Two Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Brandon felt his orgasm approach. Thrusting harder, he grunted and moaned as he shot his load within his friend's wife's pussy. Deb waited patiently while he recovered, and he finally pulled out. She quickly pulled up her pants and held her legs together tightly.

Brandon smiled at Deb, got dressed, said his goodbyes, and headed downstairs and outside.

Freshly fucked, she now felt hornier than ever, and anticipated Aaron's arrival.

*********

Aaron hastened into the house as soon as Brandon's car pulled away. It felt strange seeing his friend leave, knowing what had happened between Brandon and his wife. Aaron began to feel a few pangs of jealousy. He wondered if things had gone further than he anticipated. Or wanted.

Aaron headed upstairs to meet Deb. He entered their guest bedroom to find Deb laying there, her hand in her pants, apparently touching herself under her stretchy pants. He didn't deny she looked erotic, face flushed, legs spread. He could see a dark spot of wetness just below where her hands ventured under the black fabric. Aaron felt a twinge in his pants, but shoved that feeling aside, and opened his mouth to speak.

"Deb, I have to admit, this is starting to feel a little weird," Aaron confessed as he sat next to her on the bed.

"Oh no," Deb countered. "Don't you start getting jealous on me. You are the one who wanted to go through with this! And I don't hear you complaining after you get to fuck my pussy filled with Brandon's cum."

Deb crawled on all fours across the bed over to Aaron.

"And tell me you don't like fucking my sopping pussy," purred Deb, as she buried her head in the curve of his neck while palming his crotch.

"Fuck me, Aaron," whispered Deb, her breath in Aaron's ear. "Take me and show me who this pussy really belongs to."

He didn't need any more motivation.

Standing, Aaron spun Deb around on the bed until her ass was presented before him. He tugged at the hem of her yoga pants, roughly pulling them down past her hips. Aaron was greeted with the wonderful sight of Deb's pussy, soaked from her arousal. A stream of cum leaked out of her, falling down her inner thigh. Aaron reached out a finger, scooping up the cum that had leaked out of his wife, and stuffed it and his finger into her.

Deb moaned with delight as Aaron plumbed her depths, Brandon's cum the perfect lubricant in concert with her natural juices. Aaron added a second finger, her swollen pussy easily accepting his digits. He fucked her with his hand for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of her hot tunnel. But the pressure in his crotch was soon too much to bear, and, dropping his pants to his ankles, he freed his rigid cock and lined himself up with his wife's used pussy. With a single thrust, Aaron buried himself within his wife, and she cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh GOD! Aaron, you fill me up," Deb breathed. "Fill me up and make me cum!"

Aaron's cock filled Deb's pussy as he rocked his hips back and forth, working himself in and out of her. A rude, squelching sound filled the room as cock left and entered pussy, their movement past one another aided by the ejaculate of another man. Aaron moaned in pleasure, his cock engorged inside his wife, and felt his orgasm building.

Deb could feel Aaron's cock grow inside her, filling her the way no other man could. As he began pushing deeper into her as his orgasm drew closer, she felt the head of his cock brush past her g-spot, and felt her own orgasm approach.

Aaron roared out as he climaxed, squirting his seed deep into his wife's pussy. Deb felt her husband cumming, his cock shooting ropy strands of cum deep within her, and she began to climax. She bucked her hips against him, bouncing her ass off his crotch, burying his cock deep within her. The two lost conscious control over their bodies as they came, surrendering to animalistic instinct as they rode their orgasm and each other.

Finally, the two were spent, and collapsed next to one another on the bed. Breathing heavily, they met eyes, and basked in their intimacy.

"Still upset with the situation?" Deb asked.

Aaron shook his head, breathing deeply. "Nah. I'm good."

*********

Tuesday once again rolled around, and Brandon showed up right on time.

Deb met him at the door. She pulled him inside, and lead him up to the guest bedroom, as they had before.

"I have a special request," Deb said, "And I hope you don't mind playing along."

"Oh?" Brandon asked. "What can I help with? I'll do anything, you've been so kind to help me and Kim. And Aaron, too, to let me come over."

"Funny that you mention him, because this request concerns Aaron," Kim continued. "I was hopeful that you wouldn't mind if we invite him to tonight's event."

Brandon looked a little shocked. "He... Wants to be here?"

Deb nodded.

"To do... What? Exactly?"

"I'm hoping he wants to watch you fuck me," Deb replied candidly.

"Oh!" Brandon exclaimed. "Wow. He really wants to see that?"

"That's the main reason he agreed to do this," Deb admitted. "It's something we both find pretty exciting. What do you say?"

"Considering I'm only here because of both of you, it's hard to say no!" Brandon said.

"So that's a yes?" Deb inquired.

Brandon nodded. "Yes. If that's what you both want, I'm happy to oblige!"

"Great!" Deb said, smiling. "Let me message Aaron. Wait here. I'll come get you when we're ready."

The next twenty minutes were the longest of Brandon's life. He heard Aaron come home, and the two of them talking. He couldn't quite make out what was being said, but heard them come upstairs and head into their bedroom across the hall. He jumped when the door to the room opened, and Deb slipped in.

"We're ready. Would you like to join us?" Deb asked.

Brandon nodded, and swallowed hard. He left the room and followed her into the master bedroom, where he saw Aaron was waiting, seated in a lounge chair in the corner, while Deb was on the bed. Nude. Her face and neck were flushed in apparent arousal. Aaron's eyes darted back and forth, but did not make a sound.

Deb stood, allowing both men to see the totality of her gorgeous body. It was something they'd both seen before, but somehow never failed to awe. Deb's hips swayed as she stepped over to Brandon, her breasts proudly displayed. It was Deb's confidence that was so desirous. She was comfortable in her own skin, and nothing else, in between two men. She had their total attention and she knew it. They were putty in her hands.

Deb looped her finger through Brandon's belt, and gently pulled him over to the bed, where she sat back down, leaving him standing. She loosened his belt and pants, kissing, teasing, trailing her lips around his crotch as she had the week before, before pausing to glance over at Aaron.

"This is how I like to warm him up," Deb admitted.

Aaron stifled a moan.

Brandon did moan, as Deb wrapped her lips around his cock. She began to work her lips up and down his shaft, teasing his balls with her fingertips. Brandon was hard in seconds, but Deb had no trouble taking him entirely into her mouth, alternatively kissing the tip of his cock, and then burying his entire length in her mouth.

Aaron was entranced, watching his wife give a blow job to his friend. It was his own private show, and he was getting increasingly aroused by the minute, loving the view in front of him.

She glanced in Aaron's direction. "Why don't you join us?" she asked, patting a spot beside her on the bed.

Aaron approached, and Deb helped him undress quickly. She positioned him seated at the head of the bed, and lowered her head to take his cock into her mouth. Aaron softly sighed at the sensation of his wife's mouth on his cock, so soon after have another man in between her lips.

While she sucked and licked Aaron, Deb used her hand to softly stroke Brandon seated next to her.

Deb paused, her eyes glancing up towards Aaron. "Would you like to watch him fuck me?" Deb asked, sweetly.

Aaron swallowed hard, and nodded.

"Come on lover," Deb instructed. "Fill me up."

Brandon stood from his seat on the bed, and positioned himself behind Deb, who had knelt down over Aaron's crotch, on all fours, presenting her backside to Brandon.

Aaron watched as Brandon inched ever closer to Deb, his hips closing the gap between them, until he had buried his cock within her.

"Ohh Aaron, he's fucking my pussy," breathed Deb.

Aaron couldn't tear his eyes away as he watched Brandon begin to pump his cock into her pussy. Brandon took a firm grip on Deb's hips, and started to fuck her with wild abandon. Deb could barely keep her lips locked around Aaron's shaft, and was unable to really continue her blow job.

Aaron didn't care. He was mesmerized, watching his wife being fucked. He was presented with his very own sex show, his private fantasy come to life, and felt his blood coursing through his veins. The sight of his wife being penetrated by another man was undeniably erotic. He didn't want it to end, but knew that when it did, he would be treated to a pussy full of fresh cum.

Deb watched Aaron's eyes locked on Brandon behind her. For the first time with Brandon's cock inside of her, she began to feel deep arousal, triggered by her husband's look of lust. She let herself really relax, and finally enjoy Brandon, and felt the beginning of an orgasm begin to grow. She buried her head in Aaron's lap, clutching her arms around him, as she welcomed Brandon's attention.

Brandon felt this change in Deb, her pussy now flush with lubrication, her knees sliding toward her head, spreading herself out to allow Brandon complete access to her tunnel. He doubled his efforts, wanting to please Deb and put on a good show for Aaron. Brandon pumped his cock deep within Deb, filling her up completely. His cock head began to grow even larger as his orgasm approached, and let out a great cry as he hit the point of no return.

"Oh God I'm cumming!" Brandon cried out, seizing Deb around the waist in a strong embrace, burying his cock within her, as he pulsed spurt after spurt of cum within her.

"I... I... Oh I'm cumming, too!" Deb echoed, overwhelmed by the pressure of Brandon's cock filling her pussy, the pulsing of his cock head sending waves of pleasure out from deep within her. She shuddered against both Brandon and Aaron, sandwiched comfortably between husband and lover.

Deb was still shaking when Aaron sat up from his seated position on the bed, and removed his pants and shirt. He rolled Deb over on to her back and spread her legs wide.

"Wait... I need... To recover..." Deb said through ragged breaths.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears, and with a smooth motion, Aaron buried himself within his wife's cum-filled pussy.

Deb let loose a wordless cry of pleasure. The intensity of a rock-hard cock filling her just-orgasmed pussy seared her mind, driving away all conscious thought. Aaron began to fuck her furiously.

The sensation of Deb's pussy filled with Brandon's warm cum was nearly too much for Aaron to handle. After the show earlier, all this anticipation, and his own arousal, it was all he could do not to cum immediately after entering his wife. But he controlled himself, and slowed his fast pace. He began to fuck his wife slowly, but firmly filling her pussy with each thrust.

As swollen and aroused as she was, Deb felt as if Aaron's penis had grown in width and length. Each time he entered her, she felt an intense pressure. The way he looked down on her, his intense stare of lust and possession was deeply satisfying. She loved to be the object of his desire, and this new found method for stoking his fire was paying off big time.

Aaron continued his thrusts, sliding back and forth inside her easily, lubricated as she was. His cock swelled and hardened even more as he approached his climax, holding near to the edge as long as he could. Finally, the sensation was too much, and like a flood, he released his cum into his wife, filling her up for her second time this evening.

Deb's pussy convulsed around Aaron's pulsing cock as she came, the rest of her body twitching and shuddering as well, her mouth opening to scream but no sound released, the tension too great. She felt her toes curl and her legs stretch out as her orgasm careened around her body from top to bottom.

With his wife still shaking, Aaron disengaged his cock from her pussy, sitting back to recover.

"That... Was amazing," Deb admitted, still shuddering from her second, equally intense orgasm.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Aaron replied.

Turning to Brandon, Aaron spoke. "I hope you understand, we enjoy having you here, and may continue with my wife's permission. But she will always be mine. You understand?"

Brandon nodded solemnly, knowing his status here. He enjoyed the show and the experience, but he was only a guest. He counted himself very lucky.

"Good." Aaron nodded, and stood. "You're welcome to come back next week. As long as Deb says it's okay."

Deb could only weakly, but clearly, nod.

*********

The next day, Deb got a text message from Kim.

The message read, simply: "Aaron won't be joining you again."

Deb read the message, and showed it to Aaron.

"I think we fucked up," Deb confessed.

Aaron nodded in response.

"It was never part of the agreement to have all three of us together. Kim probably feels like we betrayed her trust."

Aaron, again, nodded.

"I hope she can forgive us."

*********

Tuesday dawned, and both Deb and Aaron were pretty unhappy. They'd been looking forward to seeing Brandon again, wondering what would happen. If they could recreate their steamy encounter from the week before. But with total silence from Kim, the two had to admit that their adventure had stopped just as soon as it started.

So it was a surprise when, in the middle of the afternoon, Deb received another text message from Kim, which read: "Brandon would like to come over this evening, if you'll have him."

Deb quickly responded, saying that of course he was welcome.

Deb and Aaron waiting impatiently for the next three hours, wondering if Brandon would show.

When Brandon finally arrived, Kim pulled him into the house, and wanted to know just what the hell had happened between him and Kim.

"Kim was pissed," Brandon began to explain. "After I told her about Aaron and us... She swore I would never come over here again. Hell, she said she probably could never speak to you guys again."

Deb and Aaron looked at each other in alarm.

"But the next day... She..."

"What?" Deb asked, softly.

"She... Asked me again what had happened. What happened when Aaron was here, too. It was almost like she was... Pleading with me. She listened intently, and when I was finished, rushed off to take a shower."

Deb and Aaron shared a curious look.

"Twice more that week she begged me to tell her what happened. She kept asking for more details. I didn't know what to do. I told her everything." Brandon looked crestfallen.

Deb clutched her throat. Brandon thought he had betrayed their trust by telling his wife what had happened between them. She reached out to reassure him, and pulled him to her.

"It's alright," Deb said, running her hands over his head and down his back. "Kim is your wife! You shouldn't have any secrets from her. It was part of our agreement that none of us would keep what happened here a secret. Anyway, we're glad you can talk to her about all this. Hopefully it will help, maybe start things going again at home."

Brandon nodded. "Well, anyway, after the third time I told her, she said I should come back over. Even if Aaron was here. Especially if Aaron was here. She seemed almost... Eager that he be part of this."

Deb and Aaron shared a curious glance. Kim wanted Aaron to be here?

Deb resolved to make the most of their time, because she had a feeling that it might be running short.

"Well..." Deb began, her voice soft and alluring. "Now that you are here... Why don't we get more comfortable?"

Deb slipped off the couch as the two men shed their clothes, tossing aside shirts and pants in their haste. Deb smiled as she took hold of the two cocks before her, alternatively sucking one then the other, enjoying the attention from Aaron and Brandon. Before long, she was feeling flushed, her blood pumping, and wanted nothing more than to get fucked.

"I don't care which one of you it is, but I'd really like to feel someone inside of me," said Deb, aroused from the feeling of the men's attention on her.

"Be my guest," Aaron gestured to Brandon.

Deb stood from the couch, turned around, and knelt back down, presenting the perfect target, her ass elevated, swaying gently as she lowered her head to her husband's crotch.

Brandon stood, and trailed his hand from Deb's knee, up her thigh, to her rounded bottom. With his other hand, he encircled his cock, and began to rub its head between her pussy lips, preparing them both for his entry. He lined himself up with the opening to her private place, and slowly entered her.

Deb moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his cock filling her, and pushed her hips back to meet him.

Brandon took hold of Deb's hips, steadying her while he worked his cock in and out of her pussy. He was slow, intent, savoring the feeling of him inside of her.

While she was being fucked, Deb slurped her husband's cock, alternating between eagerly licking up and down his shaft and taking his swollen cock head into her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled around his cock in her mouth, loving every second of her time being the center of attention.

Aaron once again thought about how much he enjoyed the view of his wife being filled up by Brandon behind her. He thought she looked incredibly sexy sandwiched between them. He didn't want to rush Brandon, but hotly anticipated taking his turn behind her.

Brandon began to speed up his thrusts, moaning each time he thrust into her. Deb's breathing quickened as she felt his cock grow as he built towards his orgasm. His ballooning dick within her began to stretch her even more as he pumped, increasing his speed, increasing his intensity, until he was hammering his hips into her with each thrust.

Finally, Brandon cried out in ecstasy as he shot his load into his friend's wife.

Deb moaned around her husband's cock as Brandon came, whimpering as she took his load. Her whimpers turned into gasps as the pressure from his rock-hard, spasming cock triggered her own orgasm, and she shuddered as waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Aaron watched intently as Brandon stepped back from behind his wife after depositing his load within her pussy. He was eager to slide into her quivering pussy, filled with Brandon's sperm. Aaron stood, disengaging his cock from his wife's mouth, and took position behind her.

"I need you to fill me up," Deb pleaded, her pussy feeling empty without a hard cock filling it.

Aaron wasted no time answering his wife's request. He lined up his cock with her vaginal opening now leaking Brandon's freshly deposited semen. Using his cock head to spoon Brandon's cum back inside her, Aaron began to push, slowly, as he entered his wife's freshly-fucked pussy.

Deb moaned as she felt her husband's cock enter where only moments ago another man's had been. The sensation was intense, swollen as she was, hard as he was. The pressure nearly took her breath away, and she gasped as he bottomed out, head of his cock resting against her cervix.

Brandon took a seat where Aaron had just been at the end of the couch, wanting to enjoy the view. Deb, seeing an opportunity, reached out to caress Brandon's softened cock, loving the symmetry of again having a cock in front of and behind her. While her husband worked his cock in and out of her pussy, Deb took Brandon's cock into her mouth. She found the mixture of her juices and his cum intoxicating.