Two Cousins in One Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to the weather report we were fixing to get hammered with a big thunder storm, "I noticed when Roger and I went out and got their suitcases that it was really dark out and there were no stars to be seen."

"Well now you know why." May said.

Sandy stood up and said, "I don't know about anyone else but I'm going to bed before the storm hits and scares me awake till it passes over us."

"I need to use the restroom before I go to bed." then I turned toward the bathroom next to Sandy's bedroom off the hallway.

Sandy stepped up beside me, "Do you need any help in the bathroom?" in a flirting voice.

"I don't need any help but you can help if you want to."

"I'm going to want your help in the bedroom as soon as your done in the bathroom." as we got to the door to the restroom.

"I shouldn't be any longer than a minute." as I turned into the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting." stepping on ahead of me toward her bedroom door.

Once I was done using the restroom I went to Sandy's bedroom door and just as I stepped into her room, a flash of lighting lit up the room and then a couple of seconds after a loud clap of thunder sounded off, causing Sandy to jump and drop to the floor. I rushed over to her, "Are you okay babe?"

"Yes thank you." just as she then went to stand up and I helped her up by lifting her under her arms.

Sandy held onto me for a moment, "I thought I would be over it by now but I see that I'm not over it yet."

"I don't remember you being afraid of thunder before."

"I wasn't till after we moved out of the states and then seeing and hearing gun shots a few times when I was with dad and he would shoot some guy to kill him for not coming through with his part of the deal on some drugs he supposedly made a deal on. A few times dad was shot at by someone wanting to kill him for whatever reason, I never was able to find out why they wanted him killed but he all ways got his man, where they would miss when shooting him."

"I'm sorry to hear that." with another loud clap of thunder right after the flash of lighting. Sandy would jump and shake all over while I held her in my arms, "it's okay babe, I'm here for you. Everything will be okay."

"It's not your fault that I'm this way now. I wish I was undressed so we could just lie down in the bed and have you hold me tonight."

"How about you undress me and I'll undress you and we'll then lie down in each other's arms?"

Another loud clap of thunder sounded off making Sandy shake some more, "Okay." as she started unbuttoning my shirt as soon as the thunder had quit rumbling.

As soon as Sandy had my shirt off of me, I then pulled her shirt up and off of her letting her tits out to see her brown areolas and darker brown hard nipples the size of a nickel and the areolas as big around as silver dollars used to be and her tits, looked to be a size C cup standing proud on her chest waiting to be sucked on, which I had to do and leaned over and sucked on Sandy's left hard nipple making it stand out more if it was even possible for it to do so.

Just as I put my mouth on Sandy's nipple a loud clap of thunder sounded off and with me having one arm around her shoulders and one hand on her waist, she wasn't able to jump back but threw her arms around my head as to hold on for dear life, as she jumped at the sound of the thunder.

I felt a snap and the zipper on Sandy's skirt and unfastened the snap and then unzipped the zipper and let the skirt fall down to the floor around her ankles.

One second after Sandy's skirt slid down her sexy legs she started unfastening my pants to get them off of me.

When Sandy got my pants down around my ankles she kneeled down and with me helping by lifting my foot up she got my shoes and pants off along with my socks, "Oh wow Roger. I see you dressed like I did under my skirt. No underwear and this hard cock of yours is so big and beautiful." taking my cock into her little hand and stroking my dick that was hard as a rock as soon as I saw her bald pussy in the living room, "Is this big hard rod all mine baby?"

"Yes it is now, that you're the one that got it hard as a rock."

"I've never seen a cock as big as this one is." Then a loud clap sounded off again causing Sandy to jerk her hand on my cock as she jumped then after a couple of seconds, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay you didn't hurt me. Now stand up here and let me get you in bed."

When Sandy got stood up I picked her up then laid her onto the bed toward the center then climbed onto the bed beside her myself, as another loud clap sounded off, wrapping her up in my arms and pulling her close to me and kissing her on the mouth for a moment before slipping my tongue into her mouth and Sandy, slipping her tongue into my mouth too.

As Sandy and I French kissed each other I ran a hand up and down her back, with one arm under her neck I rubbed her arm and shoulder, while she rubbed her hand up and down my back and one hand she stroked my dick up and down some.

As I rubbed Sandy's back I rubbed my hand down lower each time till I rubbed my hand onto her butt cheeks and when I got my hand on her cheek I give it a squeeze, then squeezed her other ass cheek, then rubbed back up her back and back down to her butt cheeks to give them another squeeze again, getting a moan from Sandy each time I gave a butt cheek a squeeze.

I felt Sandy's hand rub down and give my butt cheeks a squeeze as well and in breaking the kissing off, "Oh fuck baby, you have one nice sexy round ass that feels so soft, yet firm, butt cheeks."

"Your butt feels so firm and hard just the way I like a man's butt to feel like." another clap of thunder sounded off again, "I need you to love me Roger, the way I love you."

"Babe I love you so much that you may never know just how much I do love you." with that I then kissed her again with her kissing me back.

After kissing Sandy on the mouth for a little bit, I then moved down and started kissing around on her neck and down to her tits and sucked and nibbled on her nipples and flicked my tongue around on her nipples and then gave each of them a light nibble again, before kissing my way on down toward her belly button.

When I got to her belly button I flicked the tip of my tongue around in her belly button, "Oh no baby that tickles!" as Sandy squirmed around on the bed with each flicker of my tongue.

After a few more flicks of my tongue in her belly button I kissed my way on down to her bald pussy and getting in between her legs, I kissed her right thigh down to her knee, then kissed my way back up her thigh to her bald mound and over to her other thigh and kissed my way down to her knee, before kissing my way back up toward her bald pussy mound.

I had noticed that the lighting had faded by this time and it was raining now and we could hear the rain hitting the window that was at the head of Sandy's bed. As I kissed my way back up to her bald mound, "Oh please quit teasing me and eat my pussy out babe. I need to cum now you have me so damn hot and wet for you."

"I've wanted to taste your pussy ever since I saw you come into the restaurant this evening." then I dipped my head down and licked from the top of Sandy's split to her taint, as I've heard it called. As soon as I touched her taint, "Oh fuck me baby. I need your tongue in my pussy baby."

I then licked up to her pussy opening and stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as I could get it and wiggled my tongue around tasting her juices. After tongue fucking her some I raised my head just a little bit, "Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so wet and hot and tastes so damn good to me. You are as sweet as I thought you would be sexy."

I went back to tongue fucking her pussy and a few strokes more I then licked up to her clit and flicked my tongue over it some before I then sucked on it while sticking a finger into her pussy. As soon as I sucked on Sandy's clit and stuck my finger into her pussy, "Oh fuck me Roger. Yesss make me cum baby. I need to cum so damn bad." I then reached up with my other hand and squeezed her tit and then pinched her nipple. That is what set her off to outer space, "Oh fuck I'm fucking cumming baby, yes fuck me, I'm cumming."

I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my finger and she bucked her butt up in the air and clamped her legs together, trapping my head between her thighs as I kept licking and sucking her clit and wiggling my finger around inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck me I can't stop cumming baby. Shit I'm still cumming."

In a short time after she started cumming she started pushing my head away while still clamping her thighs tight on each side of my head, "Oh baby stop, I'm too sensitive there now. Grrrrr stop! It's too sensitive baby." while lifting her but up and trying to push away from me while pushing my head away. I had stopped licking and sucking on her clit but she had her legs squeezing my head so tight, I couldn't get away from her and I was still wiggling my finger around in her pussy and her cum juices were flowing out around my finger and all around my face, as I did keep trying to get as much of her pussy juices into my mouth, as she kept cumming on my finger and face.

When she finally came down from her orgasm she relaxed her legs enough for me to break free from her and look up into her eyes, as she said, "Oh fuck babe, I've never cum so damn much as you just made me cum. I knew I loved you and wanted so bad for us to have sex and now, I love you so much more like I was thinking I did and now I know I love you with all of my heart. I love you more than just my cousin baby."

"I love you more than just a cousin too. I knew I loved you more than just a cousin the day we went around the big pond to the other side to be alone that day when you told me about the break up you had with your ex-boyfriend three years ago. Holding you that day you felt so warm and your skin felt so soft as it does now. I've all ways wanted to make love to you so much ever since that day." as I played with her tits by squeezing them and flicking my fingers over her hard nipples.

"I want you to make love to me now please. I wanted you to make love to me that day three years ago. Why didn't you make love to me then?"

"I didn't feel that was the time or the place, since you were grieving over your ex and I didn't think you would want me the way I wanted you since that day." as I kept squeezing and flicking her tits and nipples. I was even sliding my dick back and forth on her bald mound.

"Would you have made love to me had I said to make love to me?"

"Yes, I more than likely would've. But you didn't, so I didn't make my move on you then since I didn't know how you may have felt about me." still playing with her tits and nipples, while still sliding my dick around on her mound.

"Oh babe that feels so damn good. Come here baby, I need you to put your fucking big as cock in my hot pussy."

I let my dick slide down across her clit as I let it slide down to her pussy hole. My dick had started collecting some of her pussy juices as soon as the head of my dick slid down past Sandy's clit.

As I slid my dick back up toward her clit my dick head caught on her pussy hole and then slipped inside of her pussy. Sandy's pussy is so wet and tight as well as hot too, "Good thing your pussy is so fucking wet or I wouldn't have been able to slide my dick into you like this. You're so tight."

"Oh fuck baby. Your cock is so damn big is why my pussy is so tight. I've never had a cock as big as yours is. Now fuck me Roger. I love you so damn much. I need you to make love to me babe, right now!"

I started sliding my dick in and out of Sandy's pussy and then leaned over her and started kissing her on the mouth in a French kiss, feeling her tits pressed into my chest and feeling how hard her nipples are.

After I broke the kissing off I then leaned down more and sucked a nipple into my mouth, then lightly flicking my tongue over her nipple, then a moment later I switched to her other tit and nipple.

"Oh fuck me baby. I need you to fuck me hard baby. I need to cum now baby."

I then started fucking in and out harder and faster, "Oh fuck sexy you are so fucking tight. I love you so much."

"Oh yes baby, I love you so much too. You're about to make me cum. Please make me cum baby."

I sat up straighter and lifted her legs up to put her legs on my shoulders and fucked her faster than I was and it felt like I may have got deeper into her pussy than I was, when I lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulders.

"Oh baby you are so deep in my pussy now. I feel you fucking me so fucking deep baby. Don't stop fucking me. I'm about to fucking cum... Oh fuck me..."

I reached down and pulled on her nipples like I was trying to pull them off of her tits and rubbed them around between my thumb and finger, "Oh fuck me I'm ab... I'm fucking cumming baby, yes."

I felt Sandy's pussy muscles start to squeeze my dick as I pushed her legs back to practically fold her in half and raised my knees up and started fucking downward into her, "Oh fuck I'm fucking cumming again baby, shit. Oh yes, you are so fucking deep making me cum so damn much baby, fuck."

"I'm about to cum too baby. Where do you want me to cum at?"

"I want it in my pussy. Fill my pussy up with your hot baby making cum. I want to feel you cumming in my pussy." I then felt the first rope of cum shoot out of my dick into Sandy's hot tight bald pussy.

"There it is baby. I'm pumping your hot pussy full of my cum now baby."

"Yes I feel your hot cum hitting the back of my pussy, so fucking deep. It feels so damn good to have your cum filling my pussy up after all this time. I've wanted to feel your cum feeling me up for so long now and I'm finally getting to feel it filling me up. I don't want you to waist any more cum again I want it all in me. I want to taste your cum... Oh fuck I'm cumming again shit."

I felt like I had cum more in Sandy's pussy than I had any other time in my life. With all the women I've been with in my life, sex with them hasn't been as good as it was here with Sandy.

When we calmed down and had quit cumming I collapsed onto my side, pulling Sandy with me while keeping my dick stuck in her pussy. I kept my arms wrapped around her kissing around on her face and she kept her arms wrapped around me too, "Oh man Sandy, you are the best. I've never had sex as good as what we just shared."

"I was just thinking the same thing myself. No other guy has made me cum so much at one time like this. I meant every word about loving you and not wanting any other man but you only."

"I love you too and have loved you now for some time. I don't want any other woman in my life but you and only you."

"What about my mom? Do you want her too?"

"Aaaa... Why... you ask... me about her? Is there something I need to know before I answer that question?"

I saw this shit eating grin come over Sandy's face and then, she said, "It's been a while since mom has been with a guy and she is afraid of going out to find a guy that may be no better than dad was or is. She told me what she was going to do when she talked to you about sleeping with me tonight because you are the only man she feels that either of us can trust in the family and she sure as hell can't trust any man outside of this family. I must say I feel the same way. I do love you more than any man in this world and I really think mom loves you the same way as I do but she's not sure how you feel about her."

"I love her too but I've never really masturbated while thinking of her. I may have trouble now that she has kissed me when she asked you to leave us alone so that she could talk to me this evening. Had it not been for you wanting me to have sex with you this evening, I know I would've thought about her before I was able to go to sleep tonight. I am wondering if I may end up dreaming about both of you when I do go to sleep here in a little bit. I'll have to think about just how much I may love Aunt May now but one thing for sure is I do love you more than any other woman, outside of the family."

"I hope you can love her as much as you do me or at least close to as much as you do me. I'm willing to share you with her and may be sharing you with your mom even if you want to have sex with her, since her and your dad isn't having sex like I know your mom would like to."

"I've had that imprecision when over hearing some of her conversations. The problem is she will not talk to me about anything that I may be able to help her with or figure out how or what she may need to do to make things better between her and dad. She all ways said it is better to talk about them than to leave them bottled up inside but she doesn't follow that rule of thumb, so I've done the same thing to her and since I don't feel like I can talk to her about everything, like she says I can, so I end up not talking to her about anything that may help to talk out.

"Mom and I talk about everything together but she waits to talk to me about things when she can talk without breaking down and crying her eyes out, while she is trying to talk. I'm pretty much the same way too."

"I wish it was that way with mom and me but she shuts me out so I end up shutting her out as well."

"I'm sorry to hear that. That explains why the two of you aren't very close then."

"You got it."

"Will you open up to my mom if she opens up to you?"

"Yes I will. I do have things to talk to either her or mom about but the person I talk to needs to be willing to talk to me as well."

"I'm willing to open up and talk to you babe." Sandy and I kissed each other and just held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

12