Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, I know.'

'So how are you feeling about walking around naked?' I asked.

'Pretty damn great. I definitely need to cool down in the water!'

'Anything in particular.'

'Well, my tits bouncing like they are seems a bit weird, but nice. Normally they are strapped in with a sports bra, or I'm really conscious of them bouncing. Here it is just what they do.'

'I feel the same about my dick. I don't normally walk this far naked, so it's just getting in a routine, bouncing around.'

With that we got to the water and started wading in. The waves were gentle and the water was warm. It wasn't quite as refreshing as a shower, but the benefits outweighed the negatives. After a while we started moving back to the beach and our clothes. We walked calmly and happily, still the only ones on the beach. The closer to the sunbed we got the hotter I felt. I think it was because we were getting closer to the population of the resort. But still, no one was around. We dried off and put our clothes back on. I was trying so hard not to watch my friend get dressed, as I knew it would set off my dick. We walked back through the resort to our room, again, hand in hand.

Back in the room, we closed the door, then both immediately started laughing.

'Wow, that was fun,' said my friend.

'Yeah. I can't really believe we just did it. It was fun to share that with you.'

'Same with you. And I don't think I know anyone else I could ever share that with.' She turned and gave me a hug. We always hug a lot, maybe because we spend such long times being on the other side of the world from each other.

I pulled away from the hug, but she didn't want to let go.

'What are you doing?' she said. 'Got better things to do?'

'Well, I was just.... Well, hugging a beautiful woman in a bikini was making me hard, so ....that's why I pulled away.'

'Don't be stupid, I thought we had covered that,' she said, and she pulled me back close. My arms were around her back on her bare skin, and I could feel my dick getting hard and pushing against her leg. We just held each other for a while, my dick getting harder but my friend not caring. In the end, I kissed her gently on the lips and said, 'that was nice, I miss that a lot.'

And with that we separated and went to our sides of the bed.

She took off her bikini and I couldn't help but watch her, while I was taking off my swimsuit. Then she started going through her bag until she found what she wanted, and put on a loose t-shirt and workout shorts. It was then that I realised something.

'Crap,' I said. 'I just realised I didn't bring anything to wear to bed.'

'That's ok, I kind of figured.'

'Sure?'

'Yes. I know you usually sleep in the nude.'

'Ok, I just thought that with you wearing what you are wearing....'

'Haha. You know what. I hadn't thought of that. This is just what I wear to bed. It's habit. I didn't really pay any attention. Though now that you mention it, it does seem a little silly to dress for bed in a 'clothing optional' resort.'

She took off her clothes again, and slipped into bed.

I got in next to her. The bed was huge and we had plenty of room.

'Want to watch anything?' I asked.

'Sure, though I think I'll fall asleep pretty soon.'

I found the remote and started scrolling through the Mexican cable shows, until I saw something interesting. It wasn't what I expected to see on TV. 'Is that what I think it is?' I asked.

'I would think you of all people would know what that is,' and she laughed.

'Good point. Ok, in that case I'll change it to a statement. That is a Girls Gone Wild advertisement.' Then I hesitated, 'actually I don't think it is an advertisement, I think it's an actual movie.'

'Really? How do you know?'

'Well, in advertisements I don't think they show this much. It's usually just quick highlights. Do you want me to change stations?'

'What do you want to do?'

'Ok, oversharing alert, I would like to keep watching this, masturbate to it, and then go to sleep happy.'

'Haha, that's funny, I was thinking much the same thing,' she smiled.

'So, we're doing this?'

'We've done more. And I really do feel the same. I'm still hot from being naked outside. I was actually thinking about waiting until you were asleep and then getting myself off.' Then she pushed the sheets down below her waist, spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. The sheets on my side were hooked on my already hard dick. I pushed it down, giving me access to my dick. Then I looked over to my friend.

'Jesus, you look hot,' I said.

'I am hot,' she said and smiled. 'I haven't actually seen one of these things before, and I know you have seen many. What should I expect.'

'Well, young girls flash their tits at the camera.'

'Ok, that sounds good to me.'

'That's not the only thing,' I added.

'Really? What else?'

'Well, girls go into the bus, where there is a bed, and get naked. Some of them masturbate.'

'What? Really? I thought it was all just tits on beaches and stuff.'

'I think that's what they started with, but then got more and more into it. There are also lesbian scenes and the odd threesome.'

'Really!? Like, girls kissing?'

'Yeah, like girls kissing. And eating each other's pussies, fingering each other and playing with dildos.'

'Wow, I had no idea. Ok, this might be a bit more interesting.'

We settled back to watch, each of us rubbing ourselves, comfortable being next to each other. Then a girl came on, big blue eyes, huge tits.

'This looks promising,' my friend said.

'It's funny that blue eyes and big tits are both of our types.'

We kept watching. The girl on the video was shy but was gradually talked into taking her top off. Then she was asked to flash her pussy, which she did after some hesitation, and not long after she was naked on the bed masturbating.

'Ok, I don't have long to go,' she said. That was just about enough to finish me off too. I ended up just grunting agreement with her, as I was trying to concentrate on both the screen and my friend at the same time. I came on my stomach and chest while I was watching my friend reach climax. As I recovered I was just in time to watch both my friend and the hot girl on the screen coming.

'Feel better?' I asked.

She looked over at me, one finger still in her pussy and her cheeks flushed. 'Much better. That was fun. I might need to find out more about these videos.'

'I have all the information you'll need,' I said.

Then she saw my chest. 'Are you going to clean that off?'

'Of course,' and I got up to get a hand towel from the bathroom.

'You better not mix that up with the clean ones,' said joked.

'Ha, no problem. I'll just keep it next to the bed.'

'Night buddy,' she said. 'I'm so happy to be here with you.

'Me too sweetie,' and with that we rolled over, facing each other, and went to sleep

Part 4

I woke up in the morning and looked around. I'd slept like a log after all the travel the previous day. Then I remembered what happened just before going to sleep and I smiled. I looked over at my friend and saw that she was still asleep. The sheet we had on the bed had ridden down and her tits were uncovered. She looked great, peaceful, relaxed. I was happy just watching her tits slowly go up and down as she breathed. I tentatively reached over and gently rubbed her nipple. I stroked it softly and felt it getting harder and harder. When it was big enough I gently tweaked it, rubbing it between my finger and thumb. I was happily lying there, rubbing her while she slept, when I remembered that it was Christmas Day, and I had a special gift for her.

I tried to get out of bed without waking her and thought that I succeeded. I quietly went to my bag and rummaged through, found the present and pulled it out.

'What're you doing?' I heard her voice ask.

I stood up and turned around, realising that I was naked, but not worrying about it. I smiled and said, 'I'm getting your Christmas present.'

'Oh, wait, I've got you something too.' With that she jumped out of bed and went to her bag. She leaned down to do the same as I'd just done, and I could see her pussy and ass in a beautiful view.

'Careful,' I said, 'I think I can handle the nudity without getting a hard-on too often, but not if you're flashing your pussy at me.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean it,' she said. She stood up and turned around, with a gift in her hand. 'Actually, I wanted to talk about that. Let's do it now before the gifts.'

'Umm....it better be important! This is Christmas after all.'

'I think it's worthwhile.'

'Ok, what's up?' I said and went over to sit on the bed. She joined me.

'Well,' she said, 'I think we should agree on our own 'Clothing Optional' rules.'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean, we should work out what is ok and what isn't. I'm thinking more about what happens inside the room than out of the room. I think that outside we will just take the lead from everyone else.'

'Ok. You're right, that's probably a good idea. What do you think?'

'Well, I really just wanted your agreement that we can be naked in the room, without any dramas. I've been looking forward to this vacation a lot, and I'd love to be completely relaxed in the room, without thinking about whether there is any awkwardness.'

'Like me saying, "your pussy is showing"?'

'Yes. I didn't mind you saying it, but I don't really want to be worrying about what is showing and what isn't. I'd rather just completely relax.'

'I think that would be great.'

'And, most importantly, the nudity doesn't mean anything sexual. It doesn't mean I'm horny. It just is what I'm wearing, or not.'

'Ok. That sounds good to me. The only problem I'll have is when the pokey thing does things that I can't control.'

'That's fine. I kind of like knowing that I have more control over the pokey thing than you do!' she laughed.

'Yeah, I thought you did. And I don't mind that either.'

'Well that should work out well!' she said. 'Ok, we are agreed then? Naked in the room, but just for comfort and fun, not for teasing.'

'Agreed.'

'Great, now let's get to the gift giving. I'm excited. I think I got you the perfect gift, so I go first!'

'Not that it's a competition, right? Ok, you go first.'

She handed me the gift and I opened it up. The wrapping came off easily, and I saw what it was. I looked up and laughed. 'A fleshlight!? That is the gift you think is perfect for me?'

'Do you like it?' she asked earnestly.

'Hahahahaha. I love it. Thanks sweetie', and I leaned over to kiss her. She leaned over and we had a quick hug, and I could feel her tits pressing against me. I tried to stay in control.

'You sure you like it?' she asked again.

'I do. In case you are wondering, no I don't have one. I've been curious lately what they are like though, and the model is perfect, how did you know?'

'How did I know what?'

'How did you know that I love Tori Black?'

'Hahaha. I didn't know. That's cool though.'

'Well, why did you pick this one?'

She smiled, looking a bit embarrassed. 'Well, to be honest, there were a few options, but I liked the pussy lips on that one the most, so that's the one I got.'

'Well, they do look nice. Thanks sweetie, that is an awesome gift.'

'You're welcome. Ok, my turn now, right?' she asked.

'Yep,' and I picked up my gift to her and handed it over. She shook it, listening intently.

'Can you work out what it is?'

'Ha, no idea at all. Ok, here goes.' With that she quickly ripped off the paper.

'Ummm. What the hell is it?' she asked. Then she read the box, 'Lelo ORA 2 Rechargable Oral Sex Simulator.' She looked up, 'so, it's a dildo?' And she burst out laughing. I was surprised at first but then joined in. We roared with laughter, thinking how funny, and ridiculous it was that we both thought of getting the other a sex toy for Christmas. How surprising but unsurprising it was. Eventually we stopped laughing and she wiped her eyes.

'Ok, we have established that we are both predictable with our gift ideas. But I still need to work out, what is it? It's a round shape with a hole in the middle. It's like an egg shaped donut. What's supposed to happen?'

'Why don't you read the box?'

'Ok - that makes sense.' And she was silent for a while. 'Ahhh, it's supposed to replicate someone licking my pussy. Now THAT is a great idea. Thanks for that.' She smiled and leaned over. We hug again, her tits excited me again.

'Are you going to open it?' I asked.

'Now?'

'Of course.'

She smiled and started to open the box. I did the same with my fleshlight. We both held up our gifts and felt the materials. Looked all around them.

'Can I see?' she said, and we swapped toys. The toy I gave her was pretty interesting. Pink with gold on the inside of the 'donut'. I noticed the on-switch and thought I'd see if it was powered up. It was, and it softly buzzed. 'Oh, you found the on switch, give it here.'

We swapped toys and I pushed my finger into the outline of Tori Black's pussy. It was tighter than I was expecting. I looked up and my friend was feeling the surface of the toy. 'It's supposed to go against your pussy lips,' I helped. She looked up and smiled. Then she rearranged the pillows on the bed and settled herself back on them. She spread her legs and moved the toy down to her right nipple.

I was watching closely by now. 'I said, it's for your pussy,' I teased. But she was busy teasing herself too.

'I know that!' she joked, 'I just wanted to start slow.' With that she moved the toy down to her clit. She rubbed it back and forth.

'What's that like?' I asked.

'Pretty great, especially considering it isn't even the main design.' Then she moved it down and tested it on her pussy lips. She smiled and leaned back some more. She pushed it harder into her pussy, and rubbing it up to her clit and back down again.

'It looks like you are enjoying that.'

'Hell yeah. What's your gift like?' she asked, looking at me, and she smiled.

I smiled back and grabbed some more pillows. I wanted to be able to see what she was doing so I put them at the other end of the bed and leaned back. I reached for the fleshlight, and with my other hand I reached for my cock. I could feel that it was already a bit wet from precum, but I thought I should add some more lotion. 'Hold that thought,' I said, and I got up and got some moisturiser from my luggage. I got back on the bed and squeezed some into my hand. I covered my cock with it, then looked up. She was watching me, still playing with the toy between her legs. I kept my eyes locked on hers and moved the fleshlight towards my cock. I pushed my nob against the opening and it gave way a little. I pushed further and it gradually enveloped my dick.

'What does that feel like?' she asked.

'It's pretty great. A lot tighter than I was expecting, but it feels good.'

'Better than just playing with yourself?'

'Better. Different. What about you?'

'Well, it feels great. Not completely like someone licking my pussy, but great,' and she smiled.

I started pumping the fleshlight harder and faster, all the while locking eyes with her. She was rubbing faster, more urgently. I looked at her pussy, and pumped harder. We kept going until we both came. Then I moved my pillows next to hers and put my arm around her. She nestled on my shoulder.

'This is nice,' she said.

'It is,' I agreed. 'It's a little weird too though, right?'

'I've been thinking about that,' she said. 'It is weird, but not really that weird. Not weird like furries or golden showers.'

'Haha, yes, I guess on the scale of normal to weird it isn't too bad.'

'I don't think so. And anyway, I'm sure many people would think that this is a lot more normal for a guy and a girl to masturbate together than if i was having sex with another girl.'

'Very good point.'

'Like I said,' she continued, 'I was thinking that it is weird. But it is ok. It isn't hurting anyone and we both enjoy it. Also, it satisfies us both in a unique way. Maybe not completely but it's is pretty good. You have your exhibitionism and voyeurism. I have my own exhibitionism, and I like the control I have over you when we do it. I suspect you would prefer to be having sex with a girl, and I would too, but this is pretty good.'

'Thanks for saying that. I think pretty much the same, though to be honest I'm not completely sure I'd prefer to be having sex. I think that maybe they would be equal.'

'Well, I guess you can't help being turned on by my hotness.'

'No, I can't,' I laughed, and kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up and we kissed on the lips. Gently.

'Ok,' she asked, 'what now?'

'Well, I supposed we should shower and go to breakfast. But first, a shot!'

I went and got us shots, while she got up and went to the shower. I heard the water turn on.

'Can you grab my toiletries out of my luggage?' came a voice from the bathroom.

I went to her luggage and looked around. I couldn't find it at first so I started taking things out of the bag. Then I found something long and thin and looking suspiciously like a vibrator that I'd seen before. I laughed to myself. Eventually I found the toiletries and went to the bathroom, one hand with the bag, and the other with the vibrator.

I knocked on the door, which was half closed.

'Don't be a dumbass,' she said. 'You are fine to come in without knocking.'

'Sorry, force of habit.' I walked in and held up the vibrator. 'Sorry, but I found this while I was looking for the toiletries.'

I could see her in the shower. It was an open shower in a spacious bathroom. She was facing me. Water was pouring down her tits, making them slick and shiny. She laughed and said, 'Yes, well. I thought I better bring it, just in case. But it turns out I didn't need to.'

'Can't be too careful,' I said. Then I had an idea. What would she say? What would she do? I think she would be fine about it, but I was a bit worried. While I was thinking this I was getting hot thinking about my plan and my cock started to get hard.

'What are you thinking about,' she said. 'Whatever it is, I have a feeling you are up to no good.'

I looked up, 'do you trust me?' I asked.

'I completely trust you, you know that.'

So, with that approval I turned on the vibrator and went into the shower. I pushed the vibrator gently against her clit, then pushed it down further. I pushed it up into her pussy. She was looking at me, an expression of surprise and lust, but no hesitation. I pushed it all the way in so the clit stimulator was doing its job. I held it in place while she moved closer, reached behind me to slap my ass. Hard. She was looking at me for a reaction, but I just looked back. She slapped me again. It was a bit of a shock, but it didn't really hurt. The sensation was turning me on though, and it was clearly turning her on to be doing it. She slapped again, this time with the other hand. And again. I started pumping the vibrator in and out of her. She closed her eyes, nearly ready to come. Then I slapped her butt and she yelled out instantly. Her knees started to give way so I let go of the vibrator and held her up. We stood there under the shower for a while. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

'Fuck me. That was amazing. I can't believe I've come twice before breakfast! I can also say that I was right to trust you. That was inspired.'

'I'm very glad you liked it. Love you sweetie.'

'Love you too.'

This story ended up being long and has been split into two parts. It continues in 'Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 05'.

12