Two Moms, Two Laps: Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"He will. And he'll dream about it until he does. Don't give it all away the first time. In the mouth, swallowing, deep-throat, face-fucking, those are gifts we give him gradually, specials. He'll appreciate them all the more that way. You only get one first time."

She got off the bed, and picked up her shirt, wiping her face clean. I had hoped she was going to let Penny lick her clean, like she had done for her daughter.

Colleen laughed. "You're so cute, Jeremy. So transparent. It'll happen someday, Ok?"

Penny was confused. "What will happen?"

Her mother climbed in back in bed, and I hugged her. "He wanted you to lick it off. Couldn't you tell? The way he looked at you and my face? The disappointment when I wiped it clean?"

Penny looked at me. "Is it true? Is that what you wanted?"

I nodded, slightly embarrassed I was so easy to read.

"I would have done it," she said.

"Little bit at a time. He's happy now. We'll save that for another time."

We watched the rest of the video, the girls back to chatting about how good Penny looked, how amazing it had been, how the fathers were going to get a kick out of it, not just Penny, but both naked moms. All of it. There was no picture of the mom's cleaning either of us up, or any of the stuff I did with Colleen. It ended with me holding Penny and us talking about how it had been. I thought it was especially naughty, that Mom had been cleaning me with her mouth while filming that final scene.

It showed Penny giggling, and saying she made a mess, but we took out her Mom's naughty response, and skipped to my Mom asking if we were going to do it again, and agreeing to wait until later. We cut to a final shot Mom had taken of us lying together, Penny's head on my shoulder.

Colleen, chuckled. "I'm having second thoughts," she said.

"Of giving it to Dad?" Penny asked. "You think he'll be mad?"

"I think I won't be able to walk for weeks. That's the hottest thing I've ever seen. It's going to drive him crazy." She turned to her daughter. "I want you to offer to watch it with him. Not the first time, that would be dangerous. He is just a man, after all. But afterward."

"Are you sure?" Penny asked.

"I'm sure. You watch that with him. You tell him all you felt. Including anything you want about what I did. Anything. I'll prepare him for it."

"Why?"

Colleen laughed. "That's how we're going to get you that convertible VW Bug you've been hinting about. Trust me. You open up to him, tell him you love him and wanted to share that special moment, and anything you want is yours."

I chuckled. "I bet you're right. Dad told me he'd buy a car for her, before he even saw the movie, when we told him what we had in store."

"See? Trust me on this one, baby," Colleen giggled. "You might even sit on his lap. Get him all hot and bothered. I'll take care of him afterward."

We finished up, and I told them I'd make the final edits. "Do you mind which version my Dad gets?" I asked Colleen.

"As long as he can keep it to himself, give him the good stuff. Hell you can even let him see me cleaning her up, if you can cut out that line about your mom cleaning you."

"Great. I'm going to finish it up and let him see it tonight."

"Can I come over when you do?" Penny asked.

"You can come over anytime. I'm sure my parents would both love to have you there."

"After dinner then?" she asked.

"I'll save it until then." I leaned over and kissed her softly. "You know I love you, right?"

"Long, and hard," she teased. She gave me peck on the lips. "I love you too. We both do, don't we Mom?"

Colleen blushed. "It's hard not to." That earned her a kiss as well.

I stood up and put away my computer, and then got dressed. I stood at the foot of the bed, both girls still lying there, naked, watching me.

"What's it like?" I asked, spinning slowly around.

"What's what like?" Colleen asked.

"Seeing the luckiest man in the world. Does it show?"

Penny laughed, and threw her pillow at me. "How about the luckiest girl?"

"Gorgeous, and driving me crazy. To know what's hidden under the covers and not be able to do anything about it. I'm going to go home, watch my video and see if I can't get some blisters on my hand."

She shrieked, "Don't you dare! You and me are doing some 'practice' later. The kitty might be on life-support, but my mouth is just fine."

"Alright. No blisters. But you better not be teasing me."

She grinned. "I'll tease you alright. I think you'll be Ok with it though."

I went over and gave them both kisses, and told them I'd let myself out.

They were giggling like schoolgirls, jabbering away before I was even in the hall.

* * *

I went home and worked on the video. Mom was out, most likely shopping. I had hoped for a little more Mommy loving, but it was probably best this way. I finished the tape for Dad, including the bonus Colleen action, and had a nice chat with Aunt Marie on the phone. I told her about my night, and that Dad had seen her video and he was in. I also told her not to make plans for the next day, since she'd be coming over, and might be staying late. Very late.

She was nervous, asking me if I was sure, and what to do about Colin. "Bring him over. I'll keep him out of it tomorrow, but we're not going to leave him out for long. I don't have the final solution for him yet. Let me deal with Colin for now, you take care of your part."

I reminded her how much I loved her, and why we were doing this, and she finally agreed. "Take care of me, Jeremy."

"I will Aunt Marie. I promise. It'll work out."

She was hard to get off the phone, but I finally managed it.

I was happy with the final video versions. I only needed Mom's approval. I heard Mom drive up, and I went downstairs.

She had groceries, and was dressed in her yoga outfit. I helped her unload the bags and put them away. She asked me how my visit with Penny went, but I didn't go into detail. "We finished the video. You want to see it now, or do you need to get dinner started?"

"Give me a minute, and I'll get the roast going."

I grabbed a beer, and drank it watching her. She was so beautiful, working in the kitchen. Every movement was exciting. I still couldn't believe that Dad was letting me play with her. The luckiest man in the world. I hadn't been kidding.

She giggled. "You're making me nervous, sweetie."

"Why?"

"The way you're looking at me. That hungry, horny look. You get that from your father."

"You're gorgeous Mom. I can't believe how fortunate I am."

She finished washing up her hands, came over and gave me a long slow kiss. A kiss of promises. She pulled back, smiling. "Something you wanted to show me?"

"My room. Now."

She laughed, taking my hand in hers, and leading the way. Inside the door I started undressing her. "I thought you wanted me to see a video?"

"You will." I left her panties on, and stripped down to my boxers. I sat in front of my computer and patted my thighs. "Come here Mom. Sit on my lap. Let's watch this together."

I played with her body, kissing her neck, fondling her tits, rubbing between her legs, while we watched. I got her approval for each of the scenes, as we went. I was hard, and she was rubbing her butt against me teasingly. When we got to the the part where she was talking to me, telling me how to fuck my girlfriend, I paused the movie. She turned to me, and I brought my lips to hers, opening her lips, kissing her with all the feeling I could.

"You were incredible, Mom. You made it work. I know now that it would probably have been a disaster without you there. I love you so much, Mom."

She sighed, holding me. "I love your father. I do, but I wish that had been me under you, experiencing my first time. That's all I could think about. What it would have been like with you. You were perfect, Jeremy."

"Only because of you."

She grinned. "We're a good team, aren't we?"

"The best." I turned her around and started the movie back up. We didn't talk much, but I had my hand in her panties, teasing her, rubbing her, sliding my fingers inside of her.

"Is this Ok?" she moaned, pressing back against my fingers.

"This is fine. I promise."

She was breathing hard, her hands spread apart, leaning on the desk, her face close to the monitor, when the young girl on screen gave me her first little orgasm. Mom groaned, while my fingers worked her pussy, my other hand toying with her tit.

When Penny gasped 'Mom' the first time, my mother came for me. A little one, but so sweet. "That's me, baby," she gasped. "You're fucking me. Taking my virginity."

She was going crazy, gasping and groaning, little tiny 'oh's escaping her lips, as I rubbed her pussy. She was trembling, building up to a nice one. When Penny screamed and came on the video, Mom was right behind her, crying out, and hunching against my hand, two fingers trust up inside her, pulling upward, while my palm hammered her clit. She came hard, screaming my name, when I came inside Penny on the screen.

My hand was soaked in her juices, and she was shaking. I held her tightly so she wouldn't fall off my lap. I reached out and hit the pause, waiting for her to settle down. She leaned back against me, her head lolling backward. "Fuck," she whispered. "Holy fuck."

I chuckled, hugging her. "You Ok?"

She nodded slowly. "This is going to get me killed you know."

"Killed?"

"Your father's going to fuck me to death after he sees this."

"It gets worse, Mom."

"Worse?"

"Penny's going to come over and watch it with us."

"God! This may kill him. You asked her to watch it with us?"

"Her idea."

"That little tart! She's as bad as you. She must know it's going to give him a heart attack."

"Somehow, I think he'll survive," I laughed.

"I won't. Not after that."

"Don't worry Mom, I won't let him abuse your sexy mouth. That will be my job."

"Oh great. That makes me feel much safer. Restricting him to two openings instead of three, just means those get it that much worse. I don't suppose you'd be gentle with Mommy's tender mouth, would you? Sweetie?" she teased.

"We do have to practice my new special saying. That will take a lot of practice. Lots and lots. Tons."

"I am so fucked," she moaned.

"Watch the rest Mom, it's not over yet."

I started the movie, playing with her gently. She gasped, when Colleen climbed between her daughter's legs, as Penny and I finished talking on screen. "She's Ok with us showing him that? Colleen?"

"She suggested it. That's only for our version. Penny's Dad may not get to see that part. It'll be up to them, they're going to have a version with and without Colleen's bonus scene."

"You are trying to get me killed, aren't you. He fucks me to death, and no more play for you, don't forget."

I laughed, pulling her off my lap, and dropping my boxers. "That's why you're going to suck me now. Just in case it's our last."

She laughed, wriggling out of her panties. "Only if you return the favor."

"Video's Ok?" I asked, as she stretched out on the bed.

"Perfect. Like my baby boy. Harold's going to be so happy."

We spent half-an-hour playing, getting each other off. We laid in each other's arms, talking about our video, and watching it together. She went down on me again, but I told her it was only for fun. I didn't want to come any more, not before movie time.

Mom showed me a hint of her best, bringing me close several times, but staying in complete control. I was laying back in the bed gasping, when she left me. "Have to check on dinner. An over-cooked roast would be a lousy start to what should be an amazing evening. Ill finish that later."

She'll pay for that, I promised myself. I burned the final version of the videos, labeling them both 'Dad', putting Penny's in a nice DVD case, with a printed label of her smiling innocently. On Dad's I put a screen-cap of her 'come' face, while she had her big orgasm. She looked spectacular. He was going to love it.

* * *

Dad came home, dressed down, and settled into his favorite chair. I brought him a beer and handed him his video. He stared at the cover shot. "This is it?"

"Yeah. I figure we can have family night at the movies after dinner, if that's alright with you."

He grinned. "I think that works for me." He looked over at Mom, getting dinner on the table. "You and your mother?"

"Yeah. I told her a little about the rules. We talked a lot."

Dad chuckled, "Talk was all you did?"

"No, we did more than talk. A lot more. She came for me a ton while she previewed the movie."

"She saw it already?"

"I needed her approval before I burned Penny's version. It's not as good as yours."

"Really? How's that?"

I laughed. "I'll tell you afterward, Ok? Don't want to spoil it."

"You going to tell me what you and your mother did?" he asked. He sounded nervous.

"Dad, I'll tell you anything you want. I promise. No secrets. I think you'll enjoy it more hearing it from her in your bed tonight. We stuck to the rules."

He grinned. "Yeah. You're right. I might want to compare notes tomorrow."

"Whatever you want."

Mom let us know dinner was ready, and we had a nice little feast, while we avoided talking about anything sexual. Mom looked a little nervous, and over dessert she finally put down her utensils, looking at Dad. "No questions? About your new rules?"

He grabbed her hand in his, squeezing gently. "Tonight, in bed. You can share with me then. Just know that I trust you with him."

Mom got up and crawled into his lap, making him push his chair back from the table. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, the way I'd want her to kiss me. "I'm the luckiest woman in the world. With the best husband and son anyone could ever ask for."

"No luckier than us," Dad told her.

"Amen," I added.

She kissed him again, before climbing off. She was barely back in her seat, when the doorbell rang.

Dad looked confused. Mom and I looked at each other and we both leaped up rushing for the door, laughing and tussling on the way. Dad hadn't raised a complete clod, and I let Mom win.

She smirked at me and opened the door. Penny was standing there, nervous, and Mom pulled her in, hugging her like the prodigal daughter. They started laughing, clinging to each other, moving in from the doorway. I closed the door and locked it, to find them crying on each other's shoulders.

Women.

I didn't understand it. They hadn't said anything at all since Penny arrived. They pulled apart, and Mom kissed Penny on the lips. "Thank you for this," she said softly.

Penny hugged her tightly. "Thank you for everything. I love you."

They started crying again, and I looked up to see Dad standing in the living room, staring at them, stunned.

I walked over to him, figuring I wasn't going to get my Penny hug for a while. Not the way they were acting. "Movie time, Dad. What can I get you to drink?"

He took a while to answer, unable to tear his eyes off our women. "Uh, something strong, I think," he mumbled.

"Jack and Coke?" I offered.

"Sure. Yeah. Strong."

I laughed, never having seen my father so lost. I made us both drinks, and brought him his. The girls were still talking to each other, jabbering away a mile a minute, hugging every few seconds.

I grabbed Dad by the arm, tugging. "Come on. They'll be with us in a bit."

I stopped him in front of the couch. "Here."

He looked over at his chair, then took a drink and sat down where I'd indicated. I loaded up the DVD and turned the screen a little so it faced the couch directly.

Mom and Penny walked past us hand-in-hand, headed for the bar. "Yeah, so I told Emma how he'd gotten me ready..." Penny was saying.

Dad watched them, his head on a swivel, tracking their every move.

"Penny asked if it would be Ok to watch it with us. You don't mind, do you?" I asked.

He was still staring and it took a moment for my words to cut through his fog. "Watch? Mind? No, of course not."

The girls stopped in front of us, held hands and kissed briefly. "I'll be right here," Mom said. She sat in Dad's lap sideways, facing me. Penny kicked off her sandals, and sat in my lap mirroring Mom. Their legs were intertwined, and they giggled, rubbing their bare feet against each other's legs, playfully.

Mom hugged Dad, looking at us. "Jeremy showed it to me earlier. I have to warn you, it's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Let me know if it gets to be too much, Ok?"

He looked over at us. "Here?"

She kissed him on the cheek. "Not many secrets between us. Especially not after this."

Penny spoke up. "I won't mind. As long as you guys don't."

I looked at both of them, seeing the teasing grins on their faces. For the first time I noticed how similarly they were dressed. Both were wearing t-shirts and skirts. The shirts were loose, and the skirts weren't particularly short, both near knee length. I saw Mom's was halfway up her thighs already, and she winked at me, opening her legs and flashing her tiny see through panties.

I pulled Penny's head down, and brought my lips to her ear. "You guys talked before you came over, didn't you?"

She giggled, turned and kissed me. "Maybe. Mad?"

I hugged her. "You two are evil."

She turned to Mom. "He told me I was evil," she pouted.

"Jeremy! Is that any way to talk to your girlfriend, after all she did for you last night!"

"You too, Mom. Evil."

Mom grinned. "Maybe just a little."

I think we had lost Dad completely. He was in la-la land, staring at Penny's thighs.

Mom laughed, grabbing his chin gently and turning it toward the screen. "Later. Now watch."

I took the hint and started the video, showing the opening credits.

Penny's First Time.

Starring Penny Booth, as Penny

Co-starring Jeremy Davis, as Jeremy

Cameo's by Alice Davis and Colleen Booth

It started with a slow pan of the room, then Penny and her mother in the bed, Penny naked, looking nervous, and her mother in Mom's nightgown, looking stoic.

We had Dad's full attention, and I slid my hand up Penny's skirt, stroking her thigh.

We all watched quietly while I entered the scene and climbed onto the bed with them. Penny and I chatted a bit, talking about practice, while her mother stared daggers at me.

Dad spoke up. "Jesus, that would have scared the crap out of me."

Penny giggled. "I didn't know she was doing that. I would have banished her right away. That was Bad Mom."

I went down on Penny on the screen. Mom was moving the camera around, closeups of what I was doing, mixed with shots of Penny's reaction and some of her mother's clinginess, inching closer to her daughter, until she was holding her head against her chest, caressing her.

By the time Penny came for me on screen, Dad had his hands in Mom's shirt, and she straightened up and pulled it off, sitting there topless. She looked over at Penny and I felt her tremble a little as she pulled her own shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra either.

Dad glanced over several times, torn between the screen and the real live view.

On screen, I was kissing Penny, with her mother's tit in my face. Penny scolded her mother, who backed away. I leaned over and kissed Colleen. In the movie, it seemed a lot longer than it had originally.

I heard Dad chuckle. "Smooth."

Mom hugged him. "Chip off the old block."

Back on the TV, Penny moved between my legs, and Dad groaned, as she started to blow me. "Alice," he whispered.

"Not yet, Harold."

The camera tracked Penny for a while, then cut to a topless Colleen. A close-up of some very substantial tits, before returning to Penny's action.

We all watched the interplay while Penny claimed me, and Colleen teasingly offered her help as well as Mom's.

Dad was laughing. "Damn Jeremy. One good kiss, and you completely won her over. I'm proud of you. Must have been one hell of a kiss."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers