Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

'Thanks, I thought so. But please, why would I win the prize of doing anything with this beautiful girl and waste it on giving you a blow job?'

'I thought it was a bit strange, but I would have been happy for it.'

'I know you would. And if ever there was a time when I might do it, it would be now, but I'm going with the scissoring. Sorry.'

She was still sitting on the couch and I was standing near her. She reached out and grabbed my dick, pulled me towards her. She kept pulling towards her mouth, then she reached forward and gently kissed my nob. Her eyes looking up at me as she was doing it.

'Much more of that and you might be the second person who's face and hair I come on.'

She was still looking up at me, holding my dick. She swirled her tongue around my nob, put her mouth around it and sucked it gently, still looking at me. Then she took it out of her mouth, gently kissed it again, and let it go.

'Seriously, I just about came then. That was horrible timing for me and perfect timing for you.'

Without saying anything else, she got off the couch. I grabbed my dick and started gently rubbing. Then sat down and leaned back, ready to enjoy the show.

My friend took the stripper's hand a they sat down on the ground, arranging their legs so they could rub their clits.

'So women really do this?' I asked.

'Hell, yeah. It's great. It is sometimes a little awkward getting into a good rhythm and position, but once it's there its great.'

'What does it feel like?'

'Well, in the end it is just rubbing clits together. But when you are both so wet there, and you get in a good rhythm, it's great, because your whole body is into it.'

'Ok, enough talk. Let's see if we can all come one more time.'

So we just get down to business, as I'm conscious the time is running out.

'How close are you?'

The stripper replied, 'Fuck, pretty much now.' She was panting. Rubbing her pussy against my friend's in rhythm. Both of them going hard. Their faces red.

My friend gasped, 'I'm going to come again.'

I was watching them just rubbing. Naked. Writhing. Their whole bodies trying to somehow to push their clits closer together. I'm rubbing my dick, 'I'm coming too.'

We all start moaning at about the same time. I come, shooting halfway across the room it felt. My god. That was incredible. I open my eyes and see the stripper and my friend. They are both just holding each other now. Pussies still locked together.

I get up and go over to them. I look at my friend's beautiful face. And stifle a laugh.

'What's so funny,' she says.

'Well, you probably aren't going to like this, and it certainly wasn't deliberate, but I think you have some of my come on your face.'

'What!' and she immediately stiffened.

'It was an accident! But, I'm sorry, I'm not going to lie, it's pretty hot, and funny, seeing you with my come on your face.'

'Are there any towels anywhere'?

'Don't need towels,' the striper said, and immediately moved so that she could kiss and lick the come off my friend's face. She then kissed her passionately.

'There. All gone. Was that ok?' I asked.

'Yeah, no harm no foul I guess,' she said.

'I'm guessing we are out of time now?' I asked the stripper.

'I think so, certainly out of bodily fluids,' she said.

'Ok, one more hug?'

And we all stood together and hugged. We kissed each other. Then my friend gave me a hard slap on my ass, and one to the stripper.

'Hey,' I said.

'Sorry, couldn't help myself. That was for coming on my face.'

'Ok that's fair. So does that mean if I do it again I get to be spanked again?'

'If you do that again I'll smash you in the face. To get me to spank you would require something very different.'

'Ok, that sounds like a conversation for another day.'

'What was mine for?' asked the stripper.

'Your's was because I wanted to!'

Epilogue

And so, we were in the taxi on the way home. We were holding hands, as we often do, sitting in the back of the car.

'That was pretty crazy,' she said.

'Beyond even my wildest expectations.'

'What did you mean by the conversation for another day.'

'I'll tell you on another day.'

'Well, technically it is another day. It's about 3 in the morning.'

'Ha. Well, in that case, technically I'd like to spank you some time. But I don't want to talk about it now. I just want to keep tonight going for a while. I mean it. I will talk later, but for now, just think about the evening we just had, and smile. Ok?'

'Haha. Ok. Love you.'

'Love you too.'

adani
adani
112 Followers