Two Horny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonesees
nonesees
154 Followers

I was stunned and confused. What was my little girl thinking? I was trying to think how to reply when, mistaking my silence, she tried to bargain further. "I'll give you a handjob," she blurted. Her offer, and her willingness to do such things simply to get out of trouble horrified me, but before I could string the words together she was kneeling in from of me, and then her warm hand was cautiously stroking the front of my pants.

That would have been the time to stop it, but I was stunned. I hadn't been touched by a woman with such care in a while now, and so I did nothing as she pulled down my trousers and underwear. My dick, which had no morals and had swelled in size, popped out and struck her chin. She recoiled in surprise briefly but then took it her small, warm hands and began to stroke slowly. I stood still like a deer in headlights as she stroked me slowly and carefully, her inexperience obvious, and then started jerking it quickly.

She was on her knees now, her head around my navel, and I stared uncomprehendingly as the hands moved back and forth. Her firm, perky breasts jolted as she moved, and unbidden one of my hands reached out and lightly caressed the left one. She flinched slightly then looked up at me and smiled, taking one hand off my swollen dick to pull down her dress. Her breasts burst free and bobbed up and down, her nipples large and puckered. I stroked one, feeling the nipple beneath my thumb like a pinhead, and I realised that, sick as it was, she was enjoying this.

The feel of my daughter's hands around my dick, the soft firmness of her breast in my hand ― it was a wonder I lasted as long as I did. But when I came it was like a flood, a great spurt of cum shooting from the end of my dick. It splattered all over her hands and chest, some even landing on her chin, and she squealed and jumped back.

Her squeal and leap broke the daze that had enveloped me, and I looked at her in horror at what I'd done. She had no such qualms, looking at the semen I'd coated her in with interest and curiosity. She stood, smiled at me somewhat sheepishly, and then went inside to clean herself up. I, after spending a few minutes dispelling my shock, went and did the same, also cleaning up the stray spurts of cum I'd gotten on the concrete floor.

* * *

Life had returned to relative normality after the incident. Jess never mentioned it, and apart from last night we'd never come close to being in such a situation again. I'd made sure of it. But I wondered for how long I could keep this the case. My sex life with Casey was worse now than then, and I now suspected that Jess actively wanted me. I didn't know how long I could hold out before I allowed a situation like last night to escalate, and it scared me.

Behind me the door swung open and Jess stepped in, shutting and locking it behind her. I started to sweat. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts I would never permit her to wear outside the house, and a worn out grey sweatshirt.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked, trying to sound authoritative and collected and fatherly. I failed on all three counts: I sounded like a nervous, horny schoolboy.

Jess smiled, her dark eyes gleaming. She moved slowly towards me, oozing sex from every pore. I was damned and I knew it. No man deserved to have to withstand such a temptation, especially when that temptation actively sought him. "Mum and Drew are gone," she said simply. "And I was thinking about last night, and that time you caught me in the garage. And I couldn't help thinking there was unfinished business between us."

"Jessica," I tried, "I'm your father."

"I know," she said, standing before me now. "But you're also the man who's about to fuck me, unless you see a reason not to?"

Her blatant invitation tore down what remained of my reluctance. I knew it was wrong and it could destroy my marriage, but Casey was doing a pretty good job of that on her own. My sexual frustration took control of me, and, more violently than I think both Jess and I expected, I pulled my daughter off the ground and kissed her passionately. She responded enthusiastically, wrapping those long legs around my waist as I blundered over to my tool bench, my hands squeezing her firm ass. She humped on me and I was torn by my desire to enter her; I dropped her on the tool bench and began ripping my clothes off hurriedly.

By the time I had my shorts off she had managed to remove her own, and I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her close, rubbing my throbbing dick on the outside of her seeping pussy, lubricating it in her wetness. She moaned something unintelligible, and I pulled back then slowly pushed my way into her. She gripped me so tightly, both of us moaned as I slowly wormed my way inside her for the first time. I was fairly large, and I didn't know how accustomed she was (and didn't really want to know) so I went slowly to avoid hurting her. But once I was all the way in, my lust took over.

Grunting, I roughly thrust myself in and out of her, savouring the way her tight walls gripped me and how she squealed and wriggled below me. I nuzzled my face into the soft skin of her neck, relishing the little panting noises she made in my ear. She yelled loudly and then I felt her contract, her pussy clamping down on me as she came, and to my surprise I felt her squirt onto my stomach. Knowing that I had made my little girl squirt hardened my dick beyond what I thought was possible, and I pumped into her rapidly and furiously. She was humping back against me as I felt my limit nearing, and I realised I desperately wanted to come inside her, but there was still a fatherly part of me that knew that might not be safe.

"Going ... to come," I managed to grunt, and I felt her pussy squeeze me harder. She thrust up against me harder.

"Me too," Jess panted. "On the pill. Do it inside me daddy."

While I didn't care too much for being called 'daddy' while fucking her, the idea that my daughter wanted me to come inside her was too much. I let out an animalistic roar as several weeks of frustration exploded out of me in a single instant, and I spurted several large blasts of cum straight into her. I slowly relaxed, my muscles loosening, and I gently lay atop of her, feeling her heaving breasts push against my chest. She was still wearing her shirt, and after a minute's rest I lifted myself partially off her and looked down.

She was a sight. Her long brown hair was ruffled and messy, her face flushed, her eyes bright with excitement and what I hoped was satisfaction. Her legs were still spread, my softening dick still buried deep within her pussy, and where we joined my pubic hair and her smooth skin was coated with a thick, slippery mix of our juices.

"That was nice," Jess purred, stretching up and laying soft kisses along my neck. I reached out and fondled her breasts, slipping my hand under her shirt and cupping her, feeling her swollen nipples with a perverse delight. It was with some surprise that I felt my dick stiffening inside her ― I was forty-four, and it normally took me ages before I could get hard again without Viagra or other drugs.

Jess felt it too and grinned at me. She pulled her shirt off, barring those beautiful breasts of hers, and I instantly went from half-mast to a full-blown rock-hard erection. "Looks like it's time for round two," she said, gently pushing me off her and then leading me over to my chair. She pushed me down in it and then bent down over my lap.

Her lips slid over the head of my dick and then she was gobbling it almost greedily, sucking and slurping with obvious enjoyment. My hand instinctively went and rested on the back of her head, guiding her as she started bobbing up and down on my dick, taking it deep into her mouth and throat before easing off again. While not as tight as her pussy it had the advantage of her swirling tongue, which she curled around my dick as she sucked.

I was desperately hard by this point now, my dick throbbing and red, so I pulled her off my dick and brought her towards me. She eagerly settled onto my lap, grabbing my dick and easing it into her dripping pussy with a loud sigh of content. For a moment we just sat there, her sitting on me with my dick deep within her, and looked at each other.

"I love you Jess," I said, and kissed her forehead.

Jess flushed and smiled back at me. "I love you too dad," she said, and slowly began to move on me. "I'm so glad we're finally doing this."

I smiled, happy to go slow as she rocked her hips and alternatively squeezed and loosened her pussy's grip on my dick. Her breasts hung before me, and the temptation was too much. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked and nibbled the smooth flesh of her breast as my hand rubbed and kneaded the left one.

"What is it with the men of this family and my boobs?" Jess said, and I felt like I'd been hit with a bucket of cold water.

"What?!"

Jess smiled at me and moved faster. I instinctively started humping into her, and she bit her bottom lip sexily before continuing. "I had sex with Drew," she admitted, and then rushed ahead as she the look on my face, "I was really horny. I thought about trying you after what happened in my room, but then you left. So Drew and I fucked. But now I have you, so I don't really need to do that now."

My head was spinning, but the feel of Jess upon me was distracting and I couldn't focus on what should have been my priorities. "And how do you think Drew will handle that?"

"If you're cool with sharing, I'd be willing to fuck him occasionally," Jess said casually, as if unaware she sounded almost mad. "But if not, then I'm all yours. And he can fuck mum or something."

"You want to bring your mother into this?" I asked incredulously. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, or about Jess sleeping with her brother, but all I could think about was how good her pussy felt around my dick and her breasts in my mouth and the little thrill that went through me when she said she'd be mine.

"Not really, but I know he'd fuck her," Jess said, and then all further conversation was abandoned as she began riding me in earnest.

nonesees
nonesees
154 Followers
12