All Comments on 'Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 02'

by boyish_and_obedient

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh YES!!!!

Great stuff - thank you tons - five stars and more! Please post Chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fine to be submissive and a masochist. When stories go into the "you are a submissive and that is the sum total of your life and we are going to tell the whole world so that they will know that you 'are a SUBMISSIVE' and they will treat you accordingly" it just gets ridicules. Part of the humiliation thing, I get it. I just think it detracts from the intensity of the story. If it stays a threat, it would increase the depth, for some. If you make it a real part of the story it becomes parody.

I interpret the domme-ette as intentionally immature and undisciplined? Allows for the domme-ma to step in. I fear for him, physically and mentally.

Having poked at your story, I would like to tell you (and your master) that you are a talented writer. Please continue.

caradoc99caradoc99almost 11 years ago
i love this story

thank you for a great story ! Please take the time to write more,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Valley beyond awesome!

Please continue this story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hoping there is a part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More please I loved it

boyish_and_obedientboyish_and_obedientabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Three coming soon!!!

I've written a third chapter about Adam's submitting to Ulrike's will, and submitted it for publication! It will be available for your reading enjoyment very soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous