All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 10'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH MY GOD

I absolutlly loved everything about this chapter. Even Laura's part I liked it, even though I think she shouldn't come in so often. I find so sexy all the evolution between kent and bailey, their development is amazing! Well done, great job. I'm loving every chapter of this series, can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story on Literotica

Ok. I know that saying this is the best story on Literotica is a big statement. But I have never been so on the edge of my seat waiting for each chapter. I love this story!

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
I like Laura, too.

She's an important spice in this recipe, and she's enhanced the flavour of the stew every step of the way.

I'm also glad you're enjoying the story as much as I like writing it.

Thanks,

Xav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like Mondays

I awaited the weekend a bit feverish how it would go. And I wasn't disappointed.

It's a great push foward for Bailey and Kent. And even better, we now have to care for Laura's well-being. I love it.

I can't wait for the next loooong girl-girl meeting where they recall things and try to understand how to go on. Their friendship is really a great thing and feels like the backbone of the story.

And we must not forget Laura's needs. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laura

I agree this is the best story on Literotica. I would be interested is learning a bit about how Laura developed an affinity for spanking. Maybe a little about her spanking history and how she got to this point. Love the story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The protocol

I laughed out loud at her last sentence šŸ˜„Thank you very much šŸ‘

ncng3ncng3over 5 years ago
Still

Still addicted, keep writing.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 5 years ago
My favorite chapter yet!

/happysigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Binge worthy

Just binged all 10 chapters at once! Grest story! Would love to see a wheelbarrow position tossed in there sometime, or maybe even some way for Bailey and Laura to spank each other (contest?). Looking forward to what you have planned for xmas! Was disappointed when I caught up and realized I'd have to wait now.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
A HOT one!

More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wouldn't go so far as to say you've corrupted me enough to

warrant another feather in your cap (lol) but you have managed to get me to see the erotic potential of an act I never before could see any eroticism in. That was awkwardly worded.Essentially I can now see how spanking might be erotic; in the past I just couldn't comprehend such a thing. I knew it existed, but it was baffling. In that sense I suppose you *have* successfully corrupted me. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reading it for the 4th time

.. and I love it, how his little gift has an aftermath in chapter 13.

Something that would be interesting to expand, though it should not become repetetive (I trust you on that :) ).

xtorchxtorchover 5 years agoAuthor
Repetition

> .. and I love it, how his little gift has an aftermath in chapter 13.

> Something that would be interesting to expand, though it should not become

> repetitive (I trust you on that :) ).

That was my chief worry when I bit off a debt of $200. So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Repetition

"That was my chief worry when I bit off a debt of $200. So far so good."

In fact I am a bit sad, that it is "ONLY" 200 :D

So far, even I grow more ideas/hopes in my mind than there is dept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wait a second.....

White Oaks Mall..... I've managed to narrow down the province to Ontario, this wouldn't happen to be set in London would it? What with Fanshaw being the primary college there

AlarickAlarickover 4 years ago

LOL these two remind me of an old tv show my ex used to watch, the main characters there were both so socially awkward they took forever to figure it out too. That was a hit show and this is definitely a hit story. Well done!

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Much of the amusement comes from their naivete

I think that works and I kept it up for 29 chapters.

In story-time, it was only a couple months, which seems (from my experience) to be a perfectly acceptable naivete duration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She didn't leave her panties behind

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

dude i don't get how you are able to drag this shit out so much. you have a talent for this. so many times, authors drag it out for a short while and then change the whole plot by having the main characters fuck, and that always kills it for me, just like every tv show with, "will they, won't they," vibes that ends with, "they did."

dasgoodshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The lead up is very good. As a guy, Iā€™m like, just kiss her, touch her, use herā€¦ he has either much more patience than I, or is actually that naĆÆve going to college.

khollen2khollen212 months ago

I'm enjoying every bit of this story, a lot! I'm willing to bet you enjoyed writing it, a lot. On to the next chapter and the anticipation is killing me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES