All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

Come on, a chapter that appears not to be complete?

I loved the previous two can'twait for the complete 3rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

weird....there is no development at all in this chapter...really disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf??

I've been eagerly awaiting the third chapter in this series as the first two were so good. This seems to be something that the author mistakenly sent in. I find it hard to believe this is the whole chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gotta be a mistake

This can't be what you meant to submit. Your other work in this series has been outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Real let down after last 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bit more patience needed by us. Clearly its posting error/work in progress.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago

Did this get posted wrong

like maybe missing 2-10 pages?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
No fear

I'm sure it's just a mix up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if its a mix up...

why did you post it arrgh the agony of waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL

You achieved the brief story goal but thes grades are going to hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get a clue sonny

i think the son{writer} needs to realize that its kinda not sexy to have someones extremely sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to join the crowd

You have no idea how disappointed I was to find only 1 page, and a short one to boot!!!!!!! Your story is wonderful, stimulating, well written, and this chapter... way too short !!!!!!

I really hope it was a posting error. Patience isn't my strong suit.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 11 years ago
I guess I've just joined the list of resounding echoes of disappointment!

After a long wait of great anticipation for submission three, foolish me is amazed at my capacity to still feel so let down. The comfort is that I didn't post this embarrassing last lack of effort after such a great elated beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Must be a mix-up

Huge fan of Tx_Tall_Tales. He couldn't write something this short if he tried, and that's what's so awesome about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Don't really understand the meaning of this chapter....

biggerjohnbiggerjohnover 11 years ago
More Please

More please dont tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that's it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I keep checking back for the rest of this story! So hot!

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 11 years ago

Like the other comments I found I was very disappointed in the length of this part of the story... I had been looking forward to this part BUT... Just left hanging...

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry to all...

There was an error in submission. This chapter is much longer. I will try to get it fixed. I'm not sure what happened after submission.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted

I've resubmitted the story. It's 6 pages long, about 1/5 of the first page was posted. Still not sure what happened.

For the 50,000 of you who tried to read this and got short changed today, I'll be submitting chapter 4 tomorrow. It's only about 4 pages.

I'm not sure when this will get fixed, but it typically takes about 3 days to go through the system.

Sorry for the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 days??? ;(

What if it errors out again? NOOOOOO!! I hope you consider uploading it to a filesharing site :)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Available on Mediafire

I hadn't thought of making it directly available. Sounds like a good idea to me. So...

Until it gets fixed online - I've made the story available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?90xv649c6vg9zxz

I'm new to mediafire, so let me know if anyone has any issues. Sorry for the slow response.

teahrteahrover 11 years ago
perfect

that was great, no problems on mediafire. are you going to post ch.4 too or polish it? thanks!

garybluegaryblueover 11 years ago
Five stars

OK, I went to the mediafire addy and read the chapter. It's somehow a lesser story compared to the first two, but still worth ★★★★★.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
almost there

read it on mediafire. we're almost to the group action.

this line was awesome!

She hugged me tightly, almost painfully. "Win me, Jeremy. You can win me from him, I know. I don't know how, but he'll share me with you if you do. Win Mommy, baby."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Only three fricking mentions of Colin... Obviously, the author doesn't seem to care about a Colin storyline. How disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Colin is too far outside to include at this point, would almost seem tacked on. The dad is already a developed character that is integral to everything, Colin really doesn't have a place.

LelouchLelouchover 11 years ago
Don't abandon Colin!

Read the story on mediafire, and like where it's moving. The idea of persuading mother to share rather than tricking or forcing her is good. I never like stories where force is used, or otherwise good people are simply treated as furniture because they're not young enough, or have big enough genitalia, etc. Which is why I'm getting a little troubled by how the storyline seems to be evolving to a point where Colin will simply be cut out of everything and treated as a third wheel at best, or abandoned entirely at worst, by his own mother. From what we've seen he's a lad fundamentally not different from Jeremy, who seems to be on the path to getting it on with every female in the story. What will his attitude toward Colin be after he bags Colin's mom: "sucks to be you, loser"? At that point Jeremy, and the rest of the cast, will cease to be characters worth giving a damn about IMHO.

pichejfpichejfover 11 years ago
Updating didn't work

Looks like the update didn't work as the chapter still ends at the same place as on the 15th but you're back to being listed as newest story in incest/taboo category. I'd suggest getting the chapter removed and reposted in its entirety.

Already read it on mediafire (thanks for that) and it was a very good chapter. I very much appreciated the fact that the mom wants her son to convince his father to share instead of continuing to do it behind his back because, although the dad is somewhat mysoginistic, he's still fundamentally a good guy who's in love with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 4

There was a mention of a fourth chapter. Will that be on mediafire as well?

Chaser56Chaser56over 11 years ago
You Need to Try Something Different

Maybe you need to contact someone at Literotica and see if they can get this story updated the right way so that the rest of us readers can continue to enjoy this story. Keep on Writing, Mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bummer

Can't seem to get to it on mediafire with my iPad. Gonna have to use my old clunker desktop.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
WARNING: The following is an understatement.....

This is an Awesome story.

It's got feeling, hot sex, real family dynamics, and endless possibilities.

One of the best series I've read.

Congrats, Bloody good work, and please....Keep it up.

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thank you for this chapter it was worth the wait.. I'm looking forward to the results of Jeremy's videos..

rictamrictamover 11 years ago
love the series

This is a very good series! I love each part and can't wait for more. A foursome with Penny would be awesome and then have Aunt Marie join the group!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
epic

I swear this is one of the greatest series I have ever read, all the build up you have before the sex is amazing and then bam! Awesome sex scene. I love where this is going and I love how its aimed to make things work out for everybody.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Is it just me ?

Dad copulating with Mother in front of son múltiple times is skeeving me the fuck out! This of course is mega- ironic because the incest genre is never for those with delicate stomachs.

The mom & son mouth adulations ad nauseam & paens of praise to father but the bottom line is their making the beast with two backs behind his back & this incongruancy is wrecking the story for me. The head of family is being cucked & the author is hiding the flaw in his makeup that makes it possible .

Sooner or later for this story to be great there must be 'a reckoning' & it should not be soft pedaled. Yes, this can be a great story if Texas Tall Tales stays true to the characters. Jeremy is his father's son & he's had the brass to be be poaching on a formidable man's private preserve.

I eagerly look forward to the reaction of the father when inevitably this trespass comes to light. It is fraught with potential & a great Literotica author will make the most of it .

Is TTT a great Literotica author ? The resume is thus far in order but this has to be done RIGHT to rise to Hall of Fame status & not just another ' very good but not great ' tail for its taboo genre.

It's the difference between Nolan Ryan & Larry Direcker . I, for one & for myself ( always) can't wait for next installment to see if TTT cements the foundation of his potential legend.

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
poor colin

epic saga,hope next chapter is coming ASAP

But why is poor colin left out in the cold ?

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 11 years ago
Wow

I think this was one of the best chapters. Unfortunately the site won't let me change my rating from the first time this was posted but this definitely deserves a "6" I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story. Sucks that it is going to have a low rating because of people low balling it because of the posting error.

max052max052over 11 years ago
Much better than I originally thought

Didn't have the time to read all 7 chapters straight through. Result was some frustration with Jeremy getting lots of sex play but no intercourse. If I were left high and dry like that I would start telling the cock teasers to fuck off. As I finished the story (finally!) I see where everything is going. I have no doubt the end of this series will leave everyone involved with big smiles of satisfaction on their faces. You get 5 stars from me, Tex. Great story!

To all of you complaining about Colin's lack of involvement, go back to the first chapter, there's a clue about Colin there. (sorry if I spoiled the surprise, Tex)

Great job, Tex! Give us more, we're on our knees begging.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job

I cannot wait for the next chapter.

I for one appreciate your character and scene development style. Yes some authors and stories and a reader's need/want a down and dirty story but your styles is what keeps you in my top3. Keep doing what you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantabulous

please give next chapter as early as possible. i cant wait any more.

Zenon123Zenon123over 11 years ago

Really like this work. Please continue

funrun10funrun10over 11 years ago
nice

very good story. love the series, hurry on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

The best yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of my favorite authors with another great work

Excellent! Like the best fantasy fiction, you've created a world that is unreal, yet you have made it believable. Great job!

planojoeplanojoeover 11 years ago

Alice pretending to be Penny was super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and getting hotter!

Wow, brother, this series somehow keeps getting hotter, after I think it has maxed out. I'm eager for the next installment.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
next chapter

Hope it's on the way...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Wow!

They seem to focus on sex to the exclusion of all else. How nice.

A well written fantasy.

Thanks.

blastitblastitover 11 years ago
More I hope

wow I can't wait for for the next chapter and soon I hope very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please back among us, post the next chapter !

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 11 years ago
There SO

needs to be a next in this series ! One of the best EVER !! Thanks , Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That can't be it...

Next chapter...please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

next chapter plzzzzz

Ca501Ca501over 11 years ago
OMG!

My goodness, I can only imagine your next chapter. Hot hot hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck Colin. Who cares.

This web of yours is absolutely amazing! I typically can guess at the ending but the turn you took not taking force but will on Alice is amazing! I love the plot and can't wait to hear more. To add Colin into the story would be such a waste of the tremendous buildup. Absolutely can't wait till the next installment! Can only hope it's here for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it real or is it Memorex

Wow. Fucking WOW! So engaging. The story is great. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 11 years ago
Great Story So Far

It has been a fantastic story so far, but... It appears that you have introduced something that will ruin it for me. I don't like the idea of Alice encouraging Jeremy to "win" her, assumably away from his father. So far, even with some of the behind the back shenanigans, you have managed to portray a sufficient level of respect for Harold by both Jeremy and Alice. That is in danger with her admonitions to Jeremy to "win" her. I would prefer "win permission to share". Perhaps that is what you mean but that is not obvious to me.

Of course if you did have Jeremy win his mother away from his father, the story could go in a completely different direction. Something like the two of them being out on the street and Harold moving Marie and Colin in. That would get Colin back into the story.

Thanks for writing, regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story, but...

But the dad's a friggin' misogynistic meathead who ruins the whole show. Dump his body in a shallow grave and be done with it.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 11 years ago
Interesting to see how this develops...

Enjoying the series very much but struggling to keep 'believing' in the reality of it all. For me, a story needs to be at least 75% believable to get me truly excited and sticking with it. This one is on the cusp and TTT has his work cut out to keep all the characters happy and behaving to type. It's been interesting seeing the continual tug-of-war so far between allowing Mum & Son to get down to some real action whilst keeping it within limits acceptable to Dad. Former scenario winning through so far but how is Dad going to react when he finds out or is Jeremy going to have to carry the secret of having gone behind Dad's back, despite his protestations that he'd never do anything to hurt him or come between Mum & Dad? Enjoying the Penny involvement very much (despite the rather quick metamorphosis from respectable girlfriend to nympho exhibitionist amateur porno starlet!). Okay enough rambling, let's see what happens...

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
So kinky!

I love it!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost:

Aunt Marie may not be much or worthy of inclusion into her sister's (Alice's) family for the many incestual sexual escapades, but one thing she has, hands down is Honor!!! She is one lady that I can admire for her tenacity and her no-bull-shit attitude! She also has the best rack of tits to come down the pike!

Jeremy is the weasel in my book. He's so easily led around by his dick; he's like a Tom cat in an alley full of fertile feline's--no stopping him, no how, no way! If he had the balls he'd tell his mother he's going to fuck his Aunt Marie, as his mother Alice can no longer cut him off as he's already been cut. So, if he fucks his Aunt Marie he loses nothing, but he gains his Aunt Marie!! He (Jeremy) is a limp dick brown-nosing cunt sniffer!!

Great, magnificant story, a great theme with vey good dialogue by and between all the characters and the roles they play and perform. The characters are all vibrant, avid incestual fuck toys for anyone that is available, at any time and any place.

An extrememly unusal family, thrilling, gregarious, non-stop sex action that is open and on display to most of the other family members at any time!

EtherknightEtherknightalmost 11 years ago
Quite a good story so far.

Forgive me, as a voracious reader, I notice slight errors. On page 1, there's the sentence, 'My leaving to go to college 3 hours away.' I believe weeks is the intended time period.

- E

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying this intriguing story!

Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmm, yes "Give me your baby..."

...So pleads hot, 38 year-old mom Alice as she role-plays with her eager, energetic 18 year-old son Jeremy. The two lovers sneak in another intense little fuck session on us on page 4 of this hot chapter, continuing the risky, dangerous games they started in "Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours". Even though their posing as other characters (namely son's teenybop girlfriend and mom's affable hubby) it's a flimsy excuse that's quickly dissipated to the primal truth of what's really going down...once again our sizzling mature mother entices her lusty son to do her good and we read entranced, rewarded at last with another salaciously described mother-son fuck! Jeremy hornily plays along with mom when she rubs his stiff, drooling morning wood on her moist mommy-pussylips, sinking his throbbing young dick back where it belongs and again at last enjoys the ride his mother Alice gives...she goads him on deliciously with nasty prompting, veiled in their assumed roles, but deep down mother and son KNOW what they're REALLY doing... cocky son Jeremy is once again laying his mom deep down hard on his dick and she loves every second of his ride! Alice urges her son on lustfully, coaxing the creamy cum out of his clenching nuts and quenching the deep, craving need in her clasping cunt for her own boy's seed...Her hubby Harold shoots blanks, but not her healthy young son Jeremy! Alice sets the stage perfectly for the ultimate taboo thrill and without an ounce of misgiving mother and son surrender to the beautiful bliss they experience in their blatant, animalistic breeding. The teen's cock plows his mother's pussy good and finally, when she gives him the green light, the cocky son unleashes the thick load he's been brewing in his heavy balls and shoots another healthy batch of babymakers in his mother's warm, welcoming snatch. Jeremy's thick, copious, goo leaks once more down his mom's legs, another hot dose of baby-batter spunk that Alice for sure has by now gotten addicted to, especially with the added kinky twist that, just like she teasingly paints in her provocative words to her son: she is NOT on the pill & it's a DANGEROUS time of the month...that's all that's needed to put Jeremy over the edge--shooting spurt after spurt, rope after rope! He'd love nothing than to achieve what his mom naughtily suggests to him: to once again wantonly shoot his hot, potent load of jizz straight into her unprotected womb, consequences be damned! Incest intercourse--the most forbidden fuck, sinfully sweetened with the potential of pregnancy... Alice herself coyly embraces the risk of being bred, knowing for a certainty of her own female fertility and aglow with fulfillment from her healthy stud son's virility! Hush, hush! Alice and Jeremy smile knowingly at each other, moaning & groaning as they watch his white wad leaking lewdly out of her twat, a tantalizing testimony of their taboo mating that must never be known to dad! To mom and son it'll be their delectably dirty little secret, binding them together forever, like the love juices they've secreted. For a third time Jeremy's teeming, teenage son-sperm has been mischievously sown in Alice's mommy-womb, perhaps to meet her waiting, mature mommy-egg(s)....And soon, just maybe, there might be another type of binding happening that helpless dad Harold WON'T be able to stop: Jeremy-genes with Alice-DNA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story, well thought out. I especially enjoy all the dialog and dirty talk during sex, the role playing part was a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a terrific story, and an even more terrific comment...

from the anon who wrote "Mmmmm, yes "Give me your baby..." That guy really knows about hot motherfucking.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
seven dildos ?

You do know owning that many dildos in Texas is a felony right ?

Texas has very strict obscenity laws.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

This entire series is so excellent and well-done. Though I think it's a bit unfair that the dad gets both the sisters' anal virginties. With all of the effort he's putting in to fix the family's situation, I feel the son Jeremy deserves Marie's anal virginity more. Plus, he seems to genuinely be in love with Marie. I really, truly hope you give that some consideration.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Penny for your thoughts?

She is the one I am most concerned for. The more we learn about the dad, the less I like him. He can be cruel, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I hope he stays far away from Penny, she will still be in town, and vulnerable, when Jeremy leaves for school.

denbidenbiover 8 years ago
TEN AGAIN!

Yet another excellent offering from a gifted author. Sexy and sensitive, a rare combination, you carry it off brilliantly. Keep up the good work, also your many eager fans. Cheers, Den

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Asshole dad

His dad is such an asshole

He is so sick always thinking of his own benefits.

richman3richman3over 7 years ago
The last comment.

His dad is a real man is what he is and he wants his son to be one too. There are too many sissy's running around in this country right now.

Too many guys going around getting pedicures and shit. Jeremys dad takes what he wants and doesn't apologize for it.

Fyi I love this series. Usually I stop after the mom and son in car part but I continued with this one and am glad I did. Thanks for writing the series.

Here is a link to my mom and son in backseat while dad drives story. https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-sweaty-ride thanks for a great series can't wait to continue reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yaaawnnn

Waaayyyy to long, I fell asleep reading it.

weirdorcrazyweirdorcrazyover 6 years ago
A-MA-FUCKING-ZING

Great continuation, really like the details and change in the story, the involvements of Penny and their relationship. The vulnerable side of aunt Marie and her opening up, just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done

I notice there is no mention of Penny in his future plans. Previously, he told Penny he loved her and his Mom and Dad seem to find her to be a perfect girl for him. How will they look upon bringing Marie into the family mix and how will she feel about Penny and the son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent story..never read anything like this.

how did you get ideas like the ones you used in the story?...mom,dad, son so much in love with each other...do anything for each other...specially the mom part i love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good dialog, but completely insane

I mean the title literally. The way the adults in the story are acting they might have a sex addiction. It's also clear the author doesn't have kids, and might actually be a virgin given how inaccurate the relationships and sexuality are.

But hey, you don't watch John Wick for realistic emotional consequences of murder, so why complain about that here?

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Excellent story very erotic, sounds like there will be lots more to come hopefully involve all.

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

I really like the way you make Marie a real person instead of a hollow villain.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/19/2021) Well, this was a great read. This story is funny, dramatic, romantic, and tender, IMO. I'm enjoying how this story flows so easily from one scene to the next. You developed your characters well in your first installment and kept their personalities consistent. Jeremy was Jeremy and mum was mum in every installment, IMO. I do need to mention a few things though and it's really just my own preference. I've never been a fan of swinging or the cuckolding scene. I'm just not into sharing women. I guess I'm a hypocrite because I had no problem with Jeremy doing Alice behind Harold's back. I also find myself cheering for Jeremy and Maria mending the sisters' twenty-year feud even though it's going to end up into a group grope free for all. But hey, everyone gets what they want. The title of your next installment is a bit disturbing. It implies Penny will be shared by Harold and Jeremy and maybe Harold taking her virginity. That's going to be a big letdown for me. Penny belongs to Jeremy and Jeremy alone, IMO. There is this traditional theme that the head patriarch has the right to take the new or up incoming female's virginity. I'm of the opinion that that is a crock of shit. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked all chapters. I cheated a little & read the first comment below & he echoed my thoughts exactly so I’ll stop here.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Between Chapter 1 & 2, the character development has been indepth and breadth. Alice (Mother) can compartmentalize her sexual activity beyond perfection. Jeremy is unbelievably lucky because he has parents who treat him as an adult; will discuss anything and everything with him without limits or judgements; and will display themselves has humans as well as parents. 5 star series without question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its about 10 Years the story was written and hosted, still peoples liking it. I read this first time in 2013 and still now I like to read this one becoming it my love one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At the end of the first chapter I disliked Colin, at the end of the second chapter I loathed Jeremy. He got Penny to fall in love with him, told her that he loved her, dropped her off and ran straight to his Aunt. I pretty much stopped reading at that point.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Great job, thanks for sharing. I loved it, but...

I know everything before the word but, is false... even if it really isn't.

BUT, I hated that dad actually hurt mom. I mean there ismriugh play

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

I mean there is rough play, and there is sadistic rough play. There is never a reason to actually hurt someone; especially someone that you supposedly love.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

An extremely interesting piece of erotic story telling.

Your characters have substance and your descriptions based on actual sites. I hope that the following chapters continue in a similar vein.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gotta say, I'm invested in this now. Story is getting deeper and the sexy bits are pretty damn hot. I knew there was something between dad and Marie but wasn't sure what exactly. My guess was they fooled around at some point, and I was correct, though not in the way I thought. Hope this plan Jeremy has works out. When Marie bared her soul to Harold while making that video, it was really touching. A great insight into her character.

Not sure what to think of the whole Penny situation. They seem to love each other, but Jeremy seems to have no problem immediately running off to be with his aunt, while also desperately wanting his mum, promising her that he'll "win her", like she practically begged him to do. Penny seems to have a wild side that she's now discovering so maybe she'll want to be a part of this, but as it was mentioned, there seems to be a clock on their relationship since he's going away to study soon and they didn't want to try a long-distance relationship. I wonder if she'll end up getting hurt or if she'll simply be accepting of it all in the end, enjoy it for what it was, and move on with her life. Anyway, time to keep reading.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

I love the exhibitionism of mo & dad. I love the voyeurism displayed by them too. Dad is Master & needs to keep that power play to remain, but slowly those boundaries are disappearing. Now son gets to fondle mom's titties, while sitting on his lap & dad fucks her mouth. Of course mom is going crazy with lust. Then dad fucks mom with doors open pretending to be the son. Of course mom is still going insane with lust. & then mom pretends to be Penny, so dad can fantasise about fucking son's girlfriend. & now son is using his guile to video aunt to let them all come together. Perfect. But wait! What about Colin? I can see awkward Colin, becoming a man & fucking his mom & his aunt as good as the rest of the clan. I see all the women becoming air tight. The possibilities are endless!

5 ropes of cum again

💦💦💦💦💦

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina3 months ago

Penny and Alice sharing cum nearly made me cum. I sure hope it goes the way I hope it does. Colin needs to get to fuck someone too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous