Two Cocks Are Better Than One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a priestess of sex I worked Richard back and forth and as long as Andrew and him had been hard and it didn't take long for Andrew to begin shooting in my mouth. When he was done I began sucking on Richard.

I wrapped my arms around his butt and pulled him as tight to me as I could as Andrew reached under me and pull my panties off, as I raised my hips. He kneeled down and began licking my clit.

Richard leaned down to kiss me as Andrew was still tonguing my pussy.

I moaned like a slut on heath under their combined action and whispered at Richard's ear that I wanted to feel his cock deep inside my cunt. As Andrew stopped his licking Richard positioned himself on the sofa showing me his full hardness. Goddess, what a cock! I pushed me down and pulled it into my pussy and began bouncing my hips very fast and hard as I could. Heaven, I was in lust being fucked under my husband's eyes.

I started loudly telling Richard to cum in me (I was on pill of course) but it was still a little soon for him. I was still bouncing me hard on his cock and then I felt another set of hands on my ass that began massaging my cheeks and finally down to my anus. Initially I paused, but it all felt just too good and as a finger probed a little, along with my bouncing. It was Andrew. I whimpered feeling my husband's finger in me and said slowly to Richard "Andrew, the pig, is penetrating my asshole with his finger, cum in me, dear," and he was soon shooting off his spunk in me as I had the biggest orgasm I ever had.

We collapsed down with Richard's sperm dripping out my pussy and we again began kissing. Andrew had my sloppy seconds (something he always dreamt on) as I tongued with Richard. We went in bed and they had turns on me like no tomorrow.

That was the beginning of a fun relationship. With Richard in our bedroom as a fuck buddy my self-esteem sky rocketed. When the three of us would go out, I started wearing sexier and sexier clothes to the point of going braless and see through tops with maybe a light jacket as cover when needed. Even my mother told me "You bloomed again, dear!" and when a female friends asked me the secret of my renovated beauty I winked at her and said "I think two cocks are better then one."

12