Two Fridays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled on my knees, down to my right, and ran my right palm down along the smooth skin at the back of Tina's right thigh, and I rested my left cheek on her right buttock for a moment. I kissed her there again, raised my head, and with my left thumb and finger, I very gently parted her butt cheeks, and looked right at the tiny entrance to her virgin pussy. My face was just inches from her entrance, so close I could smell her sexy scent down there. Once again, I very gently ran the first finger of my right hand along her slit, up towards her entrance, but not trying to enter her, just feeling the slick moisture of her pussy as my finger moved across it.

Tina had hardly spoken, but she broke her silence with, "Do you like touching me?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding, not taking my eyes from her intimate opening.

"It feels nice," she said, hardly above a whisper. My cock had been rock hard since we had started kissing, and I was aching to wank myself, but it didn't occur to me to do that in this situation. As someone who had never had sex with a girl, my only experience of orgasm, and sexual release, was masturbation, so in my mind, that was what I wanted to do. Not only that, but as Tina was my sister, going any further than touching her pussy did not seem to occur to me either, and I was just content to touch her and fondle her like this, as long as she would let me.

I moved on my knees, along towards Tina's face again, and kissed her mouth as she looked backwards over her shoulder at what I had been doing. When I broke the kiss, she rolled over onto her back again, and offered her mouth for more kissing. She still didn't say anything, but she reached around with her left hand, and gently held the back of my neck as we kissed. Together, we held the kiss, tasting each other's mouths, and making it last. It was another long, gentle and sexy kiss, and I felt another wave of excitement.

After we ended our kiss, I looked back at Tina's exposed pussy again, and I reached over and touched her there with my right hand, placing the side of my first finger along her slit. Tina moved her left hand over and gently held my right hand where it was, and looked at me. "Jason," she asked. I turned to look at her, and she said, "Do you ever touch yourself?"

"No," I lied.

"Really," Tina asked, smiling a little, and continuing with, "Katy said all guys touch themselves."

"Not all guys," I said, probably not very convincingly, and feeling very awkward. My mother had once caught me wanking, and her reaction, along with the lecture she gave me, had made me very ashamed, even though I did it almost every day. I was kind of hoping Tina would change the subject.

"You sure?" Tina asked, her eyes searching mine. She really could be persistent, but I was in a position where I didn't want to get up and leave to escape her questioning.

I didn't answer, hoping she would lose interest and drop it, but Tina said, "I do," adding, "sometimes."

I was a little surprised at that, but I decided to come clean, even though it was not a subject I was comfortable about, and I said, rather lamely, "Okay. I, um, sometimes do it to." Tina looked very pleased to hear that.

"Does it feel good?" Tina asked.

"Yeah," I said, smiling at the question, "That's why people do it."

"How long have you been doing it?" she asked.

"Can't remember," I answered back, "ages."

"Do you come?" Tina asked, now a little more eager. I looked at her pussy, still naked and exposed, still with my hand resting on it, held there by her own hand, and briefly, I thought how much I would love to wank myself to an orgasm at that very moment, looking at her like that, smelling the scent of her down there, and I just nodded. Comingwas something I was awkward about discussing, but Tina had asked me, so I nodded and said, "Yeah."

Then, I had to know. "What about you?" I asked, looking back at her.

"Lately," she began, " I have been, but not when I started." She used her left hand to make my right hand press against her slit a little harder, and she said, "When I first started doing it, it felt really good." She made eye contact for emphasis, and said, "I meanreallygood, but the better I got at doing it, the better it started feeling, you know?" She took a breath, and went on, "And for the last couple of months, when I do it, I just seemed to explode with this really good feeling, and I knew I was coming."

My mouth and throat were dry. I had to swallow before I could speak. "I never knew girls did it until a guy at school told me." Then, I smiled. I couldn't help it.

"Girls do it all right," Tina also smiled. My right hand could feel warmth and moisture from her pussy.

"I've got an idea," Tina said, a little seriously now, "If I touch myself, and let you watch, will you let me see how you do it?"

Wanking myself in front of an audience was probably my worst nightmare, but then the chance to see Tina doing it was too good to miss, so I thought,why not?Then, I thought about the practicalities. "Probably shouldn't do it here on the couch," I said, quietly, not making eye contact.

"Why not?" Tina said. She obviously had no idea.

I felt awkward about the answer, but I managed a smile. "It might make a mess," I said, looking back at her pussy again. This time it was more to avoid eye contact.

Tina took a deep breath, as she realised, and she said, "Really? How much comes out?"

"Lots," I said, simply.

"Do you wanna do it in my room?' Tina asked. Her voice had that note in it that she got when she wanted to be helpful.

I felt really strange asking this, but I said, "You've got some hand cream, haven't you?" She gave me a mischievous smile, and nodded. Her pussy was warm and moist, and after she let go of my hand, I took it away, a little reluctantly.

Tina kissed me once more on the mouth, and stood up. Her pussy was like a magnet to my eyes, and I couldn't help looking at her there. She looked down at herself, then back at me, with a knowing smile, and said, "Come on. This'll be fun." She picked up her shorts and panties from the floor, and started to walk to her room.

Still hardly believing this was happening, I got up and followed Tina, watching her naked bottom as I walked. I tried not to think of what I was about to do myself, in front of another person, and I focussed on the fact that Tina was going to play with herself and let me watch.

We got into her room, and Tina said, "How are we gonna do this?" She looked down at my jeans, which had a bulge at the front, and she swallowed.

"Just lay next to each other," I said, feeling a little awkward, in spite of my excitement. Tina handed me a tube of hand cream from her dressing table, and said, "Is this okay?" Little did she know that there were times when I had "borrowed" her hand cream for just this purpose, when she wasn't home. I nodded, and she handed it to me.

Tina seemed eager to begin, and she got on her bed and slid over to make room. I sat on the bad, and lay back, next to Tina, on her right. "Would you like to see how a girl does it?" she asked, sweetly. "Yeah," I said, more eagerly than I meant to.

Tina licked the first finger of her right hand, and said, "I usually start by wetting my finger, but," she paused, looking at me, "when you were touching me it kind of got me a little bit wet already" She moved her head over and kissed my mouth again, the first time we had kissed since we got of the couch. "That was really nice, too," she added.

Tina put her finger down into her slit, and very gently began to stroke herself. I sat up a little to get a better look at what she was doing, and I saw that her finger was gently parting her inner lips. Without looking at me, she said, "Normally, it takes a bit longer, but after a while, after I start to get wet, l can smooth it up to my clit, andjustgently touch my clit like this." I could see Tina gently stroking her clitoris, and I was surprised to see just how much juice there was already, on her finger and between her pussylips.

She looked over at my crotch and said, "You've gotta show me how you do it, too."

I needed to wank, even though I still felt a little awkward doing it front of someone, but seeing Tina was already touching herself, I undid my jeans and slid them down my legs, dropping them on the floor next to the bed. I slid my underpants down as well, but only enough to expose my cock and balls. My cock was rock hard, and although it's not an overly big one, Tina looked at it, took a breath, and said, "Does that fit inside a girl?"

"Well, I suppose so," was the best answer I could come up with. Tina was already breathing a little harder, her chest shuddering a little, and she slowed her stroking down a little and said, "Ohh, I better slow down or I'll come before you even start." She looked at my erect cock, and said, "Come on, show me," smiling eagerly, as she gently touched her own pussy.

I put a little of her hand cream on my right hand, and then I ran my hand over my cock, coating it with the cream. Then, I wrapped my hand around my cock as I always did, stroking it up and down, feeling the pleasant sensation starting immediately. I had a head start on reaching my orgasm already, after kissing Tina, and fondling her pussy, but I held back, wanting to make it last a little longer. I didn't want to blow my load until I had seen Tina coming.

"How long does it take?"

"It depends," I said, as I rubbed my cock, "If you hold on, you can make it last longer."

"Are you holding on?" Tina asked.

"A bit," I said, as the pleasure washed through me, "I wanted to see you coming first before I come."

"Just do it, Jace," Tina smiled, "I'm not trying to trick you. I want to see you come. I promise if you let me see you coming first, you can watch me doing it." Tina was still gently stroking her own pussy, but she took her hand away, and turned onto her right side, getting herself a little closer to me, and said, "Can I touch it?"

I was pretty keen to finish off, and have my orgasm, but this was too good to miss. I took my own hand away, and Tina gently wrapped her left hand around my erect tool. "Oh, Jason!" she said, "That feels like it's got abonein it!" She rubbed her thumb across the sensitive head, over my piss-slit, and the feeling was incredible, making me flinch, and then she started to rub it like I had been doing, but with her left hand.

"Is this how you do it?" Tina asked.

"Yeah," I said, "That feels really good," and my voice wavered as Tina wanked me. Her hand was dry, but it still felt fantastic, She stopped and said, "I think I need some of that cream." She climbed across me to reach for the tube of cream on the bedside table to my right, and I felt her soft right breast through her shirt against my face, and her pubic hair tickled my left hip and belly. This just added to my excitement.

Tina sat back, and put some cream on her left hand, and dropped the tube on the floor to her left. Then she lay back down on her right, and started to wank me again with her left hand. "Do you like it when I do it?" she asked, looking at me, still rubbing my cock. It felt good, but I had been doing it myself for years, and knew just how it was done, while Tina had never done it before, so although it felt fantastic having her wank me, it probably wasn't as good as it was when I did it myself, but I said, "You're doing great." She smiled, pleased with herself, and leaned over to kiss my mouth, still rubbing my cock.

"I better let you finish," Tina said, looking at my hard cock as she wanked it, "I want to see you making yourself come." She let go of my cock, and looked at me, expectantly. I took over, and as I started wanking myself again, letting the pleasure build up, Tina kissed me on the mouth again, two soft kisses that she held for a moment or two, making eye contact, then she lay back on her right side to enjoy the show. Being kissed by Tina while I was wanking just made it all the more exciting, and I knew my orgasm wasn't far off.

I kept on rubbing my cock, wanking just like I had always done, feeling the pleasure mount, and probably because of the extra stimulation I'd had, kissing Tina, fondling her, watching her touching her own pussy and pleasuring herself, even having her pressed beside me like that, my orgasm abruptly exploded at the base of my cock, much stronger than usual, and suddenly I was spurting uncontrollably.

"Oh, God, look at that!" Tina said, her eyes wide, as the first spurt flew in the air, landing on my chest, accompanied by a bolt of pure, sweet pleasure, then two more spurts of thick, creamy come shot in the air, both landing on my stomach, a fourth spurt landed on Tina's left shoulder, making her flinch, and say, "Oh, Jace, that one got me!" and a final spurt landed on the bedsheet on my right, followed by an eruption of come, flowing out onto my hand and down my cock, like lava. "That's incredible!" Tina cried out, "Look at it. It's everywhere, even on me!"

Normally, after wanking myself, I felt a warm, tingling satisfaction, but accompanied by a feeling of guilt, but this time I felt that same tingling feeling, but not the guilt, probably because had done it at Tina's request. I took a big swallow, to wet my throat, as the feelings subsided, and looked at Tina, who was twisting her neck to look at the blob of come on her shoulder. "Look!" she said, looking at the come, "You got some on me!"

I was a little surprised she wasn't jumping up and down about how disgusting it was, but she reached over with her right hand to wipe it off, and then stopped, and said, "Oops, better not do that," and then looked at me, and continued, "In Sex Education at school, they said if you getsemenon your hands, you shouldn't touch your own genitalia, or you might get pregnant." She giggled, and said, "That's what they called it,see-men. And they didn't tell us how we were supposed to get it on our hands in the first place." She giggled again, and added, "They left it up to us to work out how we could get come all over our hands in the first place, and didn't saywhyyou'd be touching yourself." She giggled again, and said, "And they call it your geni-talia! It sounds so medical! And no-one's allowed to laugh or you get in trouble."

Tina twisted in the bed, and wiped her left shoulder on the sheet beside her, then looked at my come-covered hand, and said, "You may as well wipe it on the sheet. I'll have to wash them in the morning. Dunno what Mum'd think if she found spunk on my sheets." She shuffled back into her lying position on the bed, and smiled, "But she'll think I'm a good girl for doing the laundry without being asked."

I wiped my hand on the sheet, and Tina put her tight hand back down to her pussy, and said, "Now it's my turn, to show you howIdo it." She started to gently finger herself like before, rubbing her finger between her inner pussylips, and I noticed they were puffier and wetter than before. "Like I said," she paused, licking her lips, "I like to gently rub my juice up on my clit, and then rub it like this." She was gently stroking her clit with the side of her finger, and it looked as though she was barely touching it, but she took a sharp little breath, and said, "Mmmmm, that's good."

After a moment, Tina dipped two fingers in her juices, and said, "Sometimes I like to taste myself," and she put one finger in her mouth, licking it, and then offered me the other. I looked at this finger, wet with her pussy juice, knowing it had been used to finger her pussy, and even though I had just come hard myself, I felt a wave of excitement. I looked at Tina, and she said, "Taste it." She put her finger in my mouth and I tasted the juice on her finger. It tasted a bit like the scent of her pussy had, when I had put my face near her down there, but sweeter, and less tangy. It was incredibly exciting to taste her juice like that, and I knew I would want to taste it again, preferably straight from the source.

"Back to business," Tina said, as she went back to fingering herself. She bent her legs at the knees, and pulled her feet up, so they were flat on bed, with her legs open, knees apart, and she said, "I can come harder with my legs pulled up," as she continued to stroke herself. I saw her chest heave a little, and she said, "It's starting," and she started to rub her pussy harder, turning her wrist to change the angle of her hand and her finger. I saw her pushing her finger inside her opening a couple of times, and then she brought it back up to finger her clit again, and she started to purse her lips. Her chest heaved a little again, and she said, "It's getting closer, Jace, closer," another sharp intake of breath, and she started to rub herself harder, swallowed, and she lifted her pelvis off the bed, and said, "That's it! I'm coming!"

With her finger still rubbing her pussy, hard and fast now, Tina threw her head back, and lifted her bottom from the bed a couple of times, as she began to make a whimpering, warbling, "Ohh, ohh, ohh," sound, then another sharp intake of breath, and more of that, "Ohh, ohh, ohh." Then, her whole body jerked, and said, "Oh,God, Jason, that's good!!"

Tina relaxed, and lay back, but she still continued rubbing her pussy for a moment or two, but more gently now, as though she was lost in her own world, and then she took a long sigh, and relaxed completely. She turned to look at me, and said, breathlessly, "Now, you've seen a girl coming." Her face was red, like she was embarrassed, but her smile showed she wasn't. "And I'm tingling all over," she added.

She rolled over to me, lying on her right side, and put her left arm and left leg over me, as I lay on my back, and she kissed me once, and said, "Usually, I'm alone when I do that, but it's nice to cuddle up to someone afterwards." She kissed me again, holding this one a little longer. The feeling of her warm pussy on my left hip was exciting, even though I had only just come, but my cock only stayed half-hard, as it had been since I finished wanking it. I worked my left arm around, to place my palm on Tina's bottom, and we lay like that for a few minutes, until she said, "I suppose you better get up and go to bed before Mum comes home," and I nodded.

Tina rolled back and released her arm and leg from me, and I pulled my underpants back up, reached for my jeans, and stood up. I looked down at Tina, as she lay on her back, on her bed, naked from the waist down, her pussy exposed to my gaze, with come stains on the bed, and I could hardly believe this had happened. "I better to go to bed," I smiled, now feeling just a little sheepish, not having any idea what to say to finish off an encounter like this, and I went to my own room, jeans in hand, as Tina said, "See ya in the morning."

I washed my hands, and climbed into my own bed, and in those few minutes before I fell asleep, I lay there, thinking over what had just happened, and wondering if anything like that would happen again.

12