All Comments on 'Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
rtmd30rtmd30over 6 years ago
Such a wonderful idea

Very hot, entertaining, enticing, desirable. The only thing I’d want to do differently would be to retire to a separate bed with Selena, take hours making each cum with our mouths and hands, then finish deeply inside Selena to celebrate and make sure she knew it should happen many more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sauna

Have the writer been in one? I doupt it. You just don't leve a sauna and put your clothing back on without a shower first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story ! !

Please write another part to this story soon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic story, except...

...the ejaculations ending up in mouth and bodies rather than deep inside pussies. Felt like the writer was following a porn script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

the build up was beautiful ...

BenLongBenLongover 6 years ago
Well done

Well done Ray. Had one experience like this back in college, and it happened almost identically to this. A hot tub rather than a sauna, but other than that I thought your story was very realistic, very believable. Thanks for a great story!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two Couples One Cabin

Great story! The prior mutual attraction was just the frosting on the cake! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Selena!

One of the best stories I've read on Lit in a long time. You made me fall in lust with Selena myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this

Awesome adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantastic

i read the story with my wife had to take a break half through lol after the break finish the story had to take another break lol

drumoakdrumoakabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

This story brought back memories of 5 days in a caravan, thanks!

starfight22starfight22about 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing story. Would love to hear more about Selena and Alex.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks so much for the comments and feedback everyone! I'd glad that you liked Selena. She was based on a real person, and I like to think that someday she'll stumble upon this story and know that it was inspired by her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Written

This is a great story with great characters and lots of erotic tension. It balances perfectly between hot sexual erotic fiction and great storytelling and great character development. I’d love to learn more about Matt, Selena, and April. There’s a lot you can do with them. Good luck. I look forward to reading more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun read, great story.

Too little about his relationship with April. Read like he was in love with Selena. But well written story all the same. Fun read, great story. It should be scoring higher, if that really matters. I came back to rate it 5! Shame on me that I didn't rate it before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story - please make a part two!

Would love a part two where they get to experiment freely and openly with each other as a group now the ice has broken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect story in every way possible!

This was amazing! I quickly cared about the characters and just got pulled in by the story. Well crafted moments and also made me laugh often! Absolutely amazing story, 5/5! It was a joy to read.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
So very good

Extremely well written. Totally believable. I can't give compliments other than what's already been said. Supremeo!!

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

This is the first of your stories I've read. Very well crafted and thought out. It would benefit from a little more proof reading/editing. I am certainly going to go through the rest of your stories. Keep up your good work.

VoyjerVoyjerabout 5 years ago
Once Again.

You may have to make writing erotic stories your career. This is the 3rd of your stories I've had the pleasure of reading...… "Pleasure" given that it held my attention, was well-detailed and avoided the pitfalls of crude stuph. I know others may find that element "exciting," and that's ok....it's just that I prefer a well-written story that tells a viable story and includes salacious episodes.

Your stories (so far!) do all of this across the board. Thank you! You might want to do a proof before publishing by reading the paragraphs BACKWARDS.....easy way to find spelling and/or simple grammar mistakes. Just a tip, not a criticism...!

SolarRaySolarRayabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks Voyjer! I really appreciate your recent comments and feedback and I'm very happy you're enjoying going through my stories. Thanks so much for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely nuanced.

Best constructed story I've read. Aesthetics of romance nicely portrayed.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 4 years ago
Oh wow that was good

I always enjoy a story about people with an adventurous spirit and an open mind.

Very good build up to an erotic conclusion! Well done Ray ;->

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Well-written Fun Story

Enjoyed this story very much. Good job keeping story flowing. Great pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My fantasy

This story was exactly what I needed! I was invested the whole way through. Great writing/word choice/build up/ descriptions

Thank you!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Thanks

Great imagination and well communicated!

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Absolutely unbelievable, the number of LW authors that write about spraying

semen all over the room. Must be lack of actual experience.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

I thought at first that the premise was pretty much done to death. Boy, was I wrong. I loved your approach and enjoyed the characters. Well done.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic. Great story. Well done. Please write more. Thanks.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done. You captured the personalities very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please make a follow up story or even better- make it a series!

ponytailwalababaponytailwalababa12 months ago

By far the best story I have read so far. Beautifully built characters, storyline and situations. Please..more!

alan_deealan_dee9 months ago

Damn that was hot. The author made it sexy, dirty and exciting and not once did he talk about the guys being 8 or 9 inches, or the girls being DD's. He left the exact size up to the readers imagination, only letting us know that they were big.

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was a great story. Would have liked a more detailed descrption of bodies.. but if this was a porno i would be hard throughout

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The heart of the story was Selena. The initial description of her physically and her personality as a restaurant hostess was important.

The weak points of the story was leaving the sauna and going to bed. Gee, do it right. Leave the sauna and go outside and jump in the lake, then come in dry off and go to bed.

Considering that April had to jumpstart everything on the last day of the trip, she could have did that on day one. She could have made a move on Matt when he fell in the lake and undressed by the fire. Then they could have had a whole weekend of wild debauchery. The last night should have been pure swap in separate bedrooms.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Leaving the physical descriptions vague was excellent. It's allowed each reader to imagine their own sense of physical attractiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable story. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you. Loved the story despite the drawbacks. The drawbacks being lack of characterization especially in April. She is the pivotal character making it all possible, yet she did not leave a significant impression. Not to mention Matt comes off more like Random Bashful Guy Template #14 instead of a person. I feel more interesting and fleshed out characters would have made the story better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1871 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...