All Comments on 'Two Loves Pt. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome, R1

I so look forward to your stories. I believe you have written this sad turn of events with sensitivity and appropriateness.. I too am facing cancer, and I feel the respect you have given the three of them, and the disease and the process of dying. Thank you.

mtnboymtnboyalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable but acceptable

The story you have written is difficult to believe but you have described how it occurred in such a clear and concise manner that I can only accept it as being very acceptable in reality. For one man to love two women in such a fashion without hurting either one or taking something from one in favor of the other expresses the expansiveness of the heart and soul and a true symbiotic relationship. All three individuals have benefited from the relationship in that they each were able to attain their personal goals in a manner that society might not find acceptable but it worked out well for them. I was shocked to find that Megan knew about the relationship all along and had learned to not only accept it but to use it to develop her career and maintain her love for her husband.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

What a stunning chapter you wrote. I must admit that I shed a few tears when Megan told him she wanted to meet Emma. I am not surprised that Megan knew about the affair, but never suspected how she knew, or how she reacted to it all that time. This is a really great story and no doubt you have a few surprises in store, but somehow I doubt that Megan will want a full time relationship with Matt and he does have his job on the East coast.

Five stars without any doubt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Extremely Well Written

Matthew, Megan and Emma are all in need of extreme psychiatric care as all are as close to insanity as can be without harming others.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Overwhelmed . . .

. . . on just about every level! This story is as beautiful and tender a love story as I can imagine anyone writing. That it has been written by a male just leaves me gasping. I m jealous as a fledgling author of fiction. I wish I could have written this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I should be working right now. Instead, I'm wiping away the tears. Thank you.

-The 47-year old guy who never cries

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surprised...not me!

I just knew there would be a surprise so I wasn't surprised. The author is one of the if not the best literotica has. R it has been a nice little excursion after your "Road Trip". And not one moment of meditation with a sexy love or lady, or Tantric Sex.

Now one more time, there are many of us who want at least one or more states in the Road trip series, Hawaii, and Alaska beckon.

At least the sun still rises east of the Mason-Dixon line.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
It's sad that the three of them went through life with such a big secret

I wonder what the outcome would have been if Megan had confronted Matt when she found out that he had a lover.

It seems that all three of them were selfish for their own reasons.

Thanks for the read

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

come home to roost with a vengance, A worst kept secret uncovered, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Interesting. I am curiouse the 4th part.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 12 years ago
Wow!!

All those negative comments should be erased, eliminated, etc. This story--so far--is very well-written. There is a good plot, a lot of sensitivity and understanding. The secrets came out when they needed to and, because of the great amount of love, There is no revenge or retribution. There is some very open-minded thinking going on both from Megan & Emma. Somehow, they both knew what Matt needed and when. Also, there were 2 big secrets--well, maybe only 1--that were kept with nothing but love. This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit. The sex--love-making--is more subtle and incidental than it is blatant--which, to me, is the mark of a good erotic story. The stories with blatant, well described sex are just sex stories and very non-erotic to me.

Thanks for a good, well-written and well thought out story. I am looking forward to the conclusion.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Certainly a different perspective. Extremely well-written, and an interesting twist with the reveal in this chapter. Kind of playing with social mores in this series. I liked how chapter 2 was almost a companion piece to chapter 1. But, chapter 3 is the highlight.

My own value system struggles to accept the fundamental dishonesty of the main character. Even if he didn't feel guilty about his "little secret", I tend to agree with his private thoughts: that he should have.

Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure another chapter would be helpful, unless there is another surprise reveal, accept to bridge Megan's passing and provide a sort of epilogue (happily ever after?....).

Excellent writing-pretty much a higher level of skill than 99% of the stories out there on Lit.

BogartsBossBogartsBossalmost 12 years ago
Set the bar

higher and higher. Excellent story, well written. And of course Megan would know.

As for those who call this cheating; how? What has he with held from his wife? Love, caring, intimacy? In fact, with Em's help he became a better, more thoughtful, more human Man.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fascinating Story

It provokes many different emotional conflicts. The thing is that the interfaces of Matt with his women seem balanced. I am left wondering if polyandry or polygamy could be positive. I am sure that some of you feel that I a sinning by even thinking about this question and would cheerfully condemn me to the lowest level of the Inferno.

At another level, I found Matt's reaction to Meagan's illness sort of full of clues about how to proceed in the face of disaster. Thank you!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
WOW!

Not what i was expecting. the wife always knew but turned the other Cheek.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

this is no different than a man letting himself be a cuck, it is disgusting. adultry allowed and ignored because it keeps the man happy? so for 35 yeras she was a willing cuck queen? and we are supposed to applaud that?

HardYakkaHardYakkaalmost 11 years ago
@cantbuymy

You're a piece of work. Seriously, you wrote an incest story and here you are trumpeting about morality. If you're going to comment on the story, in the first place give a comment about quality of writing. Whether you like characters or not is not relevant at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

How does quality of writing not have anything to do with the characters. The author has written the characters. Were you trying to say that "cantbuymy" should only comment on the spelling and grammar? Liking the characters definitely has something to do with the quality of writing. What you said made no sense yakka!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FOR THIS PART OF THE STORY

we go to the Bible and their use of cycles. TK U MLJ LV NV

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Some parallels

He was my friend going back to our Viet Nam tours in the Central Highlands. He introduced me to his and his wife's current girlfriend in 1997. They tended to keep one for a few months then it would run it's course. I enjoyed this one with them. In 2000 I married that ex-girlfriend. She was a very submissive, masochist and I was the polar opposite, so we made a good pair. I lost her to Leukemia in 2009. This exceptionally well written story, while different from mine in many ways brought memories, good ones and poignant ones but mostly superb ones. Thank you.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 8 years ago
Contrary to Real Life!

I am surprised at how vexed I am at this story. At its essence it is a tale of apocalyptic selfishness and cruelty presented as a loving and open example of true devotion. Everybody involved would be hurt bad. Every single real instance I know of involving long-term affairs, often with two families and children fathered by the man, have resulted in explosive destructive damage, usually over generations. Not good, not good.

But well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmm 1*

Just a basic rationalisation of cheating. Rug-sweeping, cake eating, betrayal, selfishness. All the arguments are from a cheaters handbook. Just sorry so many readers don't understand the basics of fidelity and actually like the sorry story.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
A great story

brought tears on more than one occasion. Most usually very hard to do.

5/5

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@ betrayedbylove 07/31/12

you are the only one that thinks so, what does that tell you?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@ HardYakka 05/15/13

very well put. 5/5

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

It's carefully contrived, and well told. The characters are true to themselves, if not so to their spouse. Other than to say 'real women aren't like that' it reads well, and works in a literary way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still cheating.

A major gap is the children.

How does a doctor and a husband who shares a second life with a mistress spend time with children. Extremely selfishness from all the characters.

The story could've been more believable if it had polygamy as a theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous