Two Lonely Souls Ch. 01

Story Info
Loneliness Evaporates.
1.4k words
3.76
15.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDE
CGDE
2 Followers

The twenty-two year old Ivana lay sleeping under her covers. It was a hot summers' night in this small rural town in Australia; she lived by herself in a rather large house. Ivana didn't think it weird, she used the other two bedrooms as guest rooms and the other rooms she didn't need would be packed full of gardening equipment.

She loved gardening; it was her biggest passion in life. When she moved to the small town the entire front and back yards were barren. Now both looked liked fully-fledged jungles.

Ivana hadn't had a girlfriend for two years now, nothing cliché had happened; she just wanted to focus on getting an enjoyable job, a nice house and a steady financial income. She had achieved all three of these things in the past seven years after she moved to Australia from England. Her accent was gone now and she now had a true-blue Aussie accent.

The morning Saturday sun blistered Ivanas' bare skin, she didn't wear anything when she went to bed because it was so hot, and she thought being casually naked was slightly arousing.

She slowly stumbled out of her queen-sized bed with her illustrious, long and black hair that came around her shoulders. Her D-sized breasts casually swayed as she dawdled into the Hallway and put on some music. Ivana was a techno freak; she loved every sub-genre of techno. From House to Dubstep, she loved it all.

Ivana moved into the kitchen where she made herself a coffee while drearily dancing to her techno music; doing this gave her an extra wake up call even before the coffee.

When the coffee was made she went back to her bedroom and went on her laptop, everyday she logged on and checked her e-mail. Whether it is from her younger brother, Samuel or a business proposal, she responded to all of them appropriately.

Ivana lay in bed, admiring her body in the reflection of the sun as she enjoyed her coffee. After she finished her coffee she adorned the pajamas that lay at the end of her bed, (white singlet with purple pajama shorts) and walked down her driveway past the miniature jungle that Ivana created over the years.

She came up to the mailbox and checked what had been delivered. Mail was only delivered on weekdays but she was never at home on until late on Fridays and she was always too tired to check the mail. She just picked up all the mail and headed back to her house.

Once again, Ivana was naked on her bed reading what interesting mail she had. She started reading the letter that her brother Samuel sent her.

Dear Ivana Woods,

We've exchanged our e-mails and I've given you very precise details about the multiple countries I've been in around the world.

I am sending you this letter about your personal... and sexual life.

We both know you're gay and you haven't had a partner for a while now, that's understandable as you've been getting all these awesome things in your life; but know that you've gotten all the stuff down haven't you thought about finding a partner?

I don't know how hard it would be to find another lesbian partner in that small rural town, but I'd put up an ad in the paper for both your guest rooms and see how you go. What do you say sis? Try and find a partner, please. I can't stand you looking so bored and sad when we chat.

I want to see you happy.

Yours Sincerely,

Samuel Woods

Ivana stared at the letter as a solitary tear rolled down her left cheek. Her brother was right, her life was in order, and she had just been putting off finding a girlfriend for a while now. Ivana didn't have any problems with her lesbianism; she had learned to not care what people thought of her if they knew she was gay. She just blocked it out of her mind.

Her brother was also right in the fact that it was very hard to find a gay partner as is, but in a small rural town it was close to impossible.

It was 9pm on the same day that Ivana had received her brothers' letter and put the ad up for the guest rooms. She was naked and she turned on the shower as she danced to techno. She was happy with herself, as all she had to do was wait.

Ivana jumped in the shower which was now Luke Warm and nice against her skin. She washed herself with soap and enjoyed the tingling sensation of the water, as her nipples got hard. She rubbed her breasts as she slowly continued to wash herself.

After she finished in the shower she was relatively aroused. She went into her bedroom and dried herself but she was still wet in her private region.

Ivana laid herself down on her bed and licked her fingers. She slowly moved her wet fingers down and down until she reached her sweet spot. This is when she started to fantasize about random, beautiful women as she slowly moved two of her fingers in and out of her delicate pussy.

Ivana started moaning, and this time she started rubbing her clit as she forgot about the real world and her fantasies took over. She moved her other hand down to her pussy as the other one was pleasuring her own clit. Now she was starting to get near her orgasm, she could feel it bundling up and all of a sudden Ivana let out a shout as she climaxed, but she didn't stop, she continued and squeezed three fingers in her pussy as she continued rubbing her clit. This time she let out a shriek as her face went red and she grasped her pillows and bed covers.

Ivana panted, and when she recovered she turned on her left side as the rain suddenly poured down. She didn't clean up her cum; she left it there as she dozed off.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Ivana slowly brought herself into the realm of the living. She had very erotic and arousing dreams, and she remembered what she did last night and she smiled as her hair and breasts swayed in unison as the fan in her room provided cool air.

Knock, Knock, Knock, Knock!

The knocking brought Ivana back to her senses, she checked her alarm clock and it was 11pm. Without realizing she was naked she went to the door and opened it to the most beautiful girl Ivana had seen in her entire life. She was dumbstruck, and then she realized that she was fully naked.

Ivana slammed the door shut in a split second and slid down the door until she was kneeling. Right now, Ivana still didn't care she was naked; all she could do was picture that magnificent and beautiful woman in the colourful, rainbow dress. Her freckles and tied up brownish/ginger-ish illuminated her astonishing brown eyes.

When Ivana finally came to her real senses she yelled out,

"Are you still there?"

A slight whimper came from the other side of the door,

"Y-yes." Responded the angel.

"I-I'm sorry for the lack of-uh clothes." Ivana stammered as she got on her normal clothes.

Ivana then opened the door to the angel once again, this time she was fully clothed.

"I assume you're here for the guest room?" Asked Ivana rhetorically as she ushered her inside the house.

"Ye-yeah I am." Responded the rainbow lady, obviously still dumbstruck.

"I'm Ivana Woods, and you are?" Asked Ivana as she held out her hand for a handshake towards the majestic beauty.

"I'm Ashleigh Edwards." Replied Ashleigh with a handshake.

"Would you like a tour of the place?"

"Yeah, uh... Sure."

After the tour was done Ashleigh went to her guest room and started unpacking.

"Would you like an help?" Asked Ivana.

"Oh no, I'm fine, really. I didn't pack much."

"Ok, give me a shout if you need anything, dinner will be at six."

Ivana turned away, but then she stopped. She became curious. Why didn't Ashleigh just leave when she saw Ivana naked? Ivana started begging the question... could Ashleigh be a lesbian, or possibly just bi? Or was she just dumbstruck?

Ivana reeled back to the guest room.

"Ashleigh, I'm just curious. Why didn't you leave when you saw me naked?"

Ashleigh looked up from her unpacking and grinned,

"Well, because you're beautiful."

CGDE
CGDE
2 Followers