All Comments on 'Two Fridays Ch. 01'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more more please

bring on chapter 2.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago

Really good story. I liked how you took us on a detailed exploration. Innocent, erotic, a big turn-on.

nfldmojonfldmojoabout 12 years ago
Great job!

This was a great story. It was so realistic. Look forward to reading more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
get off

Get off this "mum" garbage as its the wrong term. By the dictionary it is to remain silent/quiet not a female parent. The world in general uses it in this fashion so write for the that readership.

glenbrown69glenbrown69about 12 years ago
Very nice story

I loved it. It is definitely one of the better ones I've read lately. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re 'get off'

'mum' has various meanings, one of which is 'female parent'.

Get over yourself!

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: re: get off

"mum" is the British or Aussie version of "Mom". Did you REALLY not get that the author might be not American? Did you not catch the use of "knickers" instead of "panties" or the Brit spelling of "maneouver"? Moron.

Incidentally, hot and well written. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent job!

That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Job!!!

I loved it!! Although my MUM would be mighty mad if she caught me doing it with my sister! LOL

P.S. She never did ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really enjoyable

Great start. Thoroughly enjoyable. Message for Get Off: You get off asshole. Take another search: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mum

Mum: One's mother

That is the usual spelling in England and the former colonies.

AlpineskierAlpineskierabout 12 years ago
Great

This story stood out from the rest because you took your time and you used terms that beginners would have used both in conversation and in recounting events. Do not ever lose that (foreign to me) manner of speech that makes stories from various countries so much a pleasure.

Thank you for sharing with us.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Thank you so much

As an antique Aussie I can't say how refreshing it was to read something that spoke in my language.

To the hide away 'Anonymous' twerp with his ignorance over Mum or Mom I would suggest that IT (no sex indicated) is, in classical Aussie, a doodle-dasher.

Nuff said,

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story. You made me believe they were inexperienced. Also, I find mutual masturbation very exciting. You don't need fucking and sucking in a story to make it hot. I did think he was a bit wimpish at first, but he recovered and got with the program. I will enjoy reading more about these two.

Gina

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
Great start

I was younger when this happened i recall i was 15 my sister 17 and she wanted to do much the same so your story rings bells of past deeds and i look forward to the next chapter.

Well written, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoy

I'm really enjoying this. Like the other commentor, this is reminding me of long past deeds (or mis-deeds). I was with my cousin, though, and we were (are) within days of having the same birthday. We had watched a "RomCom" that was really a little soft core porn with some funny situations in it. As does happen in a sexual relationship. She wanted to know about kissing and neither of us had, so we tried it - and really liked it. She wanted to see my 'thingy' and I wanted to see her 'boobies'. I don't remember who went first, but we ended up masturbating for each other and then masturbating each other. We learned pretty much everything I know now, with each other. She got her mom to put her on the pill - claimed menstrual complications and the doctor said it would probably help. So we were safe to do whatever we wanted. And we wanted to do it all. And we've never stopped. Oh, we're older and we've slowed down. But we live across the street from each other and at least get together to cuddle and kiss and sometimes 'get squelchy' when we're up to it. But discovering everything with each other for the first time. It was even better than ever it was with my wife. Cuz and I just almost knew what the other wanted next and still do. So much fun. Never put down "Family Love". All through our lives, when the world wasn't so nice to us, we had each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. As with my cousin was my first time also. We were noth 13 and 3 months apart. For the next 5 years we were like rabbits and lucky we didnt get caught. Then after highschool i went into the military and we drifted apart. 50 years later i still have dreams and wonderful memories of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous