All Comments on 'Two Fridays Ch. 02'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep up the good work! Hope to read more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice and easy

Love the slow, intimate love making. The gentleness of the two make it a very easy

read. Will be interested to see how the other positions go for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really really hot...please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From the title

is it over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT READ!

Both chapters were GREAT reads! I had a similar true experience with my sister on our gameroom couch on a Friday and Saturday evening. Maybe I'll write about it now that I've read your story. Keep writing.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago

Incredibly hot and well written. Being descriptive from foreplay to fucking, along with the emotional feelings of Tina and Jason was well done. It is definitely an exciting and very arousing story. It was easy to feel what they were feeling. They're going to have a lot of fun together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
#3 please

loved it....please write a third chapter !

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokuabout 12 years ago
OH YEAH!!!!

Keep the story rolling go for a few more chapters this is getting HOT!!! and steamy, GREAT read so keep up the good work.

AlpineskierAlpineskierabout 12 years ago
You did it again!

As with chapter 1, your writing expressed the innocence of two new lovers. Thank you.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
I said it before. great!

I did say it with chapter 1 and cannot give higher than that 5*

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
5*

You tell a great tale, your description is just so.

I have to admit, my first time i didnt last longer than a few strokes and i know for sure my sister didnt cum but i did make it upto her as i staid as hard so straight onto round two, sadly a few minutes later and it was over again so the poor girl had to wait till my widger desensitized itself a bit n that took a few more runs n again only on a second cum did i succeed, yea for my team.

Anyways, good job, am enjoying your tale immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
again!

I'll have to say it again, you're knocking it out of the park. When me and my cousin did it for the first time - both our first times - she was so wound up that she came when my penis brushed her clit as I was (nervously) positioning myself to enter her. Scared me to death. I'd made her cum by masturbating her and by going down on her, but this was different completely. Then when I entered HER I'm afraid I didn't last long either. But neither of us was disappointed and we have had decades, by now, to practice getting it right! This is beautiful. But one must be careful using the kind of birth control they are, which is nothing but guesswork. It can even happen when a girl is toward the end of her monthly cycle. But if nobody gets hurt, this is really fun and brings back good memories. Have shown this to my Cousin and she likes it too.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 4 years ago
Sweet again

Well done...again. The writing is excellent. No typos or poor grammar to spoil the flow, and what seems to me (I have no sister) a very natural progression of exploration between siblings that genuinely care for each other before sex even becomes a concern.

In this day and age, though, I feel the kids going through this growth would probably be sixteen rather than eighteen, but you gotta stay within the rules. Another 25 points.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Man, Tina just continues to be the best fuck partner EVER!

Come together! Perfect....

5 stars again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaverner@Taverner
441 Followers
A middle aged man from Australia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES