Two Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron loved the sight of his wife sucking Brandon's dick while he fucked her. He tried to take his time, go slowly, and evenly, so she could pay some attention to Brandon, but it was difficult! He wasn't sure how Brandon managed it.

After a few minutes, Aaron was approaching his own orgasm. His wife's velvety soft pussy, lubricated with Brandon's cum, felt amazing. It was all Aaron could do to hold off his orgasm, but he was fighting a losing battle. He stopped holding back, and allowed his orgasm to overtake him, waves of pleasure shooting out from his groin as he pumped his load deep into his wife.

Deb felt Aaron's climax, which began to trigger her own. She started to tense, and buck her hips against Aaron's crotch, forcing his cock to plunge in and out of her. Deb cried out as she came, body shaking, hips wildly crashing over and over into Aaron's pelvis.

Finally, the two were spent, and collapsed onto the couch. Deb started to giggle, and finally was overtaken by a fit of laughter, the feelings so intense, she felt almost out of her mind with pleasure. The guys laughed along with her, amused with her reaction, and quite content themselves. The three sat there basking in their orgasms, their minds blank, not a care in the world.

Still breathing deeply, Brandon looked at the couple, still wrapped up in one another next to him on the couch.

"I didn't want to bring this up earlier since I didn't want to kill the mood," Brandon began. "But Kim and I have been talking. We both agree that it's probably for the best if this is my final trip over."

Aaron sighed. "I supposed it was bound to end sooner or later."

"It was fun while it lasted, right?" Deb responded.

Brandon nodded. "You helped, really. Kim and I are doing a lot better now. I can't thank you enough."

"You're welcome."

Deb smiled, her emotions conflicted, but she was pleased. These nights were only ever meant to help their friends? She had to admit that she would miss it, though.

Without another word, Brandon dressed, and showed himself out. Aaron and Deb worried if their lives would be the same after this.

*********

Prologue: Heartfelt Thanks

It had been several months since Brandon had come over to visit Deb and Aaron, their evening passions now just a warm memory. The confidence Deb had imparted to Brandon, and the space provided by pressure relieved from Kim, allowed the couple to rekindle their own intimacy, and the agreement was no longer needed.

Still, both Deb and Aaron missed the excitement that had been introduced into their lives. They still enjoyed their time with one another, but it wasn't quite as intense as it had been before.

Memories of those nights arose in both Aaron and Deb as they visited Kim and Brandon for dinner. It was easy to see the change between the now not-so-new parents. The two shared an easy rapport as they carted items to and from the kitchen to the dining room, smiling, brushing past one another in the easy dance of a couple in sync, while keeping an eye on their daughter, now toddling across the living room floor.

Deb smiled at the sight of the happy family, hoping that in some small way she'd contributed to their bliss.

The night went on. Dinner was lovely, and they were only briefly interrupted when Kim's parents stopped by to pick up their daughter.

After dinner, Brandon fetched a couple bottles of wine, and the two couples settled down to talk, with Deb and Aaron asking how parenting was going, Kim and Brandon wondering when the two of them would start having kids, and moving on to other casual topics from there.

Their talking continued until, at a natural break in the conversation, Deb finally gathered her courage enough to ask what had been on her mind.

"I'm glad you invited us over," Deb began. "I was honestly worried that with... Our past, you would be angry, or things would be strange between us, with what had happened with us and Brandon."

Kim waved her hand in dismissal.

"At first, honestly, I just felt relieved. It had been such a point of contention for so long, it was really nice to have the pressure off," Kim admitted.

"Then, I did feel a little jealous," she continued. "Mostly because he was getting to have fun, and I wasn't. I didn't want to hear anything about it, but then I couldn't help asking what went on."

"When he started telling me what you were getting up to... I admit, I found it exciting. Arousing."

She paused a moment to gather herself, fanning her face. The others could clearly see that talking about the subject was having an effect on Kim.

"It became a weekly routine. Brandon came home, and told me all about what happened. It was exciting. I was... Living a adventure through him," Kim admitted.

"Right after his first weekly session, we started again at our house!"

Deb and Aaron looked incredulous.

"So, most of this time... You were sending Brandon over here, and then fucking him at home, too?!" Deb asked.

Kim laughed. "Well, he's my husband! I never promised I wouldn't start having sex with him again."

"In truth," Kim continued, "I found his stories exciting. Things between us had been boring, even before our daughter was born. Having sex just to make a baby isn't making love! So when you suggested your plan to help, I jumped at the chance to spice things up."

"But if you like what was going on, why stop Brandon coming over?"

"Frankly, I was jealous," Kim admitted. "You were getting so much attention, and I wanted that for myself."

Deb looked shocked.

"But after Brandon told me the story... Told me again and again... I got more and more aroused. More and more excited to experience those stories for myself. Now, that's why we invited you here tonight. I've only had stories for so long. I want to see for myself."

"What are you asking?" Deb asked, confused, sneaking a glance at Aaron.

"I'm asking you to fuck Brandon. Right here, right now, so I can watch him get off. I've only fantasized about this, and I want to see him fuck you, in person!"

Deb was shocked to hear Kim talk this way. She was beginning to learn that her quiet, reserved friend was anything but reserved. At least in private.

"I'm not sure..." Deb began, noncommittal.

Aaron responded, perhaps too eagerly. "Come on, hun. You always enjoyed it before!"

"Yeah, but that was without her watching us!"

"I don't see how that makes any difference," answered Aaron, and leaned over to embrace his wife, kissing her neck, rubbing his hands down her sides.

Deb admitted privately that this whole situation made her feel more than a little excited. She loved being the center of attention when the two men were in the room, and now, with Kim watching, she could put on quite the show. Deb returned her husband's embraced, reached to pull Brandon close, and resolved to show her friend the joys of getting fucked by two men.

With Aaron on one side, Deb reached over to pull Brandon towards her while giving Kim a smoldering look. Deb felt her husband's hands exploring her hips and breasts, and bent at the waist, tugging at Brandon's pants to reveal his half-erect cock. She wasted no time, encircling his cock head with her tongue, while Aaron teased and pleased Deb's bent-over backside.

Brandon's cock rapidly inflated as Deb worked, and she felt her own juices began to flow. Between the hands of her husband tracing lazy circles around her ass and the hands of her best friend's husband running through her hair, Deb's heart began to steadily beat faster.

His cock now at full attention, Brandon looked across the room at his wife, her hand buried under the fabric of her pants, slowly touching her pussy while she enjoyed the view. Kim smiled back, grinning as she watched another woman's mouth on him.

Sensing Brandon was ready to go, Deb released his cock, and laid back on the couch. She spread her legs wide, baring her pussy to everyone. Her private place gleamed, swollen from arousal. With one hand, Deb spread her lips, and with the other, pulled Aaron up to her head.

"Let's not keep your lovely wife waiting," Deb said softly, alluringly, licking her lips.

Brandon smiled, and positioned himself between Deb's spread legs. As he lined himself up with her opening, he locked eyes with his wife, smiled, and gently pushed, burying himself in Deb until his cock was entirely engulfed in her.

Kim moaned at the sight, and Deb and Brandon moaned at the feeling of their coupling. Aaron's heart skipped a beat, his anticipation growing.

Kim relished the view before her. She'd imagined, countless times, this very scene, and the reality did not disappoint. Deb was engulfed in men, spread wide by Brandon, his cock steadily pistoning in and out of her wet pussy. Kim watched Deb groan around Aaron's cock stuffed in her mouth, working her head up and down her husband's stiff member.

"Go on Brandon!" Kim commanded in a harsh whisper. "Fuck her pussy. Fill her with your cum, so that Aaron can have a freshly-filled pussy to fuck."

Brandon began to steadily work his cock in and out of Deb's pussy. He'd learned to hold Deb tightly, to fuck her with even strokes, so that she could pay proper attention to Aaron's cock in her mouth.

Deb sucked Aaron deeply into her mouth, the sensation of her lips wrapped around him heighted by the soft moans that arose from her throat each time Brandon buried his cock in her pussy. The synthesis of feeling was a cumulative effect, the motion from each partner reinforcing the pleasure of the other, as sensation traveled from person to person to person. The three of them were in perfect concert, a symphony of motion.

Hand between her legs, Kim continued to watch the scene before her, and began to feel envious. Deb had the full attention of these two men and their desire to please. Kim imagined herself in Deb's place, and started to stroke herself even harder.

Brandon's cock began to stiffen even more, his orgasm rapidly approaching. "I'm going to cum!" he cried out, as he began to unload into Deb. She felt him swell inside her as he came, and she felt herself start to orgasm as well. She pulled him deep within her as they each rode their orgasm to its climax.

Once he had regained his composure, Brandon pulled out of Deb, leaving behind his sticky load. Deb ventured a hand between her legs, and felt the liquid beginning to ooze out of her.

"You had better hurry up and get down there before too much gets out," Deb said to Aaron, teasing.

Aaron moved quickly from his position at Deb's head to between her legs. Lining his cock up with where Brandon's had been just shortly before, Aaron buried his cock in his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh that is so sexy," Kim breathed.

Deb nodded, gasping at the sensation of her husband's cock filling her just-orgasmed sex.

"You should try it," Deb said.

I intend to, Kim thought.

Aaron slowly worked his cock in and out of Deb's pussy. He again enjoyed the incredible feeling of her after she had just been fucked by another man. Her pussy felt even warmer, even softer, and somehow even more encompassing this way. He loved the feel of her even more, and it was all he could do not to cum immediately. But he took his time, wanting to put on a good show for their friends, and most importantly, to please his wife the way he knew only he could.

As he fucked her, she spread her legs out wider and wider, allowing him to plunge his cock ever deeper into her. Her moans turned into sharp breaths, the intensity of feeling of him inside her growing. Deb began to plead with him, desperately wanting to feel him cum inside her, to feel him shoot his load and make her cum.

Finally, Aaron stopped holding back. The sensation of her around him and the desire in her voice drove him over the edge. Aaron practically roared as he came, triggering Deb's orgasm as well. The pulsing of Aaron's cock inside the tightening, convulsing walls of Deb's pussy pushed each of them into a mind-blowing realm of pleasure, runaway cascades of orgasmic bliss as their bodies shook as they came together. Deb shook her hips from side to side under Aaron as he tried desperately just to hang on, until they collapsed into a heap.

Beside them on the chair, Kim and Brandon sat closely, each with a hand buried in her crotch, as she convulsed from her own orgasm.

"What a show, huh?" Brandon asked his wife.

"Mmhmm," she murmured, her head buried in his neck. "I hope it's something we can try in the future."

Deb and Aaron, still wrapped up in each other, shared a glance between them, and grinned.