All Comments on 'Two Bottoms'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
iakatziakatzalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Some stories on this venue are so fake...sometimes hot, but fake. This story was so very real with things that have happened to so many of we men that are gay or bisexual. Trying to figure out one's sexuality while exploring the dark depths, both exhilarating and dangerous, of the cruising hook-up scene. At first it's incredibly exciting doing anonymous guys but eventually one starts to feel empty, longing for someone that really cares about you and knowing down deep in your soul that it will never be found on your knees in the shadows. I guess I'm a sucker (pardon the pun) for a story with a happy ending when true love wins out in the end. Thanks for you efforts and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
realistic

The feelings and fears of gays and bis are well reflected.the author deserves big thanks for his advice through VErnon to all those who worry about their sexual identity .It would a great hit if filmed.

(a reader from Kerala ,India)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A touching story

I really enjoyed this story. It was very emmotional. Well done to the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You hit the nail on the head with your descriptions of how I feel. I get my pleasure from pleasing the man I am with. When a guys fills my mouth with cum, I feel really good knowing I have pleased him.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Facing Reality

It was nice to read about the friendship of two "bottoms" who really understood each other, and how Johnny was able to meet and relate to Mark, and eventually make it a permanent relationship, just as Vernon was able to establish a stong bond also.

As for the homophobic creep who attacked Johnny in the park, he probably enjoyed the blow job but was very judgmental about men who gave him that bit of sexual release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This a very nice story. Gives a different perspective of reasons of WHY of the ‘bottoms’... There shouldn’t be any shame on that. Everyone’s needs are different. Sadly many Tops still see that as a superiority over someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Very enjoyable and romantic.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story so happy it all ended well for everyone. Very well written too. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous