All Comments on 'Two Gossiping Porn Stars'

by ultrazoola

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

fabulous use of cock

Great story - not quite right but it fits!!!!

:-)

OneSexyBitchOneSexyBitchover 16 years ago
Truly impressed.

I'm impressed. Truly impressed. You impressed me with the concept, but you lost me at the desserts... Distracted?

Please try again. I would like to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
boring

Boring isn't the perfect word, but it fits!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wouldn't call it lousy but...wait ya I would.

congratulations, you had a really interesting concept...and you abused it. Parts were hot but then like all newbie writers, you got anxious or ran out of talent and rushed the endings of all the scenes, most probably in emulation of your real world sex life.

We are here for SEX stories, not a lot of witless dialogue. And seriously, you killed that phrase: Not --- but it fits. You killed it, buried it, dug it up and brought it back to life Bible Black style, then let it rape you in the ass.

You have alot of work to do before you even think about pressing the submit button again...That is not to say in any way that you should stop writing, just take this as a sign to improve, and post again once you have something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
meh

WTF happened to the ending...if that is the ending? It started off as a good story, then bam! it turned into a laundry list of words. Seriously, what the hell happened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous