Two-Demon's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... no no no, I can not be having such thoughts of him. Not now, not ever!" She sighed softly. "Yet I cannot shake the feeling away from earlier, he felt so warm and smelled so good." Bringing up both her hands to smack the sides of her face. "Forget about it... forget about it! It's what I'm good at doing, I've had many days where I'd have completely forgotten a good portion of what happened throughout the day. This should be easy to forget." Standing up from her bed, stretching her arms feeling the nice warmth of the room. "It's... warm." She blushed softly once more, pondering to herself. ('He must have turned on the heater for me. Thank you.')

Tip-toeing out of her room and throughout the mansion as she decided to make her way towards her brothers room to personally thank him for making it nice and warm for her however, when she had left it the rest of the house felt oddly cold besides her room. On her way towards her brothers room she crept past a door that was slightly cracked open, strange muffling sounds were heard as she had almost made her way past it. Curiosity killed the cat as she had decided to pause on her little adventure to see what was causing such a noise, leaning against the door and partially opening. Giving her more access for entering the room, creeping in slowly she tip-toed towards the bathroom door and peered around the corner of the wall. Upon her vision she saw a dark figure making odd movements following strange sounds upon one of the many beds in the mansion. Getting on her hands and knees she crawled a slight bit closer to get a better look at what was happening, when the figure was finally in sight her eyes became extremely bulge almost on the verge of popping out of her eye sockets...

There before her stood Sebastian, apart from the top he his chest was covered with his usual garb, his pants were off and lying at the foot of the bed, his hand was stroking something really long and his mouth was making muffled noises it sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain. It only took her a few minutes after the surprise to realize what he was doing. Her eyes were following the movement of his hand as it stroked his large protruding manhood. Slimy stuff appearing from the top part as it allowed him lubrication to easily continue stroking it, his hips swayed slightly from side to side as he was enjoying himself. Eventually his speed picked up and it was only moments before a large amount of semen flew out of his manhood following with a loud moan. "P..Prim..." He had shouted as he had finished masturbating. Then only to fall limp as he was trying to catch his breath, he proceeded to clean himself as he went to grab his pants, a beam of sweat pouring from his face as he side-glanced over to see Primrose, herself, on the floor staring directly at him with a flushed red face. His eyes grew ever so wide from the shock and seemed to fluster with his words as he spoke.

"P-Prim.. It's n-n-not what it looks like... I... uh... I..." he quickly put his pants on and stood before her. Shuffling to her feet with her face still flushed red she merely shook her head.

"I saw nothing... NOTHING!" she shouted at him as she made a mad dash for the door only to quickly close it behind her. Rushing back to her room, having forgotten why she had left it in the first place. "Sleep... I need sleep." yet there would be no point of trying to sleep now, her body was wide awake in yet again another surprise. She found herself walking around back and forth in her room pondering in thought in how she would approach this situation, Sebastian was a dear friend of hers.. someone she could confide in without him uttering a word to others, a person she trusted wholeheartedly having grown up in this household.

Stumbling upon him masturbating was a complete accident, she knows full well how that works when she had hit her teenage years, masturbating from the unbalanced hormones coursing through her body. Clasping her arms over her chest as her mind was racing with thoughts. ('Everyone does it, it doesn't just happen to just me... yeah!') Nodding her head she finally came through. "It was merely an accident, accidents happen, it will not sway my thoughts one way or another. He is still a good person and my friend, I know he means well." a small blush formed on her cheeks once more. "That does not explain why he called my name though..." Scratching her head with her right hand in confusion as she gave of a small nervous laugh. "W-we are friends, ha ha.. of course he wouldn't feel that way towards me... or so I thought."

The door of her room creaked open and in came Sebastian, he turned around and closed the door softly as he had made his way towards Prim. Primrose paused in her tracks as she decided to sit on her bed, she didn't have anywhere to run and she knew about how strong Sebastian was having playfully sparred with him once. Sebastian sat down next to her yet remained silent for a moment, he was having a hard time forming the best words to approach this situation.

"I will think nothing of it and pretend I didn't see it, it was my fault for snooping where I should have not been." In his stead she spoke for him.

"Forgive me my lady, it was not something I expected of all people to come across, but I assure you I plan not on making any movements." His head remained bowed out of sheer guilt from his actions, however, he did not back away from this lightly. Reaching ever so slowly and placing his right hand on her left hand, gently.

"You are my friend... y-you have been since I had grown up here." She muttered softly as more flush of red snuck upon her delicate pale-skinned cheeks. Nervousness peeking in from the sudden feeling, her heart was pounding loudly, so loudly that it filled her ears. Almost positive that he could hear the pounding of her heart as well. Speaking more abruptly."However, I have never once noticed you in a different light other than as a friend until, you... you spoke my name in such a manner." Her face gushing with pure red, almost like a volcano about to explode.

"My lady?" Cocking his head to the side in confusion on what she is trying to convey.

Primrose looked over at Sebastian with tender eyes, moving the left hand that he had his right hand sitting upon, bringing it towards his face. Blushing as she spoke tenderly, like a mother soothing a child.

"Do you love me in such a way, Sebastian?"

"I do my lady, I always have since the moment I laid my eyes on your beauty. It was like the heavens descended down and blessed me with such an extraordinary gift that I could see everyday... but that was all I could do was see the magnificent gift. I refrained from touching it as I had wished not to tarnish what precious moments I had with her, or in this case. You. My lady." Speaking genuinely from his heart, passion mingled with the words as he spoke true and dear to Primrose.

"I have desired you for a long time, but when I had first met you, you were underage and still growing so I refrained from doing anything rash. I wanted to wait till my lady was of the age to consent. Patiently I have been waiting for you, wanting you, craving your attention... I admit my guilty, secret pleasure to you... please forgive my abruptness. However, I assure you what I speak is the truth. No beauty can compare and I await patiently for you to either acknowledge or reject my love." He grits his teeth together in frustration. "If you reject me, I understand wholeheartedly and I will refrain for all my life to not hindering your love life, providing you love someone else. I just wanted to be honest to you about my feelings." Covering partially of his face from the embarrassment of telling her the feelings he has had for her since they had met.

Placing a gentle hand on his face once more with a smile that is caressing him with warmth she spoke in a hushed tone filled with care.

"I have always viewed you as a friend, I say once more. However, until I saw what you were doing I did not see you in another light. I am embarrassed to admit that I too have masturbated before, but I can tell that's a natural part of growing up during the teenage stage. I can assume it still remains even in adulthood." Leaning over she rested her head on his shoulder before speaking once more. "I am now of age, eighteen to be exact." Smiling once more with warmth. "I am happy you have waited so long for me to hit this point, I'm amazed at the patience you actually harness. I will not deny your love either as that would make me feel ashamed. However, I do not think that I can easily accept it, I feel love is something you earn not just take." He touched her hand that was still touching his cheek with a smile.

"I understand my lady, I will wait for all eternity if I must for you to truly accept my love. I just hope you can forgive my actions, having thought of you in such a manner." He leaned over towards her and planted a small kiss on the side of her cheek. "Please consider it a thought, we can leave this place and I'll make sure to take good care of you. As you have been my whole world since we had met."

Standing up Sebastian bowed at her and proceeded to leave the room as quietly as he had came in.

Falling upon the bed she laid down to gather her thoughts more clearly. A sudden confession, her heart was pounding at an alarming rate. Face so flushed with red it almost looked like she was in pain because of it. However, something sparked inside of her that made her feel different, it was not an unusual feeling but a feeling of love... wanting to make love. A whole new kind of feeling that she longed to feel herself. Sitting back up she looked around, the room was eerily silent and the window was closed so no breeze or the sound of wildlife breached her room. Having stood from her bed she decided it was good a time as any to take a shower, a nice hot shower would ease her mind a little.

Treading lightly on her feet as she made her way towards the bathroom, quickly removing her nightgown and hopping into the shower. Turning the faucet as a sudden spray of warm water splashed her head, trickling down from the length of her hair and across her face, seeping all the way down to her piggies. Her hand was gliding all across her body, as she was enjoying the warmth of the water dancing on her body. The heat of the water made her pink nipples hard and for some reason she started to become aroused, the thought of the sudden confession she received from Sebastian turned her body on slightly. Both her right and left hand began to rub at her bust, pulling tenderly as her nipples were extremely sensitive, causing her to moan in the process. Leaving one hand to play with her nipples she slide the other one down to her vagina as she began to toy with her button. Rubbing at it fairly hard as she played with herself in the shower. The water added onto the already slippery pussy as she continued to play with herself. Her breathing began to intensify and it wasn't long before she found herself finger-fucking really hard, not only playing with her clit but actually exploring her hole with other available fingers as she rubbed at the entrance. It was after a few moments of playing with herself that her body jerked from the pleasure and she had given into the orgasm, moaning extremely loud.

Turning the faucet off and ceasing the water she stood there in the shower for a moment pondering on what she had did, it was a few moments after she had opened the shower door that she saw Sebastian standing at the entrance of the bathroom, his face bright red. Blinking her eyes a few times her face flushed with bright red as well at his sudden appearance she gulped lightly.

"I... I had thought you left, what kind of manner is it for you to barge into the bathroom when a lady is showering!" she said as she proceeded to cover her breasts and vagina with her hands, although they were barely covering. Her hard pink nipples showed slightly which caused Sebastian to stare intensely at her.

"My lady, did you just....?" He barely finished the sentence having heard what she had done to herself. Turning her head slightly as she angled away from not staring at him.

"You... you heard nothing!" She chocked at her own words. Although strangely made no attempts to shoo him away or find something to cover herself, it was as if though unconsciously she wanted him to make a move.

Sebastian glanced at her, reading the signals she was making even if she alone did not realize she was making them. This was his opportunity, the opening he needed...

Primrose inched towards the bathroom door.

"Don't make me wait..." She muttered under her breath as she tried to exit the bathroom. Only to feel a pair of hands grip her shoulders and push her against the nearest wall. A pair of lips connecting to her own as he had passionately kissed her, a few moments turned from kissing to making out. Sliding his tongue inside of her mouth which she willingly opened for him, colliding her tongue with his. His hand rubbing one of her breasts. She had made a small yelping sound from the feeling of another hand besides one of her own touching her breasts for once. Pressing closely against her she would feel the bulge of his manhood rising from inside of his pants, it was a good twenty minutes they were passionately kissing that he began to rub against her with his bulge. Primrose could tell that he was wanting it just as badly as she was as they were nearly dry-humping each other.

Primrose gripped Sebastian as she momentarily stopped the kissing, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"Let's do this on the bed, my legs are hurting from standing for too long." She said with a sweet smile as she pushed him away for a moment only to exit the bathroom, Sebastian following closely after. Making sure the door to the room was locked before making his way towards her bed, the lamp on the bedside table was glowing fairly brightly but not enough to illuminate the entire room, only enough to allow him access to see what was on the bed and slightly around it. Primrose had laid herself out on the bed, as she had waited for him to join her.

Sebastian immediately stripped himself of his attire and made his way onto her bed, he felt her pinning him down for a moment as she reached her hand down towards his manhood and began to stroke it gently, rubbing the tip of his penis with her pointer finger. Stopping only moments to find her way down towards where his manhood was and using her mouth she began to suck on it for him, ever since she had saw him masturbating she wanted to feel it for herself, that sounds dirty even for her but she was so turned on from his confession that she gave in to his desires. Wrapping her tongue around his shaft as she proceeded to suck him off, feeling a pair of hands on top of her head as he was holding her head down to get it a bit deeper. Sucking him off for a good few minutes before pulling it out and laying back down on the bed, presenting herself.

He need not to waste time as he had knew what she had done and what she was wanting now as she turned over to position himself on top of her, pressing his body on her and rubbing his manhood against her opening before slowly sliding inside of her. She gave off a wondrous sound as she had moaned from him breaching her vagina. Feeling her stomach clench from him crawling deeper and deeper inside, pausing every few moments waiting for her to say anything, but she keeps moaning from the feeling so in turn he continues on. After a few seconds he was fully inside and he began to push in and out, thrusting extremely slowly, then picking up the pace with each thrust he makes.

Prim clenches onto the blanket they are on top of, groaning in pain and pleasure all in one bundle. The feeling was not what she had imaged but beyond her true imagination, nothing she has truly felt before until this moment. Gasping out loud moans with each thrust that started out at a slow pace and gradually began to pick up in speed until he was finally pounding her insides at a tremendous rate. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she howled in pleasure, her body shaking from the ecstasy that has swept over her. ('More.... More.... MORE!') She pleaded in thought, her mouth preoccupied with moans and saliva.

"S-Sebastian, h-harder... deeper... p-please!" Bellowed the words from her moaning lips. Pleading for him to use all his might and pound into her. Wrapping her hands around his back and clawing deeply as he fucked her passionately.

Sebastian gave of groans as he thrusted at unimaginable speed, in and out, faster and deeper, weak and then strong. With each push it felt like a tremendous amount of pleasure coursing from his penis towards the inside of the cushioned walls of her vagina that hugged his manhood tightly. His body began to tremble from all the excitement. Speaking with his words almost drowning from his groans. "M-m-my lady... I'm about.. to..." He couldn't finish the sentence as he unloaded his specimen inside her womanhood. Caking her walls with his seed.

"A-ahhhh..." She screamed as she felt her insides being coated with his clear-white slimy goodness. Gripping his back as she unfolded with her orgasm just as he had came inside her. Finally falling limp on the bed from all the pleasure, trying to catch her breath.

Climbing off her he rolled over to the opposite side of her and tried to catch his breath as well, side-glancing over at Primrose with a large smile.

"Does this mean you accept my love?"

"I accepted what my body had desired, if that's what you mean." Biting her bottom lip as she gave him an semi-answer to his question, pondering to herself. ('I cannot accept his love outright, but for now I did what my body had wished. That is good enough, I'm sure he understands.')

Sebastian cleaned what left of his seed remained and swiftly got dressed, bowing softly to her with a very happy expression on his face before making his leave.

Cleaning herself off as well and putting the covers over her, she did not feel the need to redress herself as she was heading to sleep anyway and with that she closed her eyes and drifted off in wonder of what tomorrow will bring...

12