Two Fridays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

"You okay?" Tina whispered, "Will it go in okay?"

I nodded. I was nervous, but unbelievably excited, and I smeared some of Tina's copious pussy juice on the head of my hard cock, and brought it to entrance, and gently pushed a little. She seemed to flinch slightly, and I had no idea how much resistance there would be, but the head of my cock went in more easily than I expected. I now had the head of my cock inside my sister's pussy, and I stroked back and forward a tiny amount, just fucking her with the head only. Tina took a sharp breath, and whispered, said, "You're inside me, Jace"

Instinctively, I seemed to want to start thrusting my cock, but at the same time I was aware this was Tina's first time, and so I needed to be gentle, so I moved my cock back and forth, just going in a little deeper each time, as the walls of her pussy hugged more of my cock with each movement.

Tina must have thought I was having trouble, but the truth was I half-expected it to hurt her if I started pushing too hard, and she said, "Just push a little harder," and I said, "I don't wan to push too hard in case it hurts you."

"It's not hurting at all, Jace," she said, a half smile on her face, "It actually feels good, just push it right in, I'll tell you if it hurts."

I followed Tina's advice, and gave a harder push, and I started work my cock deeper inside her with each push. After a few harder strokes, I could feel that my cock was right inside her. The fit was tight and snug, but Tina was very wet inside, and my hard cock had little trouble in moving back and forth. "I think I'm all the way inside," I said.

"Iknowyou're all the way inside," Tina answered, "I can feel it." She moved her head up to kiss my mouth, as I thrust my cock gently inside her pussy, and after a coupe of sweet kisses, she took a breath and said, "This feels really fantastic, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, as the walls of Tina's pussy hugged my cock lovingly, "It does, it really feels good."

"I don't know if I'll come," Tina said, looking me in the eyes as we fucked, but when you want to come, just go for it, okay?" She took another breath, said, "Just go for it."

"What if I hurt you?' I said, keeping the same rhythm.

"Just do it as hard as you like, and I'll tell you if anything's wrong," Tina smiled, and with her arms around my back, hugging me, she squeezed tighter.

I changed my position a little, and started to thrust harder, faster and a little deeper, and Tina's eyes widened, and she said, "Jason, that's good, that's beautiful!" Her chest shuddered, and she said, "Keep doing it like that!" and took a deep breath through her mouth, and said, "Something happened when you moved. It suddenly got better." She wasn't moving her own pelvis, but was just letting me thrust into her, and holding me to her with her arms.

I was now thrusting fairly vigorously, and the feeling of my cock moving inside Tina's pussy was amazing. I wanted to come, and I knew I could have just let it happen, but Tina's reaction when I changed my position made me think that if I held on a little longer, she might come as well. "Do you want me to do it harder?" I asked.

"Just the way you are," Tina answered, sounding a little breathless, "It feels so good, not just in my pussy, but all over." She moved her arms behind my head, and pulled my head down, and kissed me deeply, lips parted, a hot and sexy kiss that added to my excitement, and said, "Kiss me, Jason, kiss me while you're doing it!"

Tina and I fucked like that for a minute or so longer, kissing hard, as I thrust my cock into her pussy, our bodies united at our mouths and our pelvises. We were both experiencing the intense pleasure of fucking another person for the first time, and I knew I was close to coming, whether I had satisfied Tina's needs or not. I could no longer help myself, as my body strove towards the release that it craved, but there was no time to be disappointed, only time to enjoy my orgasm.

Then, suddenly, Tina seemed to jerk her head back, and widen her eyes, and she cried out, "Jason! I think I'm gonna... ... " She didn't finish, but she started making that whimpering, "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," sound she had made when she came by touching herself, then as I continued thrusting, hardly believing it was happening, Tina closed her eyes, and with her head tossed back, said, "Oh,GOD!!" squeezing me tighter with her arms around my back. That was it for me, as Tina's pussy contracted on my hard, thrusting cock, my own orgasm burst, and I felt myself coming inside my sister, spurt after spurt, each one accompanied by a liquid bolt of pure, sweet pleasure.

I don't know how many times my cock spurted inside Tina, but after those few moments of ecstasy, I relaxed, and Tina was breathing hard, with her eyes half closed, and she said, "That was incredible."

"I didn't think you'd come," I said, breathing a little heavily myself, "you surprised me."

"You surprisedme," Tina replied, "making me come like that, on your first time, too!" I had to lie down, so I rolled over onto Tina's left side, and she said, "I think it was because I was so excited, from coming before, and then going down on you. That made me really horny." She turned over, onto her belly, and snuggled up to me, with her right arm over my chest and added, "Then, when you changed your position a bit, inside me, it just felt amazing, and I couldn't help coming!"

Then, Tina's face fell, and she put her hand down between her legs, "Oh," she said, "I'm leaking. There's a flood down there!" She giggled, and added, "More laundry in the morning."

Tina and I lay there for a while longer, totally naked, totally satisfied, and then Tina said, "You know what?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"You and I aren't virgins any more," Tina said, quietly, "but neither of us can tell anyone we've lost our cherries. Funny isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling, "If it was with anybody else, I'd be telling all my friends tomorrow, but I can't tell anyone."

"Our secret," Tina said. Then, after a moment's thought, she said, "Although if you drop off to sleep in here, it won't be a secret much longer if Mum comes home." She kissed me again, softly and gently on the mouth, holding the kiss, and said, "I hate to kick you out, but you need to be in your bed when Mum comes home. Can't take any chances." She smiled as I got up, naked, and picked up my clothes from the floor. As I walked from her room, Tina said, "This is not over."

I went to my room, tossed my clothes in a heap, and climbed into my own bed, still with the faint taste of pussy on my lips. Two Fridays had come and gone, and a lot had happened in our house, yet outside those walls, no-one would have suspected a thing. I had to wonder if things would ever be the same again.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers