All Comments on 'Two Horny Ch. 03'

by nonesees

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Family fuck fests are not hot. Why do ppl feel the need to kill story's with them?

nightshadownightshadowover 8 years ago
Family fuck-fests CAN be hot

I think this author has the skills required to make a family orgy least interesting. Sometimes it doesn't always work, but sometimes it does- and to great effect.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
I fucking knew it, it's a clusterfuck

As expected the parents are swingers with the Mercers, though I now feel kinda bad for the father as his marriage is falling apart because of it all. His wife is definitely having an affair with Mr. mercer and the other woman knows it - why not just swap wives for good, bet they would agree to it? On one hand he is screwing the other lady more often than his wife and still tyres to mend his marriage and doesn't relies she cheats on him? And on the other hand he has his nympho daughter who is mad for him and him alone, that fling with brother was nothing more than to satisfy her need for her father. What is there to think and choose between....

I see people dreading where this story is going but let me say this - nowhere in the tags or description did it say or promise that sister/brother thing was to last, no romance tag, no real love, just lust and satisfaction. Drew took it a bit wrong when he thought there was motte to it as it was his first such encounter and expectedly took it as affection. I personally have no problem with this turning into a free-for-all-fuckfest, I'll just enjoy it a bit less than pure bother/sister thing, though a family orgy with friends can still be a good thing if the author knows what he/she's doing.

To be completely honest I don't see how including the mother in this situation could work out to anyones benefit. She clearly has lost interest in her husband, has trouble communicating with her own daughter or even hates her outright, has zero tolerance for own son, lives for her job and obviously her affair(s?), rarely comes home and beside her son presumably wishing to lay her, he would probably try to lay anything that spreads its legs for him, has nothing good going for her. It's hard to imagine how could anyone even want her in sexual way, so I say let her out and focus on the other family members and friends. She has more than obviously made her choices already and now it's time to move on with that in mind - the father needs balls to stand up to her and confront her and if Jess is what gives him strength then so be it.

Not that Jess is spectacularly better than her mom. She used Drew for her own satisfaction, played out her father to keep herself out of trouble, developed an affection for him based on that escapade, literally assaulted him as soon as the other two were out of the house and showed zero regret or even afterthought on the whole situation. And yet I prefer her owed her mother, she at least blatantly told each of her partners what's at stake during the action :)

Somehow I now wish that Drew would come together with that girl Alice and escape this clusterfuck of a family. He seems to have genuine interest in her and she seems to have same thought for him, now there is your chance at romance.

As for this chapter I'm giving you 3* and hope you have thought long and hard on how this story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

youre right i didnt like the father daughter aspect and still dont even after trying to give the benefit of the doubt. this whole tale is now becoming a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

I say it was crap! I tried masturbating to it but I didn't orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crapy and more crap

you ruined what had a good chance of a great series, chapter 2 was pointless and 3 killed the whole thing.

dirtylittlewhore7213dirtylittlewhore7213over 8 years ago
OH MY GOD!!! :)

i LOVED IT!!!!! Most amazing story i have ever read!!! no joke!!! ITS PURRFECT!!!!! ignore everyones negative comments... theyre just assholes with no taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Load

I blew like the biggest load reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

This story is great! Please make a part 4 with the mom.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
okay

should have stayed bro and sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh yes

Not what I was expecting, but that's how good writing works.

"Aroused" is an understatement right now.

Going to have my girlfriend read this and see if she'd like to role play it.

Damn...I might masturbate and then STILL go after my girlfriend...lol

Good show. Please continue.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
2nd read

the first time i read this i hated the Jess/Dad arc as i wanted her and drew to be all in love etc but now im chilled anr really enjoyed this fhapter.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 3 years ago

Wasn't interested in Jess and Drew at all, I had to skip through those chapters. This is hot, I hope these two stick together. Drew can go away

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
HOTT story

Wish I was sharing.

Will Drew have his pick between Mom, Jess, Ms Mercer , and Amy.

Exciting action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous