All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Movie Night'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I've really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Aunt Marie.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
As Taboo as Apple Pie !

I confess to enjoying the cognitive dissonance of the father In terms of whether to concentrate on action on screen or real life with most of the same players I'm either choice. Well played. This installment features unblemished rule observation as everyone checks off items off taboo to do bucket list.

Somehow I see the whole gang going out for ice cream to replenish body fluids after showering hopefully. I'm sure dad and son high fived at some point. For myself, I can only go three ... stars that is. It's a personal prejudice thing about square pegs inserted in round hos' thing. A little unnatural, ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantabulous

please, dont take so much time to give next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

I absolutely love this series!!! It should be a five part series, though, not a four part. If someone started reading the series from Home Rules, they wouldn't understand the background story. Please consider adding the original story to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freakin' great writing!

Dammit, man! On the one hand, I simply can't wait to know how this finally turns out, but on the other hand, I'm enjoying this way too much to see it end! You have a good talent for characterization and a deft hand at pacing things along. In fact, my only complaint is that YOU DON'T WRITE FAST ENOUGH!!!

OK, I got that out of my system. Seriously, why aren't you writing professionally? You've got the talent, in my never-humble opinion. I'd buy whatever you'd publish. Please consider it. We need more good authors on the shelves.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastically kinky

I thought the story was as much about loving, giving and receiving, as it was sexual and erotic.

Nicely done !

Well written and edited and so very explicit, and I will be waiting to see the next chapter.

I wonder if he is willing to let his dad fuck Penny, in order for him to get to fuck his mom?

Thanks for the great read

max052max052over 11 years ago
JEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!

Ok, Ok. I'm frothing at the mouth. Are you happy now? Thanks for another terrific read. Five stars. Maybe ten. I'll vote twice. Hell, your talent is immeasurable. Don't stop now, you've got us hooked.

max052

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
One hell of a series.....

Fast outweighs anything you've written before, and I thought they were something when they came out.

Please please keep it up.

gal4u269gal4u269over 11 years ago
Wow!

Great, sensual read! If we could all be so lucky to have had support and consolation like that the first time we were deflowered! This was the first and only story on Literotica that actually tugged at my emotions and got me teary eyed! Beautiful and well written... Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm confused yet strangely aroused

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what next

please give next part. dont kill the interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could have done without...

the baby talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep them coming

Great series, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Much more please, want to see Dad finally give permission to Jeremy to do his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are amazing.

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need the next one

great work, really need the next installment, do not leave us hanging here, what will happen with Marie and Penny? Mom and Dad and of corse the added twist of how will penny's dad take it all.

txcrackertxcrackerover 11 years ago
Two Moms , Two Laps Series

One of the best series I have read .

At some points I laughed unable to stop .

At some points you made me weep with joy .

At some points you made me weep for them and their plight .

The story of Penny's First was one of the most caring tender things I have read anywhere , YOU are talented , I praise your art .

anzgar64anzgar64over 11 years ago
6 stars

I have read alot of stories on Literotica and have not commented until now. This story is the best I have read and I am dying to read about Marie being included and penny's mother and dad scene. And how jeremy wins his mom.

BionicThumbsBionicThumbsover 11 years ago
You never fail to impress!

Tripple T my friend you are probably the best author on literotica, as someone mentioned earlier you could and should be writing for profit! I would definitely pay to read you'r work. Im so looking forward to the next installment in this amazing series, Hope it wont be a long wait but either way I know it will be so worth it! In the mean time i will be checking out more of you'r work since you'r style is so on point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great series

I love how this is going. Can't wait for more with Marie. Alice and Jeremy. Penny and her parents. And the various three ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best Ever!!!!!!!!

I've read a lot of stories on literotica but this my friend is hands down the best. It's written so well. It's like I'm right there with them. I'm so drawn into the story. I even laughed out loud a few times. Thank you so much for the great story so far. Can't wait til the next chapter!!!

lcooperlcooperover 11 years ago
Please continue!

I have been reading this series every time you upload one. I am dying to continue the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pls pls pls

I cannot wait to read the next part. Please upload a new one soon.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years agoAuthor
It's on the way

Sorry for the delay. I didn't like where the story was going, and rewrote the last 2 chapters. The next chapter - Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds is finished and is under editing. Should be posted in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.

I've posted some other stories lately, most of those (The Last Boy Scout, Gamer Goddess) were 90% finished before I got to the second chapter in this one. I'm trying to complete my series before posting them, but the first in this series was entered in a contest when I was only on the second chapter. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cant wait

pls post the next one soon cant wait any longer

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Really good writing, keep it up

Really good story sequence, as the others said hurry with the next chapter, and dont forget about Penny's Mom being involved with all this. Maybe a real 3some with the Mom, Penny, and Jeremy. And then with both Mom's and the Dad, and then the one Penney's Mom wanted with the Dad and Jeremy doing her at the same time.

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
All I can say is, WOW!

That was incredible. When Penny started to cry I cried along with, hearing her reasoning for doing so. Keep it up (pun intended) lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yawn...get back to Mom + Son FUCKING

Son needs to shoot another load in that hot mommy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gief Moar!

I love this series of yours, but, Ima getting a little impatient!! When will the next story be up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hurry Please

Best series I have read EVER but need the next chapter ASAP!

Have been waiting a long time in between chapters. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DP?

Please say there will be at least one DP in the next chapter. Would love to read about Colleen becoming airtight with a DP from the father and son and her own son in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
next chapter please

i cant wait anymore, please giv the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
plsssss nxt one!!

whn will the next one be out!!! dying to read it!!! yu never fail to impress!!!

KnightDomKnightDomabout 11 years ago
Best one yet!

I've enjoyed the entire series (and quite a few of your other work) but this is my favorite and one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

but the next chapter has been a long time coming. when will you return to this story and how many chapters do you have planned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fell in love with the characters

Very fond of the Mom, shes such a cutie. Dying for the son to get her. Hope you come back soon and write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your series about two moms, two laps was awesome!

The two moms, two laps started well and in every additional story Jeremy has progressed.

Love how he tenderly took Penny's virginity with his mom and her mom's help.

Look forward to seeing how he gets his aunt and mother together.

Penny's family will probably get involved too with Jeremy and his family.

Keep up the GOOD work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

its awesome story.

please give next chapter at the earliest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story - Shame it's taking so long for the next chapter

This is one of the most well written stories on the site, I return to your profile every few days to see if the next chapter is up but alas we are still waiting/anticipating. You mention in an earlier response the next chapters are written and being checked, any idea when you will be happy enough with them to post them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter

I check back every second day to see if the next chapter is up. I'm starting to lose hope that there will be another chapter. Greatest series I have read, but is no where near complete. Please post next chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
forgetting already

i've pretty much forgotten alot of whats happens now....

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Poleabout 11 years ago
Blown away

I absolutely love this series. Just dying from anticipation for the next installment.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps: Movie Night:

The several pages of dialogue during the video showings was terrible and extremely hard to follow and understand. The majority of dialogue was in short, quick snippets, innuendoes, two or three words from several characters, quickly back and forth--changing from real time to "video" time converstons and back the other way in very short order and quick snippets.

Other than the showing, editing and reviewing the videos during this chapter, nothing worthwhile otherwise was established nor accomplished. Mother Alice and Son Jeremy are stil burdened by the "rules" (constantly changing and hard to follow from one scene to another). Jeremy's girlfriend Penny did get to suck and perform an elementary blowjob on her adoptive "Daddy" Harold, Jeremy's father. Any expectation of Son Jeremy and his Mother Alice to perform any incestual activity is "old stuff" now and hardly exciting nor even thrilling; there's a lot of mind games and "rules" banter going on between them, so any sexual activity is "watered down" and hardly effective.

The author's writing continues still to be highly above the mean. The character's dialogue this story series is lacking in identification of who is saying what to whom and therefore wreaking havoc on understandable conversations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really nice stories

Love the stories second time reading them. But big daddy you must not read very much so I will clarify for you. Now days we don't put "(name) said:" before each piece of dialogue... Maybe if you read more you would realize this....

Yours truly,

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as hell

Wow! Kinky. And the hottest thing I've ever read!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
This story has me sufficiently involved now that I actually find myself looking...

...for those elements that keep it from achieving perfection, at least for me.

One thing I was glad to see in this chapter was the promise to Alice by Jeremy to stick to the rules, and no bending them on a whim. It struck me as much more honest, especially with Alice reluctantly consenting to Jeremy's wishes even as she desperately wants her husband to end the rules and open the floodgates.

Point being, at least Jeremy is being (mostly) honest now, with everyone. He and Alice continue to cling to their precious lie, and Alice is really digging a deeper and deeper hole, what with her plaintive pleas for Jeremy to "win her" from her beloved husband, but again...it's at last a start. It jibes better with everything else they keep saying to the dad, and to each other.

Colleen, on the other hand, is playing a seriously dangerous game with her own husband. Fucking her daughter, her daughter's boyfriend, that same boy's mother, and, soon enough, his dad...and Colin? Oh, and Jenny sucking (and soon fucking) her boyfriend's dad? All while she and her mother are keeping everything a secret from him?

Mighty presumptuous of Colleen, don't you think? What if her husband isn't nearly as understanding and downright horny as Alice's husband seems to be? To this point in the story, we've been given no reason to think he is, or will be.

Since this is a porn fantasy, of course he will end up being fine with everything, but still...mighty presumptuous on Collen's part, and Jenny's too.

Lastly, as some of the others here have mentioned, yep, I'm suffering from a bit of a sugar overload, what with all the "daddy," "mommy," and "baby girl" talk. Too much. Way too much. Jenny is coming off now as overly cloying, not to mention highly unbelievable. Please, tone her character down a bit, keeping her a bit more in line with the sweet, naive virgin she was only two days ago. Otherwise, she's starting to sound like a Machiavellian Anna Nicole Smith in some bad Cinemax soft porn flick.

On the other hand, man, but do you hit the mark when you go the other route, each time you allow Alice and Jenny and even the dad a bit of room to feel and express real emotions. Every scene in which you delve into the love, beauty and gratitude aspects, particularly between Jenny and Alice—the deep feelings and revelations, minus the saccharine "sexy talk" affectations—you knock it out of the park. During those moments, you achieve the sublime.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading, and hoping. I fear what's coming with Aunt Marie, what with Jeremy constantly talking about making her his family's fuck toy, as if she doesn't matter at all. I don't want to see her degraded that way, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Wonderful story. Vivid characters, passionate narratives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There is something making me mad

I hate hearing that Penny turned on Jeremy and she was acting so sexual with Jeremy's dad. I was getting very pissed and wanted to skip all of it, but I wanted to know what happened. I felt jealous for Jeremy.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
remind me again the title of this series

and how it all began

this is a far cry from how it started. I don't even recognize the characters as resembling them as the people we first met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, My, God!!

This storyline is awesome!! It's so intense, I'm totally blown away by it. thank you and keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
far fetches

soon the 2 dads will be fucking penny and then colins and jeremy fucks all the lonely women on his block, whether they want to or not. Alice takes on all the men on the block.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

fuck, now this parents teaching their kids right!

wish my folks were even a 10th as open and thoughtfull.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Evil Dad

I don’t think that that evil dad should have gotten some of Penny that early, not even a blow Job. The way he treated Alice for her actions either her son. Therefore only 3 Star ⭐️ rating.. He should have been made to wait awhile 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story is ruined

I felt just fine with his girlfriend staying with him and was ruined when she gave the dad a bj becuase I am grossed out by that and felt like that ruined the love between penny and him and it just pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Apreciation

The mutual appreciation aspect made the story perfect. Well written.

Zed998Zed998about 4 years ago
Outstanding story

I was glad to see the two moms story was continued. I've been reading the first four chapters over the last two nights. This is one of my favorite series so far. Looking forward to reading more.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
What a festive party

A true fuck feast! Pure lust with all that passion!

AaronLeos2019AaronLeos2019over 2 years ago

i had trouble reading when he started sharing his girlfriend with his dad

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I know this is fiction, but honestly, how much better off would humans be if mothers and fathers took the time to really their sons and daughters about the difference between making love and having sex. The husband's reaction after seeing the video between Jemery and Penny forced him to realize how boarish, uncouth, and uneducated he was the first time with Alice. He simply did not know any better. Even though he loved her, he did not care about her pleasure. In real life, I have not problem with mutually consenual incest. Likewise, I have ni problem with an open marriage as long as there are no secrets or lies. Without honesty, no relatonship can survive.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

Freaky, that word may not be in the dictionary but it explains the situation in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is just awesome. I had a feeling there was a big manipulation going on here, and it was well done. On top of everything else, there are so many hilarious moments. "The kitty might be on life-support, but my mouth is just fine." And Penny saying her pussy is like the Brooklyn Tunnel now, after Dad remarks she has a tiny pussy when watching the video. Had me in stitches. Keep this up please :)

I had mixed feelings when Penny paused the video and got all emotional, admitting she thought she wasn't Jeremy's first because of how good he was, but cries into Mom's arms saying he was good because she was there, leading the way. I felt bad for her since she really wasn't his first, and to top it off, it was the Mom that was. Poor girl. I wonder how she'll react if she finds out the truth. This might be one of those rare times where I would be in favour of withholding the truth because the only thing revealing it would achieve is heartbreak and pain.

There was a nice, tender moment further on with the whole "you're the best daughter we never had" scene. That was unexpected and moving. Good stuff. I swear this story has it all and there are still a few chapters to go.

Dad's little heart-to-heart with Jeremy near the end made me appreciate him more as a person, showing that he truly loves his wife, "she's... she's my everything. I can't give her up", and isn't just some possessive horn-dog like many thought he was (myself included, I admit). He also says he's not strong enough to change the rules YET, which means there is still hope for Jeremy to get his mom within the rules dad sets.

Oh and one more thing... Pirate ship? Swirly-go-round? Tunnel of Love? Secret Seven!? I must know more! I would give this chapter more than 5 stars if it were possible.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

Too much "mommy" & "daddy" talk for my taste, but hot otherwise

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

This episode started getting silly. & not in a good way.

💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So the mom is jealous of her sister but gives jeremy a death stare and god forbid he be jealous and feel some kind of way about his girlfriend penny blowing his own father?? … who also is her husband that she is possessive of from aunt Marie, but it’s ok if her sons gf who is a hot college blonde and is more of a threat blows her husband??? Sorry just wanted to make sure I got all that right.. and somehow penny went from a pretty innocent virgin to now being over the top dying to blow her bf dad? Calling him daddy and not feeling weird about doing that to her boyfriend? And she has no problem letting her own mom fuck her boyfriend right in front of her and her dad watching her sex tape…

I don’t know man this sorry is kind of the opposite of hot unless you have some group sex or cuck fetish or something. All the characters are becoming unlikable because all they do is want to cheat and treat it like it’s just another cup of coffee their having, no big deal…

The series could have been good but over last few it just turned into a dumpster fire. Would give it a 0/5 if I could.

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina3 months ago

I love that Penny took on that little girl role with Harold. That's hot. Yeah, it's wild, but this is fantasy. I want it to get even crazier. I'm seeing one great big sex party with everyone involved. Most curious to see who gets to take Colin's virginity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20407 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).