All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 06'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
HOT!!!!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hadn't expected her to be so bold, yet.

Anyway, they forgot the formal protocol after the spanking ;)

That leaves an opening for a later part ..?

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
After the spanking?

"Anyway, they forgot the formal protocol after the spanking"

Scratching my head and hoping I didn't miss something, but the only thing after the spanking is him marking the board, which he could do later. But once she's counted off, they're done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series

and one of the great things about the series is that the two main characters are still innocent, really, in terms of still learning what they need from and with each other. Yes, Bailey is somewhat priming Kent's actions but as you've portrayed her here, she doesn't fully know what she's doing either. An enjoyable set!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This is good

Definitely a slow burn. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic at its best

A slow hot erotic burner

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The protocol

"but the only thing after the spanking is him marking the board, which he could do later."

Exactly ... :)

If it isn't done, the spanking isn't complete ...

It might give them/her an excuse/reason/tease/.. that the notebook and the whiteboard don't match. And that it has to be repeated. :P

Maybe an idea ?

ncng3ncng3over 5 years ago
Well done.

I have to admit that I am getting addicted to this story series. Well done.

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
The protocol

I think she did her part.

If he didn't reduce the dollars on the white board, he'd just be cheating, wouldn't he?

They're pretty honest people, the two of them.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Comments: !!!!!!!

Waiting to see the relationship between these two after this last orgasmic session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
relationship

Their relationship can't follow any common pattern. It's by far too strange to end in a happy copule with conventional sex and children.

No - they are going for something extraordinary :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

About time they touched each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES