Two Bottoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at him. "You know," I began, "...I wasn't at first...this is where I was born and raised—I'd be leaving everything that's familiar to me...but—it would be a fresh start—I'd be able to be 'me' in Florida—I wouldn't have to worry all the time about what people thought of me—I think we'd be happy there—hell, I'd be happy anywhere as long as I'm with you!"

"What about you?" I asked. "Would you be happy there?"

"I told my boss that I'm gay and have a boyfriend...he said he wasn't surprised...he said it didn't matter—that I was the best man for the job...."

"That's wonderful," I cried out.

We hugged and kissed and made love all night long.

Mark went to Florida to set-up living arrangements. When he came back he said I'll love it—we're five minutes to the water, and it's a beautiful house.

Vernon treated us to a goodbye dinner. We met his boyfriend Chuck—a very nice man. They promised to visit us soon.

I said my goodbyes to my family and friends. I told them I was moving to Florida with a friend named Mark. There were a couple raised eyebrows, but for the most part they understood.

My mother smiled and said she hoped I was finally happy.

"All I've ever wanted for you is to be happy," she said.

Mark and I packed both of our cars and began our journey; three-days-and-two nights later we'd arrive at our new home.

Our second night in a motel Mark joined me in the shower after a long day on the road. We soaped each other and played around until we both had raging erections.

When we dried ourselves in the bathroom Mark said, "I have a present for you—it's on the bed."

I held his hard cock as we went into the bedroom. There, laid out on the bed was a pair of yellow nylon panties with a white lace waistband.

"I hope you like them—the bedroom closet in our new home is filled with things I'd love to see you wear..."

I smiled, pulled on the panties and dropped to my knees and gave him a proper 'Thank You'.