All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Creative, outstanding, I can't wait for the next post. Please keep it up!

silver766silver766about 11 years ago
A Little let down:(

Don't get me wrong I love your stories, and I look forward to any new ones you post. But I've got to say the lastest four or five stories you've posted have left me feeling a little less than sexy. Your stories have always been hot and erotic, with more fantasy than reality. Now I got to say that the reality is overshadowing the fantsy and erotic aspect of it in a Big Way. I don't know how to feel about that.

You are one of my favorite authors on literotica, I haunt the new story section daily in hopes of seeing one your stories. You can't know how excited I get when one of your stories appear, two is a bonus. Aside from all of that, your lastest stories have lately been following the same theme, wife cheats, husband finds out, goes borderline nuts if not outright batshit crazy, seeks revenge accumulating in murder, all while excluding the hot nasty sex that usually comes with your stories. When it finally does get to the sex part of the story I can't get into it and start feeling a bit let down from how extreme the main character has gone.

You're still the man hands down. I still rate your stories very high because you know how to tell a story. I just want to know why so dark lately, and will you continue in this general direction? The, Two Moms, Two Laps series looks like it's taking the path of your lastest; betrayal, lies, and anger. I don't know what to think. This story was down right scorching hot when you first started it, and every chapter there after have been the same. Love, hot sex, a little manipulation, but the altimate goal of everyone sharing love in the end.

Jeremy was supposed have been the alpha male but its hard to except him as such with his father so prevalent in the story now. With his father mad and feeling betrayed and Jeremy feeling guilty and confused he's not looking like the confident alpha male your stories are known for. It's a bit of a let down.

Saying all of this, I'd like to also say that I'm still here, I won't abandon ship, and hope that the journey you are taking us on will get just a little bit brighter, you know get back to the fantasy and erotic signature you are so well known for, which made me fall in love with your stories from the very beginning. Only time will tell. You are a great writer and an awesome story teller if you keep writing I will most assuredly keep reading.

Thank you from Miss silver766

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
I cannot wait to see the whole story arc

I have loved this series, and look forward to the next chapters. I think you build characters as well as any professional writer I have ever read.

bruceacimbruceacimabout 11 years ago
Agree w Miss Silver...Not Sure Where You're Headed...

In the past few weeks I written to several authors I truely enjoy with the same comments. (I rarely comment. In over 10yrs of reading on Literortica, I've written less than a dozen authors. I do rate every story I read.) As Miss Silver succinctly laid out, I don't like where you're going with this story, nor the tone of the characters. I'm not adverse to drama but this is way more than necessary, as well as, to contrived to be believeable.

Having read your updated bio comments, I might project you are frustrated in several areas of your personal life which is weaving it's way into your writing whether you accept it or not; your style has changed. More intense, frustrated, convoluted, angry, seeing no clear direction or satisfactory conclusion. (Yes, I do counseling, but as I said, these are my projections, which I wouldn't do with a client.)

I don't want to analyze you nor tell you how to write. I'm letting you know how your current style affects me as a reader. Again, as Miss Sliver stated, I enjoy your stories (otherwise I wouldn't expend the energy to comment), but it's not as enjoyable as in your previous efforts.

Sincerely,

Bruce M

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
I got to say,

I've only read of your stories what has appealed to me. I get too involved with what I read for me to choose to read anything real or close to life, but This was pretty dark.

I too wish things are alright with you and just hope that you may just be exploring different styles/subjects in writing.

Can't wait for the next chapters, and can't help being a little sad that such a HOT series is coming to an end.

rocketeer50rocketeer50about 11 years ago
Agree with Silver and others

I am disappointed in the tone your past several posted stories have taken, into anger, darkness and revenge. Your stories used to be filled with joy, as well as jealousy, in men and women sharing their partners with others. Certainly there are many readers on this forum that like read and write how horrible any infidelity is and revel in the evildoers coming to disaster. I learned to check out an author's stock of stories before I read one from one I don't recognize, so as to avoid the Negative Normans and their stories which are not erotic at all.

I'm sorry if something in real life has happened to you to make you turn down this dark path. Your writing is as good as ever. I just don't like what you're writing about now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jeremy......

Jeremy is an absolute ASS (and so are 3somes).

Disliked him right off from the start and that hasn't changed....much.

The story's hot so that sort of evens things out.

FIX please.......'nuff said.

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 11 years ago
Sad face

This has been one of my favorite series on literotica, and I was itching for the next chapter. After waiting (roughly) four months, I'm disappointed. I understand that this is all in the process of getting to something more, but I feel severely let down. I know the work you're capable of, and I know that the story, as a whole, will be amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

homerjayhomerjayabout 11 years ago
missing something

Your quality writing skills are evident here but I find the lack of sexual description and overall sex in general as being a negative. That said I will continue reading to see where you take us.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 11 years ago
Wasn't expecting THAT

I've got to agree with several others here. This last chapter just isn't the TTT that we have come to expect

Perhaps it was necessary in order to set up the ending you are leading to, I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think this is where I stop.

I loved "Two Mom's" first chapter, but I find myself loving it less and less with each subsequent release, until...

As a writer you're one of my favorites, but I'm done with this particular yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow....

Dear TTT and all other reader,

I normally don't post comments but this time I felt I had no choice.

Two moms, to laps has been one of the greatest reads on literatica

That I have read in a very long time. And I how been reading for

almost 15 years. It's funny after reading other writing post, lots of writer

Agree that it's dificult to continue with the same story chapter after chapter

After chapter but texas tall tale has done it. Sure he has changed up the

Plot and course. Taking it a little left feild when we thought he would stay

To the right. But chapter 5 has really done it in everyway. I know this is an

Erotic fiction site but as they say a little drama goes a long way and

It surly has progressed the story in a good way. Keep up the awesome writing

TTT and don't make us wait 4 months for the next story.

Sincerely faithful reader

David R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep up the good work

I enjoy the realism of this story. Not everything goes Jeremy's way. I like how this story is progressing. Can't wait for the next chapter

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 11 years ago
about time

I know you have a life but it was such a long time since your last chapter I thought you gave up on the story. Given that, the story was ok but definitely not as good as the previous chapters. Waiting to see what the next one brings now that everyone is pissed at each and the sex has come to a screeching halt.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments.

I hear you. Believe me, I had difficulties with this story. Went down two non-starter paths before I ended up here.

The next chapter's already submitted, and the following one, where the conflict reaches its peak is complete, and will be submitted shortly. I know I took a detour here, but I believe the ending is worth it. Things really heat up after the conflict. Happy ending, for all, I believe. The heart of the story remains the relationship between the mother and son.

Part of the delay was completing enough of the story to ensure I was consistent through the end. Didn't want to submit anything I'd need to change later. 90% complete now, and outlined through the finish.

I appreciate your patience, and hope the wait is worth it by the time we're done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Unpopular View

Call me the unpopular vote, but I appreciate the realism TTT brings to the table. Lies fuck things up. There should be ramifications for manipulative behavior. Too often authors won't even go there, because -- let's face it, people generally avert conflict at all cost. They arrange their lives in such a way as to live as harmoniously as possible, and with any strife that comes their way, they're complaining, "What did I do to deserve this?"

Most authors are too interested in writing the 'good parts' of erotic literature that they completely forego any real plot. Need anyone be reminded, Literotica's rating system is based off the quality of the read; not the hardness of the readers' erection. Relational bonds are a central theme of this series, and I am glad TTT is brave enough to explore them authentically with the characters navigating the consequences of their decisions. Who gives a shit if this wasn't the sexiest chapter of the series? I won't disagree that some components of this story line seem a little contrived, but overall he's still a great storyteller and I'm with this series to the end.

As for TTT's exploration of darker themes, it's disappointing to see so many busting his chops for going there. What I hear is many threatening to stop reading his stories if he continues that direction. That's like saying, "You were so much cuter as a puppy; stop growing up, would you?" Authors should mature. And, like it or not, their real-life struggles will reflect in their work. The difference is, a good author will still captivate his audience's attention, even if the characters are going through excruciatingly painful events. Not to stir a debate over Suzanne Collins qualifications, but Hunger Games, anyone?

Writing can be, and often is a healing process. A brave author will toss his characters into the fire just to see what they're made of. Trials and hardships are where growth occur. As someone currently separated from his wife and experiencing deep personal unrest, I can relate to tackling the stickier situations of life. However, I'm not the one trying to orchestrate an incestuous, cross-generational, open-relationship lifestyle like Jeremy. So I guess I things aren't all that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love it

absolutely beautiful, buuut, there went my hard on TT_TT oh well I'm on literotica for a reason!!

PLEASE finish this story i MUST know how it ends with everyone! including penny o.O

max052max052about 11 years ago
Reality bites...but

but we're stuck with it. The best fiction draws me into the story, great fiction writing makes me feel it's real. With me so far? The more real it feels, the more I like it. If something is too unreal it loses the excitement that I went there for. The downside to reality is sometimes, (often) things turn out badly. To me, fictional circumstances need to make sense. What sort of things happened to bring us to this point? How will characters react to what's happened? I much prefer a happy ending to any story but we need to balance the concepts, that is "happy" does not mean as much without the concept of "sad". The situation this chapter leaves us in is sort of like being thrown into a deep, dried up well. Think of the sense of satisfaction we'll feel when we climb back out.

Another commenter stated they hated Jeremy, have from the beginning. I should have, it just took me too long to realize what a manipulator he is, something that's a real hot button for me. I'm thus getting a little satisfaction from his current state of affairs.

Tex, you're a great author, you write a great story, (many, not just this one) and I will continue to be a rabid fan of your work. Thanks for another five star chapter!

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when?

Great story!! I love it! When can we read the next one? I can no longer wait LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

You r doing great just wanted to ask u is this story available in illustrated version if it is then where.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds"

Jeremy's Mother, Alice, has a burr up her ass for her sister, (Aunt) Marie, for most of the past twenty years; it has caused lots of anguish and heartbreak still today.

Noticing a number of comments that have problems with Jeremy supposedly not living up to his unofficial role of Alph male--and he damned well hasn't. His actions and attempts to fix all things, in some cases, not even broken has been failures or disasters. He's actions are nothing less than wimpy, snot-nosed, brown-nosing and attempting to operate well beyond his "pay grade" (above his qualification and abilities)!!

Jeremy's Mother, Alice, is akin to being a submissive slave to her husband Harold. He has a hold on her that has her tied up--emotionaly, physically, sexually, spiritually and even passionatly--like a full-body chastity belt with titanium locks!!! And worse, Harold even expects others to adhere to his rules and demands, without question! Alice would best be served for her whole family clan by running his ass off the reservation!

This chapter/series, T.M.T.M. Old Wounds", is quite a large rise above the previous series, T.M.T.M. Movie Night". All the usual dialogue, character representations and even subject matter have shown great improvement from ,"....Movei Night"!!

KnightDomKnightDomabout 11 years ago
Didn't think it could get better

after the last chapter. While this wasn't an extremely hot chapter it fixed almost all the issues I've had with the series so far. Jeremy is going to be an *amazing* Dom one day but the only way to get there is to make a *lot* of mistakes to learn from first. To the best of my knowledge I haven't read any of your other works but the strength of this series alone has landed you in my top list of favorites. Looking forward to the next (perhaps last) chapter but I'm not going to rush it. See how long I can hold out to see how it all ends.

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistalmost 11 years ago
Left turn at Albuquerque

I trust you when you say this is going towards a good place, because you tend to not disapppint. That said, I couldn't be less happy with the way events have transpired to date. I hate to pile on, but this started out to be exquisitely sexy. It is now not sexy at all, and most of the alleged protagonists are freakin' douchebags. The dad is by far the worst. Can't wait to get back to Jeremy fucking Marie and Mom. I can take or leave Penny. That weird scene where Jeremy and Penny fuck with the moms IN THE DAMN BED was downright creepy. You're so much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Melodrama

Too much melodrama in this chapter for my taste. I understand that you want to introduce conflict, but when you have your characters act stupidly just to create conflict, it's annoying not interesting.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Excellent chapter. Exactly what was needed.

These statements were way overdue. Marie was absolutely right about everything she said, and so was the dad. The dad isn't completely without blame in this, however, since he carried through on his own lie of omission by playing dumb throughout. Had he confronted Alice right from the beginning, none of the other lies become necessary.

Besides poor little Colin, Marie is the only one in this story who is completely blameless. She is an absolute doll.

And for all of that, I still love Alice like crazy. She's far from perfect. She's petty and spiteful. She's quick off the mark with bouts of mean-spirited vindictiveness. She holds grudges like nobody's business, and has very little impulse-control. She flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. But man, she is so damn sexy and loving, and despite her constant lies she possesses a wonderful core of honesty.

Tx Tall Tales, you done good with her. Great creation. Take a bow.

I'm ambivalent, regarding Jeremy. He's kind of a dick; like a more immature version of his already overbearing redneck father. At least the dad is mostly honest about everything, though, to his credit. Jeremy seems to have his heart in the right place, but his ego and raging hormones often lead him into shitty thoughts and decisions.

Just like his gorgeous mom, actually, come to think of it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
huh?

who is Alex? and what did you do with Jeremy?

"Alex's efforts to bring his Mom and Aunt back together come to a head. Serious repercussions follow."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheering up for Colin.

I started reading this series at the beginning this week because i love the ones that gave it inspiration. Loved the first chapter and was thinking this was gonna be a story about two cousins sharing their mothers with each other.

Got completely wrong on that, but ok, the 2° chapter was good too.

After the 4° i started disliking Jeremy.

And after this one, i hope Jeremy gets home some someday to see his mom getting fucked by half of his classmates.

Kidding aside, i hate hypocrites, and Jeremy is a big one. He not only has and it is fucking his girlfriend, but also her mom, his own mom and soon his aunt!

But he can't let Colin grab some tities from his mom, not only that, he gets angry on her for sucking him off, but it's ok to suck and be sucked by Marie and try to manipulate everyone one to get to fuck her.

"Me and your mom? Fine. You and my mom? No way!"

Colin is the most honest character here, since chapter one, being honest to Jeremy about his fellings for his mom and taking pictures of her. Jeremy never said to him the the full extent of what he did to Marie (just like never said to his father till now).

I know im late to the party and this series has been finished already, but i hope that when i get to the end of this, Colin has his own girlfriend and is fucking Marie and Alice everytime he whants (and i hope to get more descriptions about what is going on when he is getting some action, maybe hes pov, not just some peek from someone or a resume later), and all that without stopping being this shy little nerd guy he is.

BUT, reading the titles for the next chapters, that's probably not going to happen ("new sherif in town"...).

Dammit TX, i came here to jerk some off to some good porn story, and now you make me root for some characters like in a soap opera.

(and sry for the bad english, not my first language)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my own opinon and a commenr ro rhw guy dat was cheering on colin

First with my cooment, i read all of these chapters for almost 2 straight days, i dont read anything but when i started readind recently a few stories on here in literotica i found yours and fell in love with the whole story at first... reading? XD and even doe i got onlt to the 2nd last chapter ill read the last one when i have time, but to all i read up to this point i can say even doe this chapter ended so dark and sad and i was totally a Jeremy fan, heck its like dat cuz we think exactly alike, at least i wudve thought like him in every of those situations and stuff he was going through, and a reply to the person whos cheering colin on, hes an ass, i doubt anyone in Jeremys place would think any less of what we was thinking about having his mom and his aunt and not sharing his mom dat much with colin, ofcourse no one would ever give his mother away as much as he would idk, bang his cousins mom, because people are born greedy, and he loves his mom, ofcourse he fucked her dat means much more den just a blowjob BUT if anyone puts himself in his shoes, i bet everyone wud agree they wont let anyone touh hi mom even making out with her would be painful for most people let alone play with her boobs and the saddest part which i think is from this chapter is his mother breaking her own rules going down on colin to suck him off, even doe Jeremy didnt do dat to her rules, so, i doubt anyone wud be shocked to hear his mom sucking off his cousin, even knowing her dat she wud never lie n do such a thing to the person she trusts more than her husband maybe and, i LOVE the whole story, and all of it when i said i mean it, even the characters names, dats what cought my eye in the start, thank you for posting this story, you seriously inspired me to read more! even doe im just 17 i read only one book in my life, which i dont remember even :3

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 8 years ago
You're obviously a good writer...

...but I'm getting a bit bored with all this. Why can't they all get down to it and just fuck? There are too many characters and I don't know who wants to shag who. Then there are the 'rules'. Why's everyone doing what this dickhead father wants? It's all a bit dull. I hope the next chapter has some serious incestuous fucking in it. Let's stop pissing about and get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exciting

I love your tempo. Sex ain't good without teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Birds in the bush...

I read a few comments posted from some of your long time fans and, personally I don't happen to agree with them on your direction for this story... It's very clear, you're a way better than average writer and, very masterful storyteller... As such, you weave many elements of emotion and, passion into the eroticism of the story and, you do it very well... What your distraught fans seem to misread in your doing that is, every full length story; whether, Grade A cinematic movie, theater play, or full length book novel that captures the audience's imagination fully and, deeply, have those qualities... If you wrote nothing but, sex and, fantasy eroticism you'd get bored and, very boring quickly and, your creative output would suffer horribly from it... I enjoyed the first few segments of this story; because it appeared to be going somewhere... The characters took on a real life shape and, color... The erotic undertone is why people come here in the first place but, they become a writer's fan because they're lured into and, become involved with the stories because of the drama and, all the many emotional ties the characters represent within the story... You've very successfully brought all the elements into play with this story so far... While some of your more shallower fans might get disgruntled where the story becomes more reality based and, not a continuous mono-themed fantasy sex and, eroticism show to titillate their libidos, even they would not stop following the story; simply because it's that entertaining... You've done well with it... I hope it keeps developing on all emotional aspects and, you don't listen to the disgruntled few...

redrosessinredrosessinover 7 years ago
Obsessed

I don't usually comment on the stories I read, but I've read some of the comments here and I wanted to let you know my thoughts. It seems like some people just don't understand that erotica doesn't have to have ONLY sex. I love that there's so much story to this series. I am obsessed with it! Reading every chance I get! I've gone through all the emotions with all the characters and I love them all as well. In my opinion, this is one of the better series that I've come across on literotica. I say keep it up! More series like this one please!

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
WOW!

Wow that got out of control real fast...this one is getting better and better. Good job Tx Tall Tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
!ST story best all the rest turned to shit

How can a person write a great story & then write 5 awful stories? Do you have someone else writing these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People just aren't this stupid

Pretty terrible chapter. The dad is an abusive asshole, but we all know that by now. What gets me is how stupid Marie is when she blows up. She knows what's going on, she knows Jeremy is trying to help them, and she still explodes. Literally unbelievable, no one in real like would act like that without a mental condition.

Jeremy isn't much better, he should have capitalized on his mother defending Marie, and again when she blew up to tell his mom she was acting exactly like her sister, instead of waiting and doing nothing. You don't have to make all your characters idiots and assholes to write a good story.

The fact that everyone only values each other for sex is also stupid.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Lies always stuff things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Triple T, you sir, are an evil genius. I am loving every development.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/21/2021) Well, this was dramatic. Regardless of my preferences, I need to give this chapter an I loved it rating. I can do no less. I’m more conflicted with the previous chapter, so much so that I didn’t leave a comment. IMO, It was becoming a fuck fest free for all. All you had to do was smile at someone and the next second someone would be eating, sucking, or screwing. This chapter seems to hit the reset button on all the slobbering, gurgling, and slapping. Honestly, I’m having a problem with Penny asking permission to play with Harold during or after the fact and how easily Jeremy is acquiescing. Yes, this is a fantasy, but the writing is so well done that the characters sometimes feel real enough to invoke strong emotions. At least it does with me. I’m a romantic at heart and a sucker for happily ever after endings and so would like Penny and Jeremy to stay together but I understand the bit of reality in this fantasy regarding the very low odds of a summer romance between two teenagers to last a lifetime. It’s sad but true. I say that from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish mom had sucked Colin more times. It would be pretty kinky. And it would be nice if that part would have been well elaborated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just too good! A very long story that deserves every word written.

I can’t wait for the end, but don’t want it to end. I think I’ll be bereft after I’m finished.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is an amazingly well written, logically constructed story. Since I have no siblings. I do not understand the long lasting conflict between Marie and Alice. The love between Alice and Jeremy is understandable in both depth and breadth. I have a problem with the arbitrary and comprecious boundaries established by the husband/father. His past and current sexual activities demonistrates his lack of respec for his wife, his lack of sexual knowledge, and his unwillingness to self-improve. The father has no authority nor is he in a position to dictate whether Jeremy continues his relationship with Marie and/or Colleen. If he has a pair. this is where he tells his father where to get off. Finally, Colin is not worth anyone's effort.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

The key to any relationship is communication, truthful communication. That has been everyone's problem for the past 20 years.

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

EXCELLENT

This story is becoming closer to a true life tale with each chapter. Most relationships have some seriously bad times and then one party tries to work things through and it all gets far worse until the truth is revealed, that allows all parties to calm down and take stock of the situation.

Please continue to write in this very genuine manner it is so refreshing.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

The last two pages were WWWAAAAAAYYYYYY intense...my guts are in knots over the whole issue of the family nearly following apart!! They had grown so close, in a perverse sort of way...is truly a mess now.

Five**5**Stars...only for the fact THIS is such a well-written story; I am anticipating the return of LOVE to all of them!!💯😱🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again, I’ve seen comments about how the dad is an abusive asshole, but I totally don’t see that. Yeah, he did demand a blowjob from a hot naked woman who constantly came onto him. It’s not a “swell guy” move. Aside from that, what has he really done wrong? Pretty clearly both Colin and MC view him in the highest regard and he has been very patient when it came to butchering meat.

I don’t see Harold being a bad guy. He’s a bad guy for being a bit dominant for a pretty clearly submissive wife? He set up boundaries and it’s clear that they’ve been continually broken. He’s even been flexible and extended boundaries. But he was, before this chapter, being lied to.

MC has been lying to everyone. He’s letting his “beloved” girlfriend totally believe that she was his first. He cuckolded both his father and presumptive father in law. He’s clearly in a supportive household with close relations with his close family. He’s excessively loyal to his mom and jealous when he’s called to share, but shocked when others are jealous.

All of this does come down to the fact that his mom is holding onto a terrible grudge and he’s a horny dude. His and his mom’s treachery is pretty clearly of their own making. I will give a pass to Colin as he seems just to be a dude caught up in a weird situation, but yeah… I mean he did get a blowjob from the wife of his father figure, so not great on his own part.

The rant clearly shows that the author is quite good at his/her craft. Very well drawn characters and a good story. Understandable reactions from folks in-universe. It’s not a story that’s 750 words in which everyone is a part of MC’s harem. All the characters have made mistakes and they’re punished. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really feel it for the dad. I'm impressed he handled it all so well. Twenty years of utter devotion and faithfulness, only to have it betrayed, albeit these were extenuating circumstances. I can only imagine the hurt. But then to have the resolve to remain so relatively calm and discuss it openly with the betrayers... massive respect. And did she really not do the laundry to dispose of the hard evidence right after getting home from the car ride when she first had sex with Jeremy? That's, I wanna say, implausible, but honestly I think it's closer to just being stupid.

The drama really kicked up a notch in this one. It was all going so well but inevitably all the lies came crashing down. Poor Marie. At first I thought she was playing along with some manipulation of her own, but as it went on it became clear she was genuinely hurt. I do hope they all talk things out and make up. I wonder what this means for Jeremy and his Mom in future. Surprised Mom gave Colin a blowjob though. Seems like a random thing to add in there.

Regarding Penny, I was annoyed when Jeremy was talking to Marie about her. At one point he was going on about how wonderful it was, but then says something along the lines of it being young love and you know how it is, and who knows where they'll be a year from now. I'm left thinking that he doesn't really care as deeply about her as he claims, if he has such little faith in their relationship to be saying stuff like that. That girl is fucking devoted to him and in love with him, going so far as to (supposedly) build a damn Fuck-God shrine to him. Yet he has lied to her about being her first, when it clearly means so much to her. In the last chapter she cried and confessed to the Mom because she thought he wasn't since he was so good, but then said that she realises it was because Mom was there to guide them through their first time together - sadly, she is wrong, but if she finds out, I daresay it will break her heart and could spell doom for her and Jeremy's relationship. Why do the assholes seem to so frequently get the great girls? One of life's greatest mysteries...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG! Never thought I'd be so interested like this on here. Like seriously all in can't wait to get to the next chapter like I do with a good book. Exceptional writing!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

I would have liked to read Colin or Alice's perspective of the blow job & how they got there

💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES