All Comments on 'Two Blonde Wives, One Unforgettable'

by mcdau01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Elaine"s. First Time

There's nothing about this that I didn't like

Except for a couple of grammar mistakes it was so exciting and sexy

I especially liked the part when Elaine gets the aroma of how another girl smells.

There's nothing as exciting as the first time that a woman gets the aroma of how another woman smells and finds how much that she loves it.

Looking forward to round two with these two blonde women

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

My husband approves of my bisexuality and loves me telling him about my encounters. It is a wonderful tonic for our sex life. I have become very desirous of being fucked with a strapon cock, and many women love giving it to me. They are usually the very butch types, but I want and need it. Great story.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful experience for a first time. How many married women ever get to explore the lesbian experience, truly an endeavor they should engage in if only to satisfy their curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goodbye marriage - hello cuckville.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This theme - The brain washing continues

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your own wife release her passion on a girlfriend. It’s a different kind of love making than her husband, more delicate and more beautiful and even more complex in emotional terms than with her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous