Two Girl's Golden Lust

Story Info
Lesbians get nasty in a wooded park.
2.3k words
3.82
19.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KindEyes
KindEyes
50 Followers

Preface:

Greenfield Park is a beautiful suburban recreation area located less than 15 minutes from downtown. Everything anyone could want is there. A huge municipal swimming pool, water slides, playground, basketball courts, picnic shelters, an 18 hole golf course, bike trails...and walking trails. It's on the walking trails that our story begins. This is the story of Heather and Sophie. Two beautiful, tall young adult women. Two women who share a love for long walks in nature.

Heather and Sophie both know the park well. In fact, better than most folks. They love to seek out and explore the paths less traveled. The park has an abundance of paved bike path, wood chip walking paths and for the more adventurous, acres and acres of wooded untouched areas that just beg to be explored. Many paths have been created by hikers over the years. Heather and Sophie had one trail in particular that they loved the most.

This trail, Heather and Sophie's trail, like most trails, veers off from a well traveled path and winds through a wooded area. As the trail proceeds it goes downhill become narrower. Eventually the trail all but disappears, suggesting that most people on it before decided at some point to turn around and head back. It's exactly where the path seems to end that Heather and Sophie's interest in it starts.

Their Story:

It was a beautiful spring late afternoon. White puffy clouds lazily crossed the blue sky. A perfect day for a walk. Heather and Sophie looked up at the sky and smiled at each other. Not a word was needed. Sophie grabbed their hiking supplies: 2 half-gallon bottles of spring water and a couple of sun hats. The girls headed out.

"Sophie, give me a bottle. I gotta catch up." Heather said. Sophie was already drinking her water fast. Conventional wisdom would suggest pacing the water intake, but that wasn't what the girls had in mind.

The girls got to Greenfield Park and quickly found the foot path they knew all too well. They headed down the path hand in hand until they had no choice but to continue single file. Sometimes ducking and occasionally pushing a leafy branch away from their faces they made it to the point where there was no trail at all. They knew from experience that the spot they liked was just a few hundred yards ahead. Right here in the heart of the city, a place where almost nobody has ever been. As they walked they could sense the quiet.

They could hear the quiet babbling of the creek as they came up to it. It was not more that a foot or two deep and just a few feet wide. It undoubtedly wound its way through the park and city until it spilled into the river, and many miles later fed the ocean. The creek served them well, and it would again.

You see, a couple of years ago, they were exploring the park and came upon a discarded porno mag amidst scattered empty beer cans. The magazine made them laugh, then giggle, then they got kind of quiet and could not keep their eyes off of it. Some kind of seed was planted that day, and now, they had ideas in their heads that made the discarded porn mag look like unimaginative junk. The girls developed a special, secret relationship, with each other that most people would not approve of. Heather and Sophie couldn't get enough of it.

The girls stopped walking when they made it to the small clearing near the babbling brook.

"God, here it is. I didn't think we would find it again." Sophie said.

"Sophie, we always find it, it's our special place."

"Heather, did you drink all your water?"

"Yes Sophie, all of it. Did you finish yours?"

"You bet," said Sophie.

Heather and Sophie looked around the area and felt reassured that while someone else might explore nearby, they would hear them long before they could see them, and more importantly, before they could see the girls. Heather took off her sandals and dipped her toes in the creek.

"Heather?"

"Yes Sophie?"

"Is the creek water warm enough?"

"Yes Sophie."

"Shall we begin?"

"Yes Sophie."

Heather and Sophie faced each other, looked into each other eyes and nodded yes. They both pulled off their shirts exposing their already hard nipples, but left their blue jeans on.

The girls had done this many times before. Each time they followed the same routine, but with a twist. Together they always discovered some dark secret desire to be fulfilled and they never said no to it.

As they stood in the private clearing they both placed their left hand on each other's shoulder. They both spread their legs somewhat apart, and then they both took their right hands and grabbed each other pussies. They stood their grabbing each other jean covered pussies, pushing on them, squeezing them.

"Heather, the water is staring to work for me? You too?"

"I feel it coming on."

They continued to stand there for a long time, their hands on each other's crotch with their heads bowed silently.

"Sophie, I gotta pee."

"Not yet Heather, we have to wait."

"I know." said Heather.

The girls had a plan. They both continued to stand there, face to face, squeezing each other's pussies, until the need to urinate started to get intense.

"Sophie, it's really starting to hurt. I really have got to pee."

"Me too Heather. It hurts, but god, it hurts good."

They looked at each other and pain started to show in their faces.

"Sophie, I can't take much more. I really gotta fuckin' pee!"

"It's time Heather."

With that, the girls did what they had in the past. They removed their hands from each other's jean covered pussies and pushed up against each other pelvic areas with their forearms, hard! It was if they were trying to lift each other off their feet with their forearms, pushing up as hard as they could. The pressure from the pee they desperately needed to release and the force of each other's arms on their pussies sent them both into swirling mix of pain and pleasure.

"Shove harder bitch!"

"Fuck! Got it hurts!"

"Push harder like you want to shove your whole goddam arm up my fucking cunt!"

"Shit, I gotta pee so fucking bad, you fucking bitch!"

"Now?" said Sophie.

"Now."

The girls released their pent up golden pee as they jammed their arms into each other's cunt slots. They bit each other's tounges to keep from screaming as the red hot piss soaked the legs of their jeans leaving huge wet dark blue stains.

"God, that was hot Heather. Jesus."

"It's better every time we do it...I don't want to ever stop, Sophie."

They hugged each other tight, exploring with their hands each other's piss soaked crotch area.

Sophie had an idea.

"Heather, how about I lean back against that fallen tree over there that and then you lie on top of me?"

Heather said "That sounds hot."

The girls both pulled off their piss soaked blue jeans, paused, handed them to each other, and took a big breath of each other's hot piss stink.

They made their way to the fallen tree and Sophie leaned back against it, her legs spread wide straddling the tree trunk and just touching the ground. Heather positioned herself over Sophie, facing away, and with Sophie's help leaned back until she laid on top of Sophie. Heather could feel Sophie's hard nips against her back.

"I hope you drank enough water, Heather."

"I'm good Sophie...and I'm ready."

Sophie reached around and cupped Heather's breasts while kissing the back of her neck. Then Sophie moved her hand down to Heather's pussy and squeezed her pussy lips tight together until Heather said "I love it when you squeeze my pussy."

Heather laid there on Sophie and Sophie continued to pinch Heather's cunt lips tightly together. Heather loved the feeling of being held tightly from behind. The half gallon of spring water was working through Heather's system right on time.

"Sophie, I'm ready."

Sophie released Heather's cunt lips and then grabbed each one and spread them as far apart as she could. The stretching was painful and delightfully pleasurable.

"Go ahead my love," Sophie said.

Heather arched her back against Sophie's tits and a huge stream of hot piss shot out of her pussy like a rainbow arch. The golden piss made splattering sounds as it landed on the fallen forest leaves. Sophie grunted and groaned as she gave into every animal instinct within herself.

"God Heather, I don't know if you could see it, but your fucking piss stream flew through the air at least 10 feet. I love helping you piss, girlfriend."

Now it was Sophie's turn. The pressure from all that water, plus the weight of Sophie laying on top of her was pushing her close to the limit.

"Heather, let's do it old style." Sophie said.

Heather knew what Sophie meant. She laid her back down on a scattering of soft leaves and Sophie spread her legs and positioned herself over Heather's face. Sophie reached down and pulled her own pussy lips apart. Then she lowered herself onto Heather's face. Sophie clitoris was huge and it shot out from her cunt lips like an arrow. Heather opened her mouth and grabbed Sophie's hips and pulled her stinking piss cunt onto her mouth. Heather's lips and Sophie's huge clit joined as if they were magnets. Heather started to suck off Sophie's huge clit like she was trying to pull a thick chocolate malt through a narrow straw. Sophie started to buck and moan with lust. Sophie dreamed that her rock hard clit was really a cock and dreamt that she was going to shoot hot cum into Heather's mouth. But as Sophie started to cum, another beautiful thing happened instead. Hot power squirts of nasty golden piss shot into Heather's mouth, on her chin, and all over her neck and hair. Sophie, catching her breath, looked down at Heather and said "I love the way you suck my fuck stick, Heather."

Sophie recovered and said to Heather "We shared a red hot pee orgasm by arm fucking each other, and you had a second pee orgasm on the tree, but so far only I have had a real fuck orgasm. So, I think we need to do something about that. So Heather, what would you like? Any new ideas?"

Heather thought for a bit, looked at the leafy ground and quietly said, "Heather, you know I love you, and I cherish our special times together in the woods, but..."

"But what Heather?" Sophie asked.

"Well," Heather continued, "I had a nasty thought that might be too much for even our special relationship to handle."

"Heather, so far we have grown to love every nasty kind of lesbian fucking we can imagine. So it's kind of hard to believe that whatever you have in mind might be just too much. So tell me love, what is this dark desire of yours?

"Well, okay, here goes...Sophie, I really gotta poop."

"Wow!... okay, well, I think we can make this work." Sophie said quietly. "I love you Heather...and I think I can share that kind of love with you...no, I'm sure I can. There is a huge tree trunk laying on it's side just a few yards from here. I think it could work for us nicely. Follow me."

The girls went over to the tree that Sophie noticed earlier.

"Heather, I'm going to straddle the tree truck and sit down. I think might work if you sat down on top of me, on top of my legs, facing me, just like you were sitting on a toilet seat. That way I can be with you, face to face, when you...well, you know."

Sophie sat on the log and Heather quickly sat down on Sophie's thighs as if they were a toilet seat. They sat there face to face and pulled close together. Sophie embraced Heather with her left arm and reached down to rub Heather's clit with her right hand. Heather took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Sophie, are you ready? Are you sure?"


"Yes love. Do it. Your idea is so nasty that I think I'm falling in love with it."

Heather took a deep breath and Sophie held her tightly.

Sophie told Heather "I love you. I want you to share this most private and secret type of love with me, please."

"I think I'm ready." said Heather.

With that, Heather took another deep breath and pushed hard. Sophie started to rub Heather's clit hard and fast with her hand. At first Heather looked skyward, then suddenly looked down, back up again, grimaced her face, pushed her anal cavity hard and grunted like an animal.

Then all of a sudden a thick brown turd appeared from Heather's butt hole and grew longer and longer. As it grew it started to slide down along Sophie's cunt crack. Sophie squeezed Heather tightly with her left hand and started to pull hard on Heather's clit with her right.

Heather's poop dropped from her puckering asshole and slid down and over Sophie's pussy slot. Sophie could see that Heather was almost there and started to rub her clit with incredible speed. Heather started bucking like a wild animal as wave upon wave of an earth shattering orgasm consumed her consciousness.

As Heather started to breathe again, the girls both looked at each other with tears in their eyes.

"Heather, that was the hottest thing we have ever done."

"Right back at you Sophie. I loved it."

"I loved it too. That was so fucking hot!"

"But, Heather, what are we going to do next time than can top this?"

"Oh we'll think of something." Heather said. "In the meantime, I think we need to clean up our jeans and ourselves before we leave here. But how?"

"You must have had a good cum, Heather! Don't you remember? That's what the creek is for!"

KindEyes
KindEyes
50 Followers