Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all, Adam?" Ulrike asked. And then cupping my balls once more in her hands, she added, "These still seem rather swollen. I think there's still quite a bit more semen in there."

Then Ulrike grabbed the shaft of my penis tightly again and squeezed and twisted, while at the same time she prodded deep within my bottom with her fingers and shamelessly stimulated my poor prostate gland.

I whimpered and gasped and panted some more, but instead of inspiring mercy, that just seemed to inspire Ulrike to abuse my cock and prostate even more. Soon my cock was spitting forth more huge globules of semen.

At last my penis went flaccid and with that Ulrike's mother finally left Ulrike and me by ourselves.

"Amber's going to have to clean up the mess you made on the floor," Ulrike informed me after her mother had left. "I think you should be spanked for that; don't you?"

"Whatever you say, Mistress," I replied, still breathing hard.

"But first, there's something you need to do for me, you naughty boy," she said. "I'm taking you back to my room."

And when she released my wrists from their overhead bondage, she quickly moved to place my arms behind my back and then lock my wrists in bondage with a pair of handcuffs. I don't know where she got them, but she had them around my wrists the instant my hands were behind my back.

"Ow," I exclaimed as she tightened them to the point where the metal was biting painfully into my wrists. But without her mother here to supervise, Ulrike didn't care about such things.

"Now, be careful that you don't fall down, Cutie," Ulrike cautioned. "With your legs spread so far apart, it won't be easy to balance yourself without your hands."

I concentrated all my efforts to maintain my balance with my hands bound behind my back and my legs spread obscenely far apart. It wasn't easy, but soon Ulrike had my ankles unbound and then I could stand with a much more natural stance.

And then as I was led naked and handcuffed back to Ulrike's bedroom, we encountered the maid, Amber and Ulrika stopped her in the hallway and said, "Amber, my slave made a mess on the floor. Go clean it up and when you're finished you can punish him. We'll be in my bedroom."

The maid glared at me and then went down the hall to clean up my semen off the floor.

I worried about the angry look that the maid had given me, but soon I had other things to concern myself with. Once in her bedroom, Ulrike removed her riding boots and riding jodhpurs and ordered me to get down on my knees.

Of course I was admonished for not having my knees far enough apart. "That's going to cost you," Ulrike warned me. "I was going to have Amber give you thirty swats on your naked bottom. But now, I suppose we'll have to increase it."

Strangely the abusive way that Ulrike was treating me and talking to me, just made me more excited and I found my penis growing stiff and erect once again.

And of course the sight of Ulrike, naked from the waist down helped to arouse my libido as well.

Her legs were and long and athletic and her skin was smooth and unblemished and her pussy had just the tiniest amount of blonde pubic hair. She obviously trimmed and shaped her pubic hair and it looked dignified and well-groomed. Her pubic hair was very short and shaped into something that looked very much like an upside down pyramid.

Her outer pubic lips were quite visible and even at a distance I could tell they were very swollen and her inner pubic lips were also swelling and starting to emerge from her slit.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, Adam?" Ulrike asked me.

I thought about lying, but somehow her tone seemed to imply that she would not only somehow know if I was lying, but that I would also be horribly punished for my dishonesty.

"No, Mistress," I replied. "I never have."

"Well, I suppose I'll have to be one who teaches you how it's done then," she responded. Her tone seemed to indicate that she felt she was doing me a great favor, giving me knowledge that I was desperately in need of and that somehow somebody had been greatly remiss in attending to my educational needs.

It's amazing how much you can pick up on from a simple tone of voice.

Ulrike shoved her pussy in my face and first told me how to lick the outer lips. Then she taught me how to lick her pussy down the center. Then she taught me how to penetrate deeply inside her with my tongue. Finally she taught me how to trap her clitoris between my teeth and suck on it.

There was a great deal of panting and gasping and moaning as she instructed me in my lessons. And sometimes she rocked her hips to the left or to the right or thrust her pelvis right into my face, sometime while grabbing my skull in both hands and forcing my head hard against her crotch.

Finally she screamed out an inarticulate scream and I could feel her whole body shudder violently and suddenly my face was wet with her hot juices. I wanted to wipe her juices off my face, but of course my hands were handcuffed behind my back, so there was no way I could do anything like that.

"That was ....good ......for your first time...., Slave....but you'll need ...more practice...before you're deemed... truly adept at eating pussy," she said in between panting and gasping for air. I smiled with pride, as I had earned a compliment from her on my cunnilingus skills.

I didn't have long to smile though as the maid had entered the room while I had my face in Ulrike's pussy and had seen me bring Ulrike to orgasm. I had somehow thought that my first time with Ulrike would be a private thing and that there wouldn't be an audience watching. Then Ulrike had me stand and ordered me to turn around. Then she took a small key and unlocked one of my wrists from their stainless steel bondage and ordered me to move both of my hands in front of me. I obediently did as my mistress commanded, and then she promptly trapped my wrist in stainless steel again so that my wrists were handcuffed in front of me.

"Now you're ready to be spanked," Ulrike informed me.

Then turning to the maid, she said, "Give him sixty swats. He's been a bad boy".

"Yes ma'am," the maid said to Ulrike. Then to me she said, "Come here, you!"

She sat down in a chair and with strength that belied her size; she grabbed me around the waist and pulled me across her lap. Then when my hands were resting on the floor and my ass was way up in the air she fondled my buttocks and said, "His skin is soft, but the muscle underneath is hard. There is no flab."

"That's too bad for him," Ulrike responded, "Flab would have given him some sort of protection against what's coming."

What was coming didn't take long to come. I think Ulrike said something about changing the color of my soft skin and then the maid began her assault on my ass.

That woman didn't look very strong. She had narrow shoulders and skinny arms, but when her hands came down on my naked ass, they struck with remarkable force and left my buttocks stinging.

Of course, my ass was already sore from my previous spanking, so maybe that had something to do with why I was in so much pain.

Like most guys I try to act tough and never like to admit pain, but I began yelping after the second blow. I closed my eyes tight and screamed and struggled to cry out, but Amber's hand was merciless, raining down blow after stinging blow on my defenseless ass.

I kept hoping that her arm would get tired, but she was like a machine. She kept slapping my naked cheeks over and over and over. She would hit the same spot over and over, hurting more each time, then start on a new spot. Soon I was screaming in pain and sobbing as hot, wet tears slid down my face. Ulrike and Amber didn't care. Amber just continued spanking ... very hard and very rhythmically. She assaulted my ass and my thighs without ever slowing down or breaking rhythm. I screamed and kicked my legs and tears slid down my face, but Amber never wavered from her task and just continued to punish my ass mercilessly. After what seemed like hours (but was really more like two or three minutes) the spanking stopped.

I panted and sobbed and felt sorry for myself and wondered how red my ass was, but at least the spanking was over.

Then Ulrike got out a fresh butt plug and some lubricant and she and Amber spent about five minutes drizzling lube between my butt cheeks and playing with my anus, getting it good and lubricated. They each took turns playing with my tight, pink, sensitive little hole and spearing it with their fingers. I moaned and whimpered at the prolonged intrusion of such an intimate and private part of my anatomy. I moaned especially loud when their fingers went deep and rubbed against my prostate. And then just as I was getting used to their fingers inside of me, Ulrike took the butt plug and shoved it into my anus. Ulrike shoved it in hard, and it still hurt as my anus was stretched ridiculously wide to accommodate the widest, roundest part of the plug, however it still slid in easier than the previous time.

And for some strange reason I was proud of this.

"I just love your bottom, Adam," Ulrike said. "It's just perfect. I love spanking it, fondling it, looking at it, and I'm really going to enjoy fucking it."

I should have been repulsed by those words. And a few days ago if somebody had told me that they were going to fuck my ass I *would* have been repulsed. But now when Ulrike told me that she was going to abuse me and take my anal virginity I felt strangely excited. Perhaps I really was a natural submissive. Perhaps it was really best for me if I allowed somebody to dominate and abuse and sexually exploit me.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later that evening I had dinner with Ulrike and her mother. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that Ulrike and her mother had dinner while I stood naked nearby, with my wrists crossed behind my back. I felt vulnerable and uncomfortable in my nakedness, as both Ulrike and her mother were fully clothed. Also my cock was very hard and anxious and erect and had a tiny blob of pre-come at the tip. My nakedness couldn't possibly be more on display.

Both Ulrike and her mother tried to act as if it were normal for Ulrike to bring a boy home and display him naked, where her mother could see him, but it felt very humiliating and degrading and scary for me.

It was also very sexually exciting, but that's beside the point.

Ulrike hadn't bound me, but she made it very clear that if I used my hands to cover myself or allowed my knees to touch, I'd be severely punished.

After Ulrike and her mother had finished eating, I was ordered to clear away the dirty dishes and wash them in the sink. Ulrike's mother tried to make small talk with me and put me at ease, but when you're stark naked in front of your girlfriend's mother, there's no way you can possibly relax. I felt awkward and uncomfortable and violated the whole time.

Eventually; when the dishes were all clean; Ulrike came and placed one hand on my naked back and another on my naked, sore buttocks and said, "Come on, Slave Boy, time to go to bed. You've got a big, stressful day tomorrow, so you're going to need to rest up and get plenty of sleep tonight."

12