Two F***ing Years at University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

In fact "doing it right" seemed something of an obsession with her...and I wondered if this was a cultural thing with Asians having established rituals, such as the tea ceremony, for so many things in life. Or maybe she was afraid of "losing face" to (much more sexually experienced) Jim, should she not perform as well as he might expect.

I couldn't even refer back to my own experience - which was totally different to what Lillian was facing - whilst chatting with her. My defloration had not been a scheduled affair, as was Lillian's - it was a spur-of-the-moment decision to drop my panties, he had his erection inside very soon thereafter, and shot his load very soon after that. I hadn't bled, nor had I felt too much pain. In fact, I remember thinking at the time what all the fuss was about when girls lose their virginity...even though I then had a very anxious wait of a couple of weeks until my next scheduled period arrived!!

I told Lillian to expect both some pain and some bleeding, but that neither should be a major concern to her. I again reiterated she should try to relax and enjoy this special, unique moment in her life.

And I pointed out her virginity was being taken by a man who really knew what he was doing - which was something of an advantage to her - and by a man who I had previously enjoyed having his manhood in my vagina.

I suggested, if she was really worried, that together we should try to dilate her vaginal canal a little, ahead of her receiving Jim's erection. I told her I could insert my forefinger and middle finger into her virgin hole, but that they would only travel a little way in. Alternatively, there was the zucchini that I could push further in and which would widen her love tunnel a lot more.

She agreed to try both.

I had never had my fingers in another girl's vagina before, but feeling the dampness down there was a strangely pleasant experience. At least I now better understood why males love to play in a girl's love tunnel with their fingers...and I probably could now better understand the feeling that lesbians can receive when pleasuring one another.

Lillian seemed quite comfortable with my touching her in that area, so whilst I was fingering her down there I asked if she knew where her clitoris was located (she did) and where she would find her other feminine pleasure spot, her g-spot.

When she indicated she was unsure about her g-spot location, I volunteered to help her identify it - so soon one of my fingers was bent back up towards her tunnel entrance, searching for those tiny ridges that point to this particularly sensitive female area.

I obviously was successful, because Lillian soon indicated she was really enjoying this first experience of having someone playing inside her there.

As I withdrew my fingers from her vagina, I quickly located her clitoris and gave it a gentle rub between my fingers. Again she reacted positively.

So I kept playing with her there for more than a few seconds.

Until I could feel I was becoming quite damp between my legs.

So I told Lillian that touching her down there had been an unexpectedly wonderful moment for me and I suggested, while we were both undressed that perhaps she might like to also feel inside my love tunnel, and try to locate my g-spot and clitoris. This, at least would give her a better understanding of what Jim might be feeling once he had her removed her panties and left them lying on the floor.

So, for the first time in my life, I felt what it was like having another girl play in that area - until now an area that only men had been allow to explore!

I hadn't realised how comfortable, how elated I would actually feel when this happened.

But we now needed to complete that day's vaginal dilation for Lillian.

I fetched the zucchini and covered it with a little of Lillian's vaginal wetness. I then told her I didn't know if Jim would slowly penetrate her, or would simply give her one swift, hard push to get his erection in - but recommended that she ask him to take things gently and slowly, as I intended to simulate using the zucchini today.

Things were fine for the first few centimetres, although I could see Lillian grimacing slightly.

Then I met resistance, so decided a single, strong push down with the zucchini would be needed.

Lillian yelped as I pushed it in as far as I could...and held it there for a second or two.

Then I withdrew it and...oh!...there was blood.

Virgin's blood!

I showed Lillian before wiping it off and then re-inserting the zucchini into her hole and moving it in and out several times to ensure that her love tunnel was as open as the thrusting zucchini could make it.

I couldn't promise Lillian that she wouldn't bleed again in several days' time when she lost her virginity. But I did tell her that she was now as physically prepared to be fucked as she could possibly be.

And I did promise that whatever happened, the pain and the bleeding was worth it, considering how often thereafter she would be enjoying having a man's hard-on up her vagina.

I had lots more advice for the virgin. Don't let it be a clinical affair - meet him for a wine or a coffee somewhere beforehand and, whilst there, don't talk sex or what is about to happen...think about who you'll invite to be No. 2 to visit your vagina, and invite him around soon...don't lie there mute, especially if it hurts or you think he is taking things too quickly...relax, relax, relax...

I was amazed when Lillian asked me to stay home the night it was to happen. I'm not sure why - perhaps she was afraid that Jim might expect to be given more than just her virginity, or perhaps she thought I should be close-by to help stem an anticipated haemorrhage.

When Jim and Lillian walked in that night, Lillian was carrying a big bunch of bright flowers. So, obviously, Jim appreciated the significance to Lillian of the evening, and it was a great sign he would be gentle with her.

It is strange when you are sitting there watching television, knowing that in the room next door your flatmate is lying there, legs splayed, receiving her first-ever fuck. And, perhaps, really feeling it.

It also brings back memories of your own defloration - some good memories, some not so good! But of an incredibly important day in your life...the day a previously-unimagined world of future pleasure is suddenly presented as a reality.

After what seemed too long, the door opened and Jim and Lillian emerged. Lillian bade Jim goodnight.

I couldn't wait to ask her "How was it? How do you feel now."

It had hurt a little - not quite as much as Lillian had imagined it might. He had to make a little effort to get right in, so she was obviously still tight. There had been no further blood. She was relieved, delighted she was no longer a virgin and already wanted to see how it would feel the next time, when she was penetrated by a younger guy of her choice. She felt she had performed as well as any virgin could expect to have performed.

She asked to be excused for a few minutes to visit the bathroom...

I wondered whether I should tell her that her next challenge was to achieve an orgasm whilst her man was lying there between her legs...

* * * * *

Earlier this year I enrolled in a course with an entirely assignment-based assessment. So six major assignments were to be completed that semester. We students submitted them by email and received our assessments for each by email.

I was happy with my first effort - I thought it was not brilliant, but satisfactory.

The e-mail I received from the lecturer was "I haven't given you a mark yet, because I want to discuss your effort with you. Please attend my study 15 minutes after our next tutorial meeting..."

Dr Day, the lecturer, gave me an unusually friendly smile as I arrived for that tutorial. Only later did I realise that he was then probably mentally undressing me as he waited for the last stragglers in the class to arrive.

In his study, Dr Day explained that the standard of my effort was not really satisfactory, but he thought I exhibited potential and he felt obliged to help me. He reminded me that only one 'fail' mark was permitted from the six assignments, so if I was to receive a 'fail' on this first assignment, I would be under enormous pressure for the rest of the course.

He presented several options to me, including suggesting I should seriously consider the concept of "fuck or fail". I replied that "an A for a lay" was a far more appealing concept to me!

Eventually he suggested we meet at my unit one evening where he would give me some personal tuition that would help raise my grades.

The implication was crystal clear to me. But, again, what choice did I really have?

So I invited him around to "tutor" me.

I've often wondered since how many other girls received similar summonses to attend his office - simply to be informed they were to receive a fucking.

And I wondered what my reaction would have been had I, at that time, still been a virgin. I suspect I may have soon been giving him a blow job or something similar.

And what would my Dad's reaction have been had I failed the course because I had refused to let Dr Day fuck me - it would probably been something like "you've got to become realistic young lady and accept the facts of life. I guarantee your lecturer now has your name on the top of his list of the certainties he'll be fucking next year when you have to repeat the course!"

I dressed (or, more accurately, undressed!) for the meeting - and I had no illusions that the grade that I had yet to receive for that last assessment would now be based on how well I performed in bed.

Dr Day was a quite attractive man physically as well as socially, and quite young for a university lecturer, so I was not repulsed by the thought of taking him to bed. And, obviously, he just viewed laying young female students as one of the side benefits of his job.

Dr Day asked me what grade I had hoped to attain in his course. I, of course, hadn't realised that this was negotiable, depending on what I offered him sexually and how often I agreed to 'private tutoring.' It was, for example, a High Distinction if I could demonstrate my ability to deep throat...or if I took anal as well as vaginal...or if I allowed him to fist me...or if he was invited to provide extra tutoring to me every week of the semester.

I let Dr Day undress me...and I took down his pants and removed his shirt.

He then ran his hands all over my body. And I mean all over my body - up every mound, down every crevice. Both of us very soon realised that I was getting quite wet in a very small area between my legs.

I was obviously now receptive to receiving that extra tutoring I needed!

He really didn't teach me anything new as his erection travelled down my love tunnel, whilst he was thrusting, when he shot his semen from the tip of his very-manly inseminator.

But it was - by far - the most enjoyable tutorial I had ever attended!!

He complimented me for the contribution I had made and indicated my "grasp of his subject was a hell of a lot better than I had initially thought it to be, so now I'll be positively reviewing your written assignment."

Just before he left, Dr Day (or, as I now call him, Dr Lay) handed me some sheets of paper. "These are copies of the best two efforts last year for the next two assignments you will be given. I expect they will help you to get better marks in these next two assignments," he said.

"And I have a similar package for assignments 4 and 5, and a package for the major assignment 6, if you feel you need them. They will be available to you when you invite me around to help you again before the first of these assignments is due," he added.

The next day I received an e-mail: "Sarah, I have now marked your first assignment, following our meeting, and have given you a mark of 6/10. And I now realise you are capable of getting much better marks in future."

And, with minimal effort, I received marks of 9/10 and 9/10 for the next two assignments!

When I received my mark for the second of these assignments, I also received a reminder that if I needed extra help before I started assignments number 4 and 5, I should contact Dr Day.

A romp in the cot was, I decided, a fair price to pay for guaranteed academic success, so twice more I took Dr Lay to bed...twice more I spread my legs for him...and twice more he left me with some very satisfying, some very wet 'seeds for academic success' between my legs...plus a bundle of notes relating to the next two assignments in my hand.

Again my marks were 9/10 and 9/10.

The fuck that came on the last occasion was accompanied by significantly greater pressure. "A High Distinction on your academic record would be extremely well regarded...you'll be wanting to give deep throat one day to your lifetime man, so you may as well now learn from me how to give it, and get the added bonus of a High Distinction...I've never met a girl yet who regrets having had a fist fuck."

I told him I would be satisfied with what I originally agreed to receive, but would consider the other options the next year when I enrolled in his 3rd Year course.

I received a Distinction grade for that course!

I'd love to have access to all the students' results - and I bet female students (or, at least certain female students) are overrepresented among those receiving the higher grades!

But, overall, I was satisfied - sexually as well as academically!

I indicated I am naïve, so I was a bit surprised to receive two, almost identical emails from lecturers at the beginning of this latest 2nd year semester: "Congratulations on your mark in (Dr Lay's course). I understand from Dr Day you are a very receptive student and wisely accepted a little extra personal input from him last semester to help boost your grades. It is my duty to help students in my course achieve the best possible grades and, like Dr Day, I am only too happy to offer you similar assistance. Please contact me on (cell phone number) should you wish to meet with me."

So obviously there is a 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' arrangement among some lecturers in this faculty helping one another identify 'very receptive students!'

I dared not refuse these generous offers of extra tuition, remembering Dr Lay's recommendation that I consider 'fuck or fail' to be a real option that was available to students within the faculty.

And now I have some 'homework' to do over the long vacation - deciding whether I really would like a receive a High Distinction next year and, if so, educating myself about fist fucking or deep throating...and perhaps asking some of my girlfriends whether they knew of anyone who has received a fist fuck or had mastered the challenge of providing deep throat.

* * * * *

You may have the impression that university for me over the past two years has revolved around study and being fucked. But there was more: lots of drinking and parties - which, occasionally, meant sex...and more sex!

Not that I am complaining!!

Most of it was fairly mundane - guys just wanting to get my pants off, then taking the opportunity of pushing their dicks up my vagina and filling me with their cum.

I won't bore you with the detail, other than to say some guys were more exciting, more satisfying than others.

I must admit there were one or two occasions I cannot remember. Perhaps too much grog was involved!

Like the occasion I woke up in some guy's bed with a very, very sore head...absolutely naked...and a cunt filled with more than just one guy had ever given to me previously.

I discovered it was a house shared by four fellas and I had been "extremely willing to accommodate them all...and all of them much enjoyed watching me as I did!"

So some things, I guess, about university life are best left forgotten.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers
12