Two Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonesees
nonesees
154 Followers

His dick shrivelled somewhat but stayed reasonably stiff inside me, and he panted as he looked at me. My right breast was wet with saliva and he looked at it apologetically.

"I came inside you," he said slowly but with mounting panic. "And I didn't use a condom."

"It's okay," I soothed him. "I'm on the pill, and we're both clean, right?"

He relaxed slightly, but still looked tense, so I reached up and kissed him. I didn't realise until we did it we hadn't actually kissed, and oddly enough it actually felt weirder than having him thrust into me. He didn't react at first, but then I felt him start to kiss me back, and then the even more welcome sensation of his dick stirring within my seeping pussy. I was surprised and delighted to feel this: Mark struggled to get hard twice, and my brother was ready for a third bout if you counted the hallway blowjob?

I pulled Drew to me and rolled over so I was now on top. I felt a mix of our cum drip from my pussy as I sat on him, feeling his dick harden, but he seemed enraptured with squeezing and fondling my boobs. I started to rock back and forth as he squeezed my breasts and flicked my nipples, and then we were fucking in earnest. I rode him cowgirl, leaning over him as I frantically jerked my hips back and forth, feeling his dick slide in and out. My breasts were dangling over his face and he suddenly popped up and nipped one of my nipples playful right as his dick brushed my clit. I screamed as I came hard, my pussy clamping so tight to his throbbing dick I felt like I could feel the ridges of his veins.

Below me Drew grunted hoarsely and bucked, thrusting up into me desperately. I collapsed onto his chest and heard him pant into my ear, "Holy fuck Jess, I've wanted to do this for ages." His admission triggered something within me and I came again. And still he humped up into me, and I couldn't help but think I could have saved myself so much grief if I'd done this earlier.

I was spent so Drew pulled out and shifted out from underneath me. I heard him jerking himself and turned weakly, to see him looking at me and smiling as he furiously tugged on his dick. It looked red and angry, and I instantly wanted it back inside me.

"Doggy style Drew," I said tiredly and parted my legs.

He was there in a flash, forcing himself eagerly into me. He was pretty close, and after a minute of rough thrusting he shot within me, and I came with the thought that my brother was so eager to blow his load in me.

As tired as me now, Drew shuffled to the side and flopped beside me on my bed. I rolled onto my back, and he immediately started squeezing and kneading my breasts, and his dick actually stiffened a little bit, albeit in an exhausted sort of way. I looked over at him, and then down at hand touching me and raised an eyebrow.

"You sure got over your reluctance," I said. He only shrugged in response. I let him continue fondling me though. "Did you mean what you said?" I ask suddenly. I don't think either of us was expecting me to say that.

He hesitated briefly. "Yeah, I guess," he admitted a touch defensively. "You and your friends were always flaunting your bodies and flirting with me. Some of them are pretty hot, but none of them as ever looked as good as you."

"Really?" I'll admit I was flattered. What girl doesn't like to think even her brother thinks she's hotter than her friends?

"Yeah. When you had your first pool party where you wore bikinis, and you wore that little black one, I went out to the pool shed and jerked off twice while watching you. I felt sick and gross afterwards, but I couldn't help it."

"Well now you don't have to only jerk off and watch if you don't want to."

Drew half sat up and looked at me. "Yeah, you mentioned this might be a regular thing. What did you have in mind?"

I snuggled up against him and cupped his balls and flaccid cock, instantly regretting it as I got a palmful of our mixed juices. "I'll work out the details later, but basically while no one's home but us and we're both horny, we can fuck. But for now I'm tired, so let's clean ourselves up and get some sleep." I peeled myself off him and, cupping my dripping vagina, waddled towards the bathroom. As I left I heard Drew call out:

"Can we do anal?"

nonesees
nonesees
154 Followers
12