Two Brother's and a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
524 Followers

"Oh yeah, she's good." Jerry admitted moaning as he rubbed his balls. He needed to cum soon. He felt like he was ready to explode.

Ted could tell he was getting close, he wanted her to ride him, feel her cum all over his dick. "Ride me." he told her as he pulled his cock out of her pussy. Lying down he grabbed her and pulled her over on top of him, "that's it." he moaned as she sank down on his cock. Fuck, she was still as tight as when they had first met. Reaching for her tits, he grabbed them and pinched her nipples hard, he knew she loved a bit of pain. "That's it ride your Daddy." he said looking up at her. They did love to play rough at times but he knew he would never hurt her.

Looking down at him she moaned and tightened her pussy around his cock. "Fuck me, make me fee it." she said as if it were a dare.

"I'm gonna fuck you." he said holding her by her waist and pounding up into her tight hole. "You like that hhmmm? Like having me and my brother?"

"Yes, oh yes give it to me harder." she begged him, glancing over she saw Jerry stroking his cock faster, heard him moaning as he got close to his climax. "Spank me." she told Jerry, she wanted to get slapped when she came.

Jerry moved closer and reached out and hit her ass with a resounding "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

Damn, she loved getting spanked, she gasped as he smacked her again. This made her tense up. "Make it hurt." she pleaded, he rode Ted's cock, in and out of her tight pussy. He pinched and twisted her nipples, pulling her down he took her left nipple into her mouth. "Yeah,yeah,yeah." she chanted over and over again.

Ted didn't know of he could hold back much longer it was feeling so good to him. He wanted to make her cum, feel her cumming on his cock. "Cum for me, cum for Daddy." he told her looking up into her eyes. "I'm gonna make you cum." he said pounding up into her, he could feel her start to trimble.

Patti reached down and rubbed her hard clit, she was so close she needed to cum so bad. "Fuck me daddy, make me cum." she moaned, "Oh my god, yes, mmm." she gasped loudly "Cummming, oh fuck cumming..." she moaned as he pulled her close.

Damn, but her pussy contracted around his cock, Ted felt her climax. "That's it cum all over my cock.." he told her as he kissed her passionately.

Patti held him as she climaxed, she loved him so much. Looking down at him she pulled away from him and she laid on her back. "Cum all over me, both of you give me your cum now." she told them holding her tits together.

Ted got on his knees, stroking his cock, "Come on Jerry give her your cum."

Jerry joined them on the bed and stroked his cock, he was so ready to cum. "Oh I will." he replied as he felt his balls tighten up. "Yeah, gonna cum."

"You want cum on your face or your tits?" Ted asked watching her, he saw the look of lust in her eyes and he was going to give her what she wanted.

"Both."

"Oh fuck, yeah." Ted groaned as he stroked him cock faster, his cock felt like it was on fire. "Take it." he moaned as cum shot out of the head of his dick landing all over her tits. Fuck, the feelings were so intense, he got every drop out of his cock. Looking over he saw Jerry grippping his cock tight, "Cum brother, cum all over her."

"Shit, cummmiiinnnggg." Jerry grunted as he climaxed, sending his cum all over her tits. "Oh god, yeah take it." he said stroking his dick. "Fuck that was great." he gasped, not believing he had joined his brother and sister-in-law in a threesome.

Patti laid back and rubbed her hard nipples, scooping up some cum she tasted it. Savoring the flavor she loved it. "Mmmm, cum."

Jerry sat down on the edge of the bed, "Damn Ted, I can't believe we did this."

"Yep we did and I got it al on video, I hope you don'tmind."

"Uh no as long as you don't show it to anyone else." Jerry said standing, "Well I think I'll go back to bed."

"Sleep well." Ted told him.

"Oh I will now, and thanks."

"You're welcome." Patti said moving over in the bed.

"Good night." Jerry said walking out and closing the door behind him.

"Night." Ted said getting back into bed, leaning down he kissed her again.

"Thank you honey."

"For what?" he asked kissing his way down to her tits.

"Giving me my fantasy, you and Jerry." Patti said as he licked her tits.

"You are very welcome baby, I enjoyed it too." he said licking her nipples. He did like the tate of cum, his and his brother's. Maybe they could all take a camping trip when the weather got warm. It was something to think about. "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too honey, lets get some sleep." she said getting comfortable. "I'm exhausted."

"I bet you are, we'll sleep good tonight." he told her pulling the blankets over them. "nini baby." he told her kissing her. "Nini baby."

Jerry got settled in bed, and laid there for a few minutes thinking about what had just happened. He would never forget this in a million years. Smiling to himself he turned out the light.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
524 Followers
12