Two Moms, Two Laps: Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers

"I told you to be gentle," Mom said.

"Mom! You were the one telling me to go harder! Everyone heard it."

She sniffed. "I said no such thing. I said 'don't harm her'." Penny giggled.

Dad laughed at the 'Fuck-God' shrine. "You built your shrine yet," he teased. "To the Fuck-up God?"

She laughed. "I've got Mom working on that. We figured the closet wasn't big enough so we're using the guest room instead. Don't be jealous, Dad. It doesn't suit you."

Mom laughed at Dad's stunned look. Good for Penny. Hard to get one up on Dad.

The "Not too bad" remark, about how good she was, got me in trouble with everyone. Penny elbowed me. "Asshole."

Dad chuckled. "I can't believe you said that! More proof you're not from these loins."

Of course that was when Mom spoke up on the video, snapping at me and telling me I was just like my father. "Alice!" he whined.

"Right. Our first Valentine's day? 'It was Ok'? Remember, Dear?"

He grimaced. "I'm never going to hear the end of that one, am I?"

"Friggin' raped my poor virgin ass for half the night, and it was Ok? You bet you'll never hear the end of it. Jesus, Harold, 20 years later and I'm still sore."

I paused the movie. I didn't want Dad to miss the big scene.

"Tell her the truth Dad, or you won't get to see the special scene."

He gave Mom a hug. "I told her. The next day. Put a ring on her finger. She had spoiled me for all other women."

Mom kissed him. "You ruined me for all other men. It was only fair."

Penny sighed. "And they lived happily ever after."

Dad gave Mom a squeeze. "That we did. Never regretted a single moment. Not one."

I nodded toward the screen, and hit play.

I was telling Penny that maybe I'd keep her.

"Damned straight," Dad muttered. "Ass out on the street if he doesn't"

Penny was giving me similar grief on the video, when she giggled, saying 'Oops!' she made a mess. The movie transitioned to her saying "Momma!" and her mother peeked up from between her legs telling her to hush and relax. I held her in my arms, while her mother took care of her, cleaning up our mess.

Dad groaned. "Jesus, Alice!"

Mom giggled. "I told you she was bad. Her Mom's definitely the naughty one here, taking off my outfit, getting our boy ready, cleaning her daughter's face, and then that. I should get a candy for being good."

Penny snickered.

Dad looked over at her. "Sound like someone thinks differently."

Penny giggled. "Maybe. But you're not hearing it from me."

I gave her a warning squeeze, and Mom whined. "Penny! You know she was the bad one!"

"She might have been naughtier, Mom, but you were no angel. There were two hotties, cleaning up my face, as I remember. You uncovered Momma's boobs before she started on you. And whose hand was rubbing my clitty, while goading her son into fucking the living shit out of me? No candy for you, naughty Mommy."

Dad chuckled. "Three naughty women in your bed, Jeremy. You must live right."

"Good genes, and proper raising. The world's greatest Mom, and a...uh...Dad."

Mom laughed. "You little liar. Best man you've ever known. You said it yourself."

"I plead the fifth."

Mom turned and kissed Dad, long and deep. I grazed on Penny's slender neck, so happy in that moment, holding her. "I love you," I whispered in her ear.

She giggled. "No brownie points unless they can hear it."

I turned her in my lap and pulled her face down to mine. I pressed my lips against hers, tasting her again, exploring, claiming her. She melted against me, kissing me back, passionately.

"I love you," I said loudly. "I want everyone to know it. Dad was right, I was an idiot. You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

She stared into my eyes, intensely. Her dazzling blue eyes were moist. "I'm the lucky one, Jeremy. I know it. Thank you." She kissed me softly, her eyes holding mine, and she pulled away. "I'm going to blow him now, if that's alright, Mom," she said softly.

"They've earned it. I'm with you on this, baby girl." She slid off Dad's lap. "Cue up her blow-job scene Max. From the beginning."

I reversed through the video, while my father and I had our pants removed. We were only sitting a few feet apart, but Penny nudged me over, when I raised up to get my boxers off. Dad and I were less than a foot apart, and I had a great view of both women.

Backing up the video was pretty much worthless. It was hot, but nothing like the show on the couch. Mom was looking at both me and Dad, while getting him hard, and Penny was doing the same. It was beyond description. Seriously. I should stop writing now. Nothing I could ever put on paper would do it justice.

After a few minutes Mom sat up and held Dad's cock upright. She looked over at Penny. Penny smiled and held mine up. "Twins," she giggled.

"Yeah, I'm Arnold, and Dad's Danny Devito," I teased.

"Ass-wipe," Dad growled throwing an elbow at me.

"Mom! Dad hit me!"

Mom grinned, and leaned over to Penny, pulling her hair back, kissing her shoulder, while she sucked me. "Harold, if you can't play nice, I'm going to have Jeremy take our baby girl upstairs, and the show will be over."

"Fucking tattle-tale," he murmured, grinning at me and winking.

Mom was watching Penny, and she pulled her up a second. "Give me your hand," she told her.

Penny put her hand in Mom's. Mom straightened out two fingers, and brought them up to her mouth. She sucked on them, looking at Penny. Several seconds later, she pulled away. "Try that," she said.

Penny put her mouth over my cock, and I felt her tongue moving differently, teasing, the tip rubbing under the edge of my cock head, side-to-side, then over the top. I groaned.

"Did she get it right?" Mom asked.

"Fuck. I don't know if it was right, but that was fantastic."

Mom was going down on Dad again. "What was that, Alice?"

"Pirate Ship," she said, grinning.

"Give her all your secrets, and it sure as shit won't take her no 20 years to catch up," Dad laughed.

Mom grinned. "She's a baby, I'm not going to teach her all my secrets."

Penny did it again, and I moaned. She pulled off laughing, hugging Mom, watching Dad's cock disappear into her mouth. "Teach me another one, Alice? Please?"

Mom laughed. "I don't know. This is only for my son, you understand. Family secrets handed down for twelve generations. Perfected in the back alleys of Paris, three hundred years ago. In the wrong hands, they're deadly, you could stop a weaker man's heart with these."

"I'm your baby girl, right? I'm family," Penny pleaded.

Mom turned and kissed her softly. "Yes you are, angel." She took Penny's hand in hers. "This one's a little harder, pay attention."

Mom took the finger's in her mouth, and concentrated. She looked up at Penny, then winked. She pulled the wet fingers from her mouth. "Got it?"

"One more time," Penny asked.

Mom did it again, and Penny nodded. She went back down on me, sucking my cock for a few seconds, then held the head in place with her teeth, her tongue moving in a circle around the head, then poking the tip with her tongue.

Mom looked over. "Well?"

"Nice, but not as good as the 'Pirate Ship'," I told her.

"What was it?" Dad asked.

"Swirly-Go-Round."

Dad laughed. "She did it wrong, if you think the Pirate Ship was better."

Penny looked irritated. She did it again, but it was pretty much the same. Good, really good. Just not as good.

She pulled off, "Better?"

"It's nice, I guess I just like the other one more."

Mom frowned. She looked up at Harold. "May I?" she asked.

He nodded.

Mom nudged Penny over and blew my mind. She did it twice, and I almost came for her, moaning. "Oh, shit, Mom!" I groaned, "Do that again."

Mom giggled, "Now you can tell her what she does wrong."

Dad laughed. "Told you so. That's one of her Secret Seven."

Penny went down on me, determined. It was worse than the first two. Her teeth were hurting me, and I had to ease her off. "Gentle, baby. That hurt."

"What did I do wrong?" she whined.

"Teeth were way too tight."

She did it again. The teeth felt a little better, but it wasn't the same, not even close. She looked up hopefully. "Nope."

"What? What's wrong?" she said pouting.

"I...uh...the top felt, I don't know, and it was too, jerky?"

Mom sighed. "Jeremy. That doesn't help."

"It just didn't feel as good, none of it."

Penny looked like she was going to cry. "I love what you're doing, Penny. Everything, really. You know your sweet mouth drives me crazy."

She glared at me. Shit.

Mom looked up at me. "I'm going to borrow her for a second, Ok, Jeremy?"

"Sure."

I wasn't expecting Mom to pull my girlfriend over between my Dad's legs. "He'll teach you."

Dad looked nervous. "Alice, I don't know."

"Nonsense. You know exactly what it should feel like. Tell her what she does wrong."

Mom hugged my girlfriend. "Take your time, and play a bit before you get started, so he can wrap his mind around such a pretty thing as you doing this."

Penny giggled. "Right. Following in your footsteps? I'm chopped liver, next to filet mignon."

Mom kissed her cheek. "No, you're a beautiful, blue-eyed, blonde, teenage girl sucking his cock for the first time. You win this one, baby girl."

Penny stuck out her tongue, and licked Dad's cock, slowly. She did it again, watching him. The third time Mom leaned in. "Playful, like on the video. Give him a couple of minutes of fun, before you go for it."

I was aching, my heart in my throat. I had imagined at some point it might come to this, but I felt angry, jealous. She was mine. Nobody but me ever. Penny looked over at me and stopped. She pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry, Jeremy. I won't do it, if you don't want," she whispered, scrambling backward. "I'm sorry."

Mom glared at me, and for a moment I felt like she hated me. It was like a kick to the balls. Dad was willing to share Mom's mouth. Almost all of her. Hell, I'd taken her without his knowing, several times. I suddenly felt ashamed.

I crawled over to her, taking her in my arms. "No, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't ready for that. I felt so jealous. You're mine."

She nodded. "Only yours," she whispered.

"Please, try it again for me? I'm prepared now. I promise I won't freak out or anything. Learn it for me."

She nodded, nervously. "That's all I want to do. Learn how to be the best for you."

I kissed her tenderly, then drew her back between Dad's legs. "I'm sorry Dad."

He nodded, looking at me intently. "It's a difficult thing. Sharing someone you love." He glanced over at Mom, and I saw her blush. "Even with someone you love just as much."

I felt my eyes watering. "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

He nodded. "Lesson learned. All I ever ask is that you learn."

I climbed back on the couch, and watched Penny try again. She was tentative, nervous, looking up at me frequently. Mom had her arm around Penny's shoulders, whispering.

"Penny?" I asked.

She stopped abruptly, looking at me. "Yes?"

"When Mom did that to me, did you get jealous?"

She nodded. "A little. I know she's so much better than me, and to see her touching, that," she nodded toward my waist, "was difficult. I kind of feel like it's mine, you know?"

I nodded.

"But I know it's Ok. She's only trying to help, and I trust her. Completely. She'd never do anything bad. Nothing that would interfere with you and me. I just had to remember her, upstairs, helping us, and everything was Ok. I even liked it."

She looked at me, then smiled. She gave Dad a playful lick, her tongue dancing along his shaft. He moaned, and her little smile grew larger. "You trust me, don't you, Jeremy?"

"Of course."

She licked him again, in a teasing zig-zag pattern, ending with a puckered kiss on the top of his cock. "You trust our Daddy. I know you do."

"More than anyone in the world," I told her.

She pouted. "Don't you want to see your baby girl suck Daddy's big cock?" she asked in a devastating little girl voice.

I nodded slowly.

"Daddy can teach his baby girl how to make him feel good, make all my Daddy's feel good, with my naughty little mouth. Can't he?" She was looking up at me, sadly, her tongue moving wickedly, along the sides of his shaft, under the head, curling around it.

Dad groaned, reaching down and brushing her hair back. Her silky smooth long blonde hair.

"Please let your baby girl, learn. I need to have my innocent young mouth trained to suck big, fat, huge cocks." She sucked the head, pulling off with a pop. "Thick cocks." She sucked him again, deep, gasping when she backed away. "Powerful, juicy cocks." She bobbed up and down quickly, then pushed hard, gagging. "My Daddy's cocks." She stroked him, her hand moving slowly over his whole length.

"Train your girl. You and our Daddy. Train me to suck cock. To be a good little cock-sucker like Mommy. Train my mouth. How to do the magic, how to take it down my throat. How to swallow. Train your baby. Train me hard. Train me so one day you won't even be able to tell who it is sucking you, me or Mommy."

She looked up at Dad. "Teach me Daddy. Tell me what you like. What I'm doing wrong. Use your baby girl's naughty little mouth." She sucked his cock, staring up at him, her eyes pleading. She didn't do much more than bob up and down.

"Alice!" he groaned.

Mom put her arm around Penny, "He's going to come soon. Maybe I should finish him," she said.

"Please Mommy," she whined, stroking his cock rapidly. "I want to make my Daddy come for me. I want to taste him, then have him cover my face in Daddy cum, and let you lick it clean. Please."

She didn't wait for an answer, taking his cock in her mouth again.

"He comes hard, baby girl. Get ready for it," Mom whispered. "Put your hand near the bottom and you'll feel it."

Dad was leaning forward in his seat, pushing into her mouth. He reached for her head, and Mom stopped him. "No Harold. Let her do it."

He groaned, looking down at my gorgeous girl.

"Out little girl is sucking you. She's going to let you come in her mouth, and then I'm going to lick every last drop off of her face and feed it to her. She needs to learn your taste, get used to it. She's going to need a lot of training," Mom was talking steadily, driving him mad. "Nobody but our boy and you have ever used that sweet mouth. Look at her eyes, Harold. Our baby girl's loving, innocent eyes. Those big blue eyes, begging for your cum. For her Daddy's..."

"GOD!" he groaned, and a moment later Mom was holding his cock, aiming each new stream of sticky white cum on Penny's eager face.

"More, Daddy," she moaned after swallowing his first shot, "cover me. Spray your baby girl."

He was gasping, while Mom stroked his cock, squeezing out every last drop.

"That's all, baby girl," Mom said.

Penny opened the one eye that wasn't glued shut, and smiled. She tilted her head way back. "Mommy. I'm sorry I was so naughty. Forgive me. I know he's yours."

Mom licked her face, a long slow movement, then pressed her tongue into Penny's mouth. When she pulled it free, she said, "I'll always forgive you. You're my sweet baby girl."

I groaned, and Mom giggled. "We'll have to take care of our boy soon."

Penny nodded. "That's why I have to learn. So I can take care of him as good as Mommy."

Mom licked her for a while, driving me nuts. "Harold came so quick for his little girl. He must really love you."

"Does he really love me? Like you and Jeremy love me?" she asked. "Am I his Princess? His special baby girl?"

Mom was holding my girl, her arm around Penny's shoulders, her hand fondling a breast. She was leaning over her, keeping her promise, searching out every last drop, and feeding it to her baby.

Mom was wicked. "Next time you can swallow more, Mommy wants some of it on her little girl's boobies, and that's all mine."

I couldn't take it. "Lay her down Mom. Now."

Mom looked at me, stroking my cock, and she eased Penny to the ground. I stood next to Mom, "Suck it."

Mom opened her mouth wide, her tongue extended, and I pushed my aching cock between those beautiful lips. She sucked me, for only a few seconds before I couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled away and put my cock in Penny's mouth. "Swallow," I said.

I came hard, a few shots in her mouth then I raised up and splashed her chest, neck and face, groaning. Penny had her hands between her legs, whimpering.

I stood on wobbly legs, and stroked my Mom's soft hair. "Clean your babies, Mom."

She took my cock in her mouth, sucking me slowly, her tongue gentle and teasing. She left me hard, then went after Penny.

I collapsed back on the couch, reached for my beer, and finished it. I looked over at Dad, who was stroking himself, watching our girls. "I think you owe me a Grolsch, Dad."

He nodded. "On the bottom, behind the soda water. Bring two."

"No way. Not until Mom's done. I'm not missing this."

Penny was squirming, rubbing between her legs, while Mom sucked on her tits. Both of them seemed to be enjoying it a lot.

"You never answered her question, Dad."

"What?"

"Do you love your baby girl? Do you love my hot little girlfriend? Tell her."

"Jeremy..."

"Tell her, Dear," Mom said, looking back at us. "I don't mind. Don't you love our baby girl? I do."

"Jesus," he groaned. "I love her. I love our naughty girl. I love how she's always called me Dad. How good and sweet she's been. The way she made that movie for us, blowing our boy so good. I love how she was with our son, her first time, so brave. I love her sweet mouth, and her evil teasing words. I love our sweet baby girl to death."

Penny was gasping, and before he could finish, she was coming for him. "Daddy!" she cried out, and Mom held her, kissing her lips.

"See? Daddy loves you too. We all love you so much, Penny. You're the best daughter we never had."

Penny hugged her, catching her breath. She sat up slowly, looking at Dad's cock. She returned to her little girl voice. "Is Daddy ready to train my mouth some more? I still need to learn Mommy's swirly-go-round."

Penny got up and came over to me, sitting on my lap, straddling me. "That was so wild," she said, her chest heaving. "You have very, very naughty parents, boyfriend."

I laughed, kissing her softly. "I have an equally naughty girlfriend and 'sister' it seems."

She got serious. "I want to try to put it in. That's all. I want to feel it again."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Just for a few seconds, Ok? I'm still incredibly sore."

She parted her lips and pressed my cock against her opening.

"Do you need any lube?"

She laughed. "I'm a fucking ocean down there. Lube wouldn't stand a chance."

She held my shoulders and slowly lowered herself. She was still too tight, and I thought it was hopeless, until she bounced up and down hard and a couple of inches slid in. "Fuck!" she groaned, her head bent over, gasping. She lifted up her head, and looked me in the eye as she pressed downward, further, further. She had most if it when she stopped. "Hold me?" she asked, trembling.

I hugged her close, my hands caressing her back.

Mom was sitting in Dad's lap, and they were both watching us. Penny was moaning softly, her hips moving in small circles. "God," she groaned. "So fucking big."

She leaned her forehead against mine. "Don't move. It's perfect. So full," she gasped. Her breath was coming in spasms."

"Rub her clit, son, gently. Tell her how you feel," Dad said.

I pressed my fingers at the top of her pussy, rubbing soft circles. "I love you, Penny. So much. Thank you for loving me."

She was trembling softly, and her lips parted, gasping.

"Kiss her, Jeremy," Mom said.

The moment my lips touched Penny's, she came for me. A beautiful, extended, shaking orgasm, clutching at my cock, while my tongue invaded her naughty mouth.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,404 Followers