it good for me then."

Trisha nodded and demonstrably rubbed her fingers over her nipple, then chuckled and rubbed the other one. Linda wrinkled her nose with a smirk and rubbed hers. When Trisha saw that, she undid another button on her blouse with her other hand, making it easier to move her hand from one breast to the other, and then replied:

"Hope I can. After sophomore year, I went to a summer session in France, just eight weeks."

"She was French?"

"No, from a New York City girls' college, my roommate."

"Could have thought that."

"Yeah, so there we were, just girls in the place. She didn't look butch, if you know what I mean."

Linda nodded, and Trisha continued:

"We had both immediately mentioned the lack of men and joked a little about liking sex and that it could be a long two months. Which of us returned to that subject the next day, or the next one? Anyway, we did, so I wasn't surprised when she asked what I liked them to do. I just shrugged and replied: 'everything'. She smirked and asked: 'And you do too, everything?" I think I was a little pleased that I could nod. Did I lick my lips? She licked hers, nodding and saying: 'I really like that, better than with the ones who don't do that.'

"I wasn't sure that I agreed with her on that, but it was obvious what she was talking about. Then she gave my quick glance and murmured: 'Doesn't have to be a guy doing it.' Of course, we've both heard about girls with each other in college, so I was only a little surprised that she wanted to admit that, not thinking that she was leading up to something."

Linda snickered with a nod and fondled her breasts, now also with another button undone. Trisha nodded with a grin and undid the last button at the top of her blouse, almost revealing the breast her hand was fondling - or the other one then. She continued:

"But then she gave me another quick glance and almost whispered: 'I like to do that.' Yeah, she had been leading up to something. She ventured to look to see my response. I must have looked very surprised; I was, but I didn't say anything."

"I think I would have," Linda remarked.

"I didn't, just looked at her with wide eyes. Our eyes met for an instant, then she said: 'If I like to do it, and you like someone to do it, ...?' I still didn't say anything, tongue tied."

Linda snorted and then laughed and replied:

"Sounds like hers wasn't. You're going to have to say something."

"Not before she spoke again: 'You don't have to. I just like to do it.' Oh, this was our first weekend evening there, both of us getting ready for bed, and I had been wondering if I could masturbate without her noticing."

"Sounds like she wouldn't have minded noticing; could have saved her a couple of questions or introduced the subject a different way. What was her figure like?"

Linda's blouse was now also more open, the curves of her breasts evident under her pushed up bra. Trisha looked pointedly at them and popped a lower button so that she could hold hers with both hands, pressing them together to suggest cleavage. She glanced down at herself and replied:

"More like yours than mine, with better nipples - better than mine, not yours."

Linda rubbed one and the other of hers with a pleased smile and replied:

"I like yours on you. And then? You still haven't said anything to her."

"Where was I?"

"Wondering if you could play with yourself without her noticing."

"Oh, right, but she had just suggested that she wanted to. I wanted someone to. I suddenly rationalized: why should I care who licked my pussy, as long as he - or she - wanted to? It would be better than my fingers, and she really liked to do it;; I would be doing her a favor by letting her."

"Yeah, why not? What a generous rationalization!" Linda remarked with a smirk.

"Something like that. But I still hadn't said anything. She looked at me almost pleadingly and repeated that she loved to do it and that I didn't have to. Hell! No guy had told me that he loved to do it, the couple of them by then. Someone who said that must, and must know how to do it even better, if that is possible."

"Mmmm! You wanted to find out," Linda remarked.

Trisha nodded, arousing both nipples, then pushing up her bra and remarking:

"This is uncomfortable, I want to take it off."

"Not more than mine is," Linda agreed.

The bottom of her stronger bra was pressing on her larger breasts. Trisha loosed the last button of her blouse and reached back and unhooked her bra. Linda sniffed, but shrugged and then asked softly: "So you let her?"

Trisha nodded, smiling slightly when she saw that Linda also had opened her blouse and was about to loosen her bra. When she had, Trisha hummed softly and flipped her blouse off her shoulders and let it slid down her arms, freeing her hands from it and taking off her bra.

"I don't know what we're doing," Linda murmured as she did the same. Trisha's fingers were back on her nipples, circling them before she could see Linda's. They were aroused, as were her own. Linda snorted with surprised expression but then her fingers also touched her nipples as she repeated what she had just said and added:

"You did? You let her?"

Trisha nodded again and replied:

"Yeah. After those thoughts, I thought: what the hell, if she wants to, why not, and said she could."

"And she did?"

"And how good!"

Trisha's thighs clamped together as she added:

"Down between my thighs and reaching up and doing this to me with her fingers."

Linda's thighs clutched together, and their four hands were squeezing and pulling on their nipples. They both moaned softly. Linda murmured:

"Better than fucking?"

"I thought so while she was doing it; yeah, a whole lot better that than most of the times."

Linda moaned again with a sigh. Her thighs were twitching. Then she almost whispered:

"But you didn't do it to her, did you?"

Trisha shook and then nodded her head. Linda's eyes widened, and she asked: "You did?!"

Trisha nodded again. Linda looked even more surprised and repeated: "You did!"

Trisha shrugged with another nod and replied:

"I did. Why not, if she had and loved to do it. God, she sure knew what another girl wanted!"

"Hmm! I guess so, but you did? And you liked it?"

"Why not, if she did, and guys did, even if they hadn't said so?"

"It's that good? . . . Oh?! You want to do it to me?!"

"That's not why I told you. I didn't ask, suggest that."

Linda's thighs were tight together, but then opened, and she murmured:

"But you would; you must, if you say it's that good?"

"You would too. No, I didn't want to say that! But now I know why more girls than we thought like to do it."

"You want to," Linda whispered.

"Like she said, but you don't have to."

"But then you did want to."

Trisha nodded with a slight smile. Linda caught her breath, then asked:

"And you liked it? Oh, of course. I mean doing it, licking there, and the taste?"

Trisha nodded a couple of times, then smirked and remarked: "Better than just licking my own fingers."

Linda suddenly began to laugh, and then Trisha did. When they finally stopped, Linda asked:

"So you two did that all summer?"

"Hmm? Hm-hmm! Never had so many and such good orgasms: a month of Sundays, two!"

They both laughed again. Then they were silent, looking at each, half naked. Their hands had dropped from their breasts, and their nipples had relaxed. But as they looked at each other, they popped out again. Unconsciously, unselfconsciously, their hands rose up again, and their thumbs circled. They both moaned softly, then smiled slightly, and their thighs twitched. Their eyes met, widening, and they both moaned again. Then Trisha murmured:

"You don't have to."

"But you want to."

Trisha nodded. Linda's thighs clutched together again. She took a deep breath. Her nipples were caught between her thumbs and index fingers, and her thighs twitched again. She exhaled with soft moan and took another deep breath. Trisha was just as aroused, watching her. Finally Linda murmured:

"If you want to, if it's that good."

Trisha just nodded. They both just smiled and stood up. In tacit agreement, they took off the rest of their clothes, looking at each other. Suddenly their thighs twitch again. They both giggled and

rushed to the bathroom to use the toilet.

An hour or so later, they were lying in each other's arms. Linda kissed Trisha again and murmured:

"I was curious about why girls could like to do that, to do this. Now I know."

Trisha almost replied, "now I do too," innerly smiling to herself that the story she had made up had been so successful.

12