Two Daiquiris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin shuddered, moaning into Julies kiss and involuntarily ground her sex onto Julies finger. Julie slowly sucked on Kristins tongue pulling it out of her mouth and then released with a soft slurpy pop. Kristin gasped and raised her head, pressing back harder into her friends hand. She ground her sloppy cunt on her friends finger like she was trying to get off, that's when Julie realized she was going to make her friend come.

"Oh fuck." Kristin barely squeezed out the words. Julie felt her friends hole slowly get tighter and tighter until Kristin was bucking and grinding into Julies knuckles pressed firm against her clit. Her tits were boucning around and as Kristin climxed Julie used her free hand to pull her friends sweat slick body closer. "Oh fuck. mmmmmmmm." Kristin moaned as she came down from the ectasy wracking her body. Kristins face turned flush red and she slowly dropped her head down letting her hair hang to brush against Julie's thighs. All Julie could see was the top of her friends dirty blonde head. She realized her hand was still tucked into her friends panties and slid it out.

Kristin raised her head back up to Julie, her cheeks still a reddened, but she had a slight grin on her face. "That was really fucking hot, actually." Julie let out a sigh of relief. Her pussy was still burning a hole in her crotch and she needed Kristin to do something, anything, about it.

"You were going a little crazy there." Julie smirked and then raised her cum soaked hand up between them. It glistened as she turned it showing Kristin how wet her finger was. She noticed that her fingertip had started to look like when she took bathes that were too long. Kristin stared it at wide eyed.

"Mmm looks like I enjoyed that." She said with a mischevious look in her eyes. Then she leaned forward and wrapped her lips all around Julies finger down to the knuckle. Julie felt Kristins tongue swirling around her finger and then Kristin looked up deep into her eyes as she slurped the finger clean.

"It's your turn slut." She said and leaned in again frenching Julies face with a burning passion. Julie could faintly taste her friends sexy pussy as they swapped her come back and forth. The girls bodies were slick with sweat and Kristin slowly slid down the couch keeping her body close. Her knees finally touched the carpet of the floor and she looked up at Julie. Then with she carrsessed Julies thighs all the way to her damp pussy.

"You're fucking soaking wet...." Kristin said her mouth opened in awe. She ran one finger up and down her friends black bottoms feeling the slick sex in the fabric.

"ahhh." Julies hips thrust forward. Kristin bit her lip and then hooked a finger around Julies bottoms and pushed them to the side exposing Julies bright pink lips.

"Damn your pussy's so fucking hot right now. It smells really good." Kristin slowly managed to say. She licked her lips.

"Just fuck me already!" Julie said gasping and straining not to just grab her friends hand and shove the whole thing deep inside her. Kristin grinned and then pressed a finger up into Julies slit. Julie felt her moistened cunt greedily suck Kristins finger inside, contracting and bursting. She felt like she'd been waiting for this forever. She struggled agasint the couch feeling lighting run up her spin, pinching her hard nipples and frying her brain.

Kristin slid a second finger inside her and Julie started panting. Kristins head was so close as she leaned in over the couch watching fascinted as her friends burning pussy clamped down on her fingers. Kristin reached up and tweaked her own nipples with her free hand and moaned. "Damn. Julie. You're so fucking... gh... fuck." Julie barely heard her as her eyes started to roll back in her head, she could feel her orgasm building as waves of pleasure cascaded up through her pelvis shaking her whole body.

Suddenly she felt something firm press into her click and then sharp wetness slide up her slit, soft hair tickling high along her thighs. She looked down and saw Kristins head buried in her cunt, her cute little nose rubbing up and down her clit as Kristin rocked her face up and down along her pussy. It was too much, Julie felt her thighs clamp hard around Kristins face, vaguely aware of her hands flying to the back of Kristins head trying to shove her deeper inside her. Pleasure exploded through her in tidal waves undulating through her skin and piercing her deeper and tighter than she knew her muscles could clench and spasm. Her friends tongue continued slurping as her nectar poured out.

Julie gasped for air as she started to come down, her skin was tingling and she stopped staring at the cieliing. Her muscles began relaxing and she slowly pulled Kristins hair and moved her head away . Kristin looked up at her breathless friend. They didn't say anything for a few moments. Julie broke the silence, still feeling out of breath. "I think we're bi-" She finally said.

Kristin giggled and said "Yea. I think so."

The sound of heels clicking on the concrete outside the front door shattered the girls moment. They stared wide eyed at each other for a moment. They heard keys jangling.

"Oh shit! My mom's home early!" The girls frantically looked around for anything they should hide, while adjusting their clothing back in place. "My room!" The girls dashed down the hallway to Julies room and closed the door right as they heard the front door creak open.

"We left the glasses on the table!" Kristin hissed. Julie stared at her friend wide eyed. What had she just gotten herself into?

12