All Comments on 'Two Firsts for Me'

by seniornewby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong section

This should be under the gay section.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 8 years ago
Honesty

Your story is not extremely wild or unbelievable. I enjoy reading honest stories. Thank you.

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Sorry liked the topic but...

It read more like a report than an erotic story. Obviously, you enjoyed it. I've had the same curiosity but have not acted upon it. I also have the same situation with my wife as you report. But that's OK with me. Allows me more time to think about and write about my sexual fantasies, which usually include blow jobs and lots of cum. Thus the name, BJwriter. Working on one now that involves a lot of glory hole activity. Good luck with getting a load of cum next time.

bigguy251bigguy251over 5 years ago
Good story

As a senior who is trying to get up the courage to suck his first cock I found your story to be very encouraging. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two Firsts for Me is a nice story that we all can relate to. I was very nervous my first time and I was shaking all over. We stripped and laid on the bed. We talked for about 15 minutes to give me a chance to relax. After a few minutes of rubbing each other I found myself with my head between his legs liking his balls and taint. The more I continued the more relaxed I became. I began to enjoy sucking his balls, licking his shaft and then I took his dick into my mouth. From that point I knew I was going to suck more cocks. I loved it. Being knew to this game I followed his directions. His cock swelled, twitched and he began to moan. As I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock he moaned louder and said, 'OMG. This feels great.' He began to pump his hips slightly and took all of his cock into my mouth and sucked harder and faster. He put his hand on my head and said, 'oh God. I'm getting ready to cum.' He shot several bursts of cum into my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

I enjoyed sucking his cock and what surprised me was as I was blowing him I wanted him to enjoy the blowjob too. Now for each cock I suck I want the guy to enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved your story. Very much of a turn on for me. I had anal sex with a friend who was much older than me and enjoyed it immensely. I had always wondered why we never had oral sex. After 4 years in the service I had a strong desire to finally do something about it. I had got off work late one night and knew there was an adult bookstore a few blocks down. When I walked in several guys were eyeing me but I kept to myself. I finally noticed the booths and got some tokens. Most of the booths were full so I walked the halls until one finally opened. I entered and latched the door shut. I deposited my coins into the machine and the first video to pop up was a guy leaning up against a tree as his buddy sucked his cock. I found this to be very erotic. My cock immediately hardened and I unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock. As I stood there transfixed on the screen I noticed movement to my right and right before was a hard beautiful cock sticking through a hole in the wall. I reached over a grabbed it as I slowly stroked it. I loved the feel of steel wrapped by flesh and was very turned on. I moved to my knees and stroked his cock as I noticed precum leaking from the tip. I licked it up and didn't quite know what to make of it until I heard him speak to me. "Please suck my cock," he said as he thrust his cock forward. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and circled the head with my tongue and sucked on the head. I knew then I was hooked. I licked and sucked every inch of his cock as I made love to his fleshy member until he exploded in my mouth which caught me completely off guard. I pulled back as his jism landed on my shoulder and then I took him back in my mouth and sucked him until he was spent. It was by far the sexiest thing I have ever done and have sucked many cocks over the years. Thank you for bringing back such wonderful memories for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous