All Comments on 'Two Good Neighbors Ch. 07'

by CreamStuffedTwink

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

I thought you'd given up! Glad you're back

WMLA44WMLA44almost 7 years ago
Great addition!

I think this is a very nice way to keep this story going and I'm glad it didn't turn dark, so Thank You! I'm looking forward to a happy ending.

By the way, your name is "CreamStuffedTwink" and I bet you have a few "real life" stories to tell. I would love to hear those. Of course you can embellish and add things that you wish would have happened but the basic part of the story is something that truly did happen to you or something that you actually did enjoy with someone or others!

Great writing and thanks! Good luck with all of your exams and studies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dude

Dude glad that your back and cant wait for your new stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
finally

its great you have added more its sad to hear the next chapter is the final chapter. i wish yo would keep the story going longer. there is so much more that could happen.please reconsider adding more chapters for the fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

I enjoyed reading your stories but I do hope you still considering to continue to write your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for ch. 8

Man i enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dude, need to finish this.

I am damn curious how this would end. Why did i just discover this.

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

This is hot I can't wait for the last part!!!I think Kyle as his dog is going to be adorable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need chapter 8, please.

I wonder if your are going finish the last chapter. This is getting good. I wanted more.

larryisok1larryisok1about 3 years ago
Aaaw you ruined it !!

CFT, you in my opinion ruined the story with the dog crap. Really it is great(one of the best I've read in this category)Don't see how you could improve and finish it except to maybe get a another "trainee" and have some hot 3 way. I as a rule don't read much of this fashion but what was so unique about this series was the two way interplay on what was occurring. all to often only one of the story is shown.

So are you going to maybe add a couple more parts to this awesome story(minus the doggie part tho.

Any way I just had to comment on this mostly outstanding series

I'm Mike and live in Texas be safe be well , and keep that kinky mind of yours still working

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i dont like the dog stuff but the rest was very good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just found this story. Kinky and hot. Sorry it never concluded. If you’re still out there please come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous