Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok?' I asked.

She leaned forwards again and kissed me, more passionately this time. She was still gently rubbing my dick and we kissed some more. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she did the same to me. We kept this going for a while, time meaning nothing. Eventually we pulled away and looked at each other. I realised that she had stopped rubbing my dick. Then noticed that the stripper was just watching us, no longer paying attention to my friend's pussy.

'That was hot,' the stripper said. 'And you didn't even notice that I'd stopped sucking your pussy, which is a little bit insulting,' then she smiled.

'Haha,' my friend laughed. 'That's weird and a bit embarrassing. Sorry. It's not a reflection on your skills, I swear.'

'Well, as I said earlier, you guys have an interesting relationship.'

'We do,' we both said together, and we all started laughing.

'So what happens from here?,' the stripper asked.

'Depends on how much time we have.'

'Well, we are only halfway through the session you've paid for.'

'What do you want now' I asked my friend.

'Well, I'd kind of like to dance with my new friend again.'

'And I'd like to watch that, so perfect.'

Part 5

They got up and the first thing the stripper did is take off my friend's shirt and bra.

'If we are going to close dance, we need to do it naked,' she said.

And they grabbed their hands and pulled their bodies tight.

That was all I could take. I started rubbing my dick.

'Fuck that looks hot.'

My friend looked over.

'You look hot too, you know I love seeing you turned on, just don't come too fast!'

'Not going to be easy, might be better off making it happen quick then going again.'

'No, just come up here.'

So I stood up and went over. They stopped and faced me, pulled my shirt over my head, and came close. I started kissing the stripper, who reached down and grabbed my dick. I pulled away from the kiss and said, 'Just gently, I don't want to come too quickly'. She then dropped to her knees and put it in her mouth.

'Woah, that's not exactly what I meant.'

She looked up at me and took my dick out of her mouth. 'It's Ok, I thought the 'make it quick then go again' option was the best one' the stripper said said. Then she went back to work.

My friend left us and sat on the couch again. She is so hot, great tits. Athletic body. Strong shoulders. She sat there and looked at me.

'Don't want to join in?'

'No, you guys go, I had something else in mind.'

And with that she hooked one leg over the arm of the chair, opening her pussy to us. She moved her hand down and ran it up her slit. She was literally dripping, and I swear as she brought her finger up to her mouth some of her juice dripped off, before she put it in her mouth.

'How does it taste?'

'Tastes like me.'

'Can I taste some?'

'Sure.'

She reached back to her pussy, and this time rubbed with two fingers, then slipped them both into her pussy. All the way in. She was looking at me. She pumped them in and out a few times. Then she stood up and came over to me. Put the fingers in my mouth. I sucked on her fingers for a while, still looking her in the eye. The stripper was still going on my cock and I was starting to lose control. Especially with my friend standing next to me.

She took her fingers out of my mouth and sat down again, spreading her legs like before, and reached down to her clit. The stripper stopped for a moment and saw what was happening. She reached over between my friend's legs and rubbed a finger up and down her slit. My friend was still rubbing her own clit. There I was, getting a blow job from a stripper, watching my friend rubbing her clit while getting fingered by that same stripper. Just the idea of the moment set me off and I came in the mouth of the stripper.

She keept sucking and licking my dick, then stood up and started kissing me. Tongue in my mouth. I pulled her tight and started to rub her ass, she lifted up a leg and started to grind against me. I was already getting hard again already.

'Hold on a sec,' someone is missing out, I said.

The stripper stopped and we looked over at my friend who was still sitting there rubbing her clit.

'What did you have in mind?' she asked.

'Well, I think you are the only one who hasn't come yet and that just doesn't seem fair.'

'I'm enjoying myself.'

'Well, I think it's your turn. How do you want to get off?'

'There are few things better than just sitting back getting eaten out to climax, do you think that is an option,' she asked the stripper.

'That is completely fine,' and she turned to my friend and knelt down and immediately placed a big kiss on my friend's pussy.

I went over to sit down on the couch next to my friend, and to get a better look. I leaned over and started sucking her right tit. Her nipple was a little hard at the beginning then hardened more. I kept sucking on the near tit and reached over to rub the other one. I went straight for the nipple and rubbed it. Then started nibbling on one nipple and tweaking the other. I was loving this, engrossed, until I felt someone push my head away. My friend said, 'why don't you help her out a bit?' I leaned over to kiss her again, immediately pushing my tongue into her mouth. Then pulled away and reached down to rub her clit. The stripper was busy licking up and down her slit. I leaned in towards her ear.

'How far away are you?'

'Right now I'm pretty good, this is just great, enjoying myself. Things will turn south quick once she puts some fingers in me though.'

The stripper stopped and looked up, and smiled. I kissed my friend on the lips gently and stood up.

'I might never have this chance again, so here goes.'

I stood behind the stripper, lifted her ass off the the ground and pushed my dick towards her pussy. I rubbed her slit with it. Up and down. Pushing against her and in her just a tiny bit. The stripper seemed fine with it, and she was certainly wet, so I just rammed into her as far as I could. My friend's eyes opened wide. As did mine.

I was holding the strippers hips and moving in and out of her. She was busy on my friend's pussy. She had put two fingers into her pussy, moving in and out, and sucking hard on her clit. My friend was lying there, legs as wide as she could put them.

'How're you going now?' I asked.

'Yep, great. Pretty close now.' She was panting.

'Look at me.'

We locked eyes.

'Rub your nipples.'

She grabbed each nipple and started tweaking them. We stared at each other.

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

'Fuck this hot!!'

'I know' she laughed, and then the laugh started changing to a moan.

'Keep looking at me!'

She did and she started moaning more. I was pounding into the stipper and she was working her fingers hard in and out of my friend.

'This is it,' she said, 'keep going.'

I slowed a little so that stripper could concentrate. She kept going. I pulled out of her and went over to my friend.

I leaned over and started sucking her tit. She started twitching. Then more. Just spasming, reaching for the head of the stripper.

I reached up and started kissing my friend. She kissed back, breathlessly.

'Ok, stop now' she panted.

The stripper stopped and looked up.

'Come here, I want to taste her.'

She came over and we started kissing.

She tasted of women's come, and that just got me thinking about where her mouth had just been.

'I think I'm about to come again' I said, and laughed.

Part 6

'I'm going to sit on the couch and I want to watch you go down on the stripper,' I said, 'If that's ok with you both.'

'Now we are talking' said the stripper.

My friend got up and the stripper replaced her on the couch. I was standing there watching as my friend moved her face to the stripper's pussy. She licked it up and down, then got up and moved over to me.

'Taste her,' she said, and she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help it and put my arms around her, rubbing her ass, kissing her passionately, my dick hard between us. She moved away and said, 'Now we are being mean. That and I want to keep eating her beautiful pussy.' S she went back down on the stripper, who was sitting watching us, with a finger rubbing her clit.

'Wait a second,' said the stripper, and she got off the couch. She went over to my friend and took her by the hand.

'Trust me' she said. The indicated that my friend should lie on the couch.

'But I want to eat you out,' my friend said.

'You will,' said the stripper. 'I'm not stupid enough to stop that from happening!'

She lay my friend across the couch, roughly in the middle.

'Now I'm going to sit on your face,' and my friend smiled. 'I'm going to push my pussy into your face and you're going to eat me like you've never eaten pussy before, ok?'

'Fuck yes,' my friend replied.

'And one other thing.'

'I think I'd agree to just about anything at the moment,' my friend said.

'Your friend is going to go down on you at the same time,' the stripper said.

'Now we are talking,' I said. 'Let's go.'

'I think I can get on board with that,' my friend agreed.

'Then we are settled,' the stripper said, and she climbed up onto the couch. She faced her across the couch and sat on the arm.

'I want to watch you start,' she said.

I went over to the stripper and kissed her on the mouth. I reached down and rubbed her pussy, then put the fingers into my friend's mouth as she was lying on her back on the couch. I reached down and kissed her on the lips, tasting the pussy of the stripper. I stood back up and said, simply, 'I love you'.

'I love you too. But now I want, in a very non-straight way, you to go down on my like you have never gone down on anyone before.'

'Haha, sounds like a competition?' the stripper said.

'Competition?'

'Whoever gets their designated pussy off quickest, wins.'

I looked at my friend and we both burst out laughing.

'What's so funny?' the stripper asked.

'Well,' I said, 'my friend is just about the most competitive person in the world, so she is absolutely going to take up that challenge.'

'Damn right I will. Winner takes all.'

'Winner takes what?'

'Ok, you're right, we need a prize. How about the winner gets a blow job from the loser?'

'Ha, you that cocky? Get it? See what I did there?'

'Yes, I see what you did, and I'm actually not that cocky, as you can plainly see,' and I pointed to my dick which, though hard, wasn't really anything to brag about. Both of the girls laughed. 'I'm actually not that cocky, I'm pretty sure you are better at eating pussy than me. What do you suggest?'

'I have an idea' said the stripper. What about the winner gets to do anything they want with me afterwards.'

'Now that's something to compete for,' and I immediately moved over and buried my face in my friend's pussy.

'Hey, not fair' said my friend.

I looked up, 'Come on, you have the advantage. You can hold off from coming so that you can win.'

'Don't be ridiculous,' she said, 'with my pussy being played with it's going to make it hard for me to concentrate on making her come.'

'Good point,' the stripper said. 'This is going to be interesting. And I have no skin in the game at all so I'm just going to sit on your face and enjoy it. Ok, enough talk. Are we ready for an official start?'

'Yes,' we agreed.

'Ok, on the count of three, put your tongue in the closest pussy. One, two, three'.

And with that she lowered her pussy down onto the face of my friend. She immediately angled her clit so it was against my friend's mouth. This made put her nose right into her slit. She started rubbing up and down so that her nose was pushed into her slit, and then at the top it rubbed against her clit. My friend reached her hands up and put them under the stripper's ass, giving her a bit of relief from the weight pushing down on her face. But at the same time, covering her clit with her mouth and sucking hard.

'Are you going to get started?' the stripper said.

'Sorry, distracted. I could happily watch this to conclusion.'

'Not as competitive as your friend?'

'No, I'm happy for her to win and for me to watch.'

'So you don't want to go down on her.'

'Good point. I really want to go down on her.'

'Well, you better hurry, she's doing a fantastic job on me.'

So with that I leaned down to her pussy. First I looked at it up close. It really was beautiful. Bald, with her lips prominent from the action it had been receiving, darker pink closer to her hole. I reached forward and pushed a finger into her. Then leaned down and kissed her clit. She moved her hips against me. I looked up and saw her hesitate on the stripper. Then I kissed her clit, and started sucking it. I pumped my finger slowly in and out of her while sucking her clit. She closed her legs around my head and pushed them together. I reached up and spread them out again, so I had more access. I put another finger in her and leaned my head back. I rubbed her clit with my thumb while wiggling my two fingers inside her. I looked up and the stripper was tweaking my friend's nipples, while my friend's whole mouth was around her pussy, her tongue obviously working inside her. The stripper was clearly starting to get close. I looked back down at my friend's pussy, my fingers wiggling inside, then pushed my little finger against her asshole. She twitched a bit, which I took for enjoyment. I kept wiggling my fingers and gently pushed my little finger into her ass. It was completely drenched from the wetness of her pussy which was dripping down. I pushed my finger all the way in and then started pumping my fingers in and out of her. I looked up to see if I could judge who was closer to coming. The stripper was looking at my hand, she'd stopped tweaking my friend's nipples. She was obviously close and looked up at me.

'You better hurry,' she said.

I pushed my fingers all the way inside my friend's pussy, and then pushed a third finger into her pussy. She bucked her hips towards me. The started bucking, and the stripper was doing the same on her face. 'Fuuuuuck' said the stripper, and I could hear my friend moaning, muffled through the pussy she was eating. She kept bucking against my fingers, trying to get more of them into her pussy. I stopped pumping and just wiggled them. I could feel my little finger through the membrane between them, and kept wiggling.

The stripper started twitching against my friend's face. Grinding her pussy. Rubbing her clit against her chin. Then she slowed and stopped and slid back so she was sitting on the other arm of the couch, legs spread.

'Oh my god,' my friend said. 'Keep going.'

'But you've already won,' I replied.

'Don't be a fucking smartass, keep going.'

So with that I reached down and started sucking her clit. All my fingers still inside her. My face pushed into her. I felt hands on the back of my head. 'Keep doing that,' I heard. And I did. Sucking, and rubbing her clit with my tongue. Fingers in her pussy and ass.

'Ohhhhhh,' I heard and I felt a stiffening in her crotch. The hands still hard against the back of my head. Then I felt a liquid on my fingers. Not just the wetness of arousal, but coming out of her as she was orgasming.

'Oh my god, this is amazing,' the stripper said. I moved my fingers and she was still coming. I kept my mouth on her clit, until the pressure on the back of my head eased. Then I sat up. Looking first at the come on the couch, then at my friend's face. She opened her eyes, and smiled at me.

'So, you never told me that you could squirt.'

She smiled, 'It's never come up.'

'So does it always happen?'

'No, only when I'm really really hot.'

'Well I feel privileged that I was able to be part of it then. It was really really hot.'

'Come here and kiss me,' she said.

I reached down and licked up and down her pussy, tasting her come. I sucked on her pussy and got more in my mouth. I got up and went over to my friend. I kissed her on the lips. Then opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She kissed back passionately. Tongues pushing into each other's mouths.

'It sure was hot,' said the stripper. 'The only problem is that our winner is now spent.'

My friend suddenly sat up and twisted around. 'Spent? I can go again.'

'Hahaha, really?' I said, a little bit sceptical.

'Hell yeah. I'm not sure something like this will ever happen again, and I don't want to miss my prize.'

'Well, ok,' said the stripper. 'That is awesome, because after watching that I don't want this to be over, I'm ready to go again. What'll it be?'

'Well, a couple of thoughts. Firstly, having someone go down on my while someone else was doing something to them was a fantasy, but that has already been done twice tonight, so we don't need to revisit that. Sorry.'

'Haha,' I knew this was aimed at me. 'Don't worry about me, worry about yourself, you won fair and square, though there wasn't much in it.

'Hell no,' said the stripper. 'I thought you would win at the end there, but then I saw you put a finger in her ass and that just about tipped me over the edge.'

'Tipped YOU over the edge,' my friend said. 'It just about did for me too, it was only that I could hardly breath because my nose was in your pussy and your clit was in my mouth, that I didn't.'

'So you're telling me it was a good move?' I asked.

'How can you make this all about you?' my friend said.

'Sorry, I was just kind of happy with myself. And it wasn't about me, it was the thought that I almost made two girls come. That's pretty amazing and turns me on a lot.'

'Ha, ok. Yes it was a good move. I don't always like it but it was about perfect. But what about my squirting. Sometimes that freaks people out.'

'Hell no, that was hot. Knowing that I had something to do with turning you on that much was awesome.'

'Ok,' said the stripper, 'we better decide what's happening next, I can't stay in her forever unfortunately.'

'You're right,' said my friend. 'Ok, but what do I want? There are a lot options with three, more than I'm used to! I could go for something a bit kinky, or something I might never be able to do again because it takes three. Any suggestions?'

'Well,' I said, 'My vote would have been for you having your pussy eaten out while I fucked her from behind. That's been a fantasy of mine for about as long as I remember. In fact, I remember exactly when it was. When I was twenty two and I saw that in a porn magazine. The image of it just blew my mind. In fact, I think it was that image that I was looking at when I came in someone's face and hair for the first and only time. But that is a story for another time.'

'Was it a guy?' my friend asked.

'Ha, no. It was a friend of mine. Friend with benefits is probably how you would describe it. In fact, we are still friends. But anyway, that would have been my preference. What about you?' I asked the stripper.

'Well, I thought I was the prize. I didn't realise I get to have a say. Having said that,' she immediately went on, 'I really don't have a preference. I'm just really turned on by you two. The relationship you have, the openness. I've never done anything like this before, and might never again, but it's been amazing with you two.'

'Couldn't agree more,' I said. 'Ok, if no one else has any ideas, then how about you give me a blowjob,' I said to my friend, 'while she goes down on you. She can return the favour.'

'That's a great idea,' my friend said.

Part 7

I was surprised, I didn't really think she would give me a blowjob. But the way things were going maybe anything was possible?

'Ok,' I said, 'I'll sit on the couch and you can get started.'

'No, you're going to sit on the couch and play with yourself while she and I scissor.'

'Well I stand corrected! Nice tease! Oh, and fuck you!'