All Comments on 'Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Wish you would work on

the continuity of the story titles. You have one continuing saga under 4 different title groupings. I love the story line, but going back to refresh my memory, I like to go back and re-read multiple chapters to fill in the blank areas. Finally figured out which group was which and the proper sequence using the dates published

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
Understood...

Starting with next chapter (Not part 2 of this) I will give a title sequence at the start of each chapter. Thank you for the observation

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
order

How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01

How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 03

Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02 (Posting tonight)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NO OFFENSE TO YOUR SUBJECT MATTER CHOICES BUT

When an author, any author, ventures into a B&D direction it is like reading about an adult actress doing a double anal scene. For me it occurs at the end of their career be that adult actress or fiction writer.

I see you have been getting lower scores this time. I seem not to be alone in my assessment. Not so broad an acceptance in this genre as 50 shades of Grey may have led people to believe.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 8 years agoAuthor
Just an exploration....

I understand the comment that some people get a little turned off when the subject turns towards bdsm sometimes. However this was just an exploration for now, the next chapter will steer away from this subject matter and will finally get into the area of cuckolding.

Although I have to admit that I find the idea of cuckolding and bdsm to be very similar in the direction of fetishes. Both in my opinion require one party member to take some kind of control over the other. Maybe the one does it in a different fashion than the other but both have control at their root in my opinion.

Also as in both fetishes there are different degrees of each one. You will never find me writing about extreme forms of either fetish because my own taste does not run there at all.

I guess part of the calling for including the bdsm twist to the story here comes from seeing the website for the actual Upper Floor.... It is a series of fetish websites that can sometimes get extreme. I also am a very big admirer of Aiden Starr and wanted to include her in the story somehow.

As you will read in the final paragraphs of the next part in this chapter even Joanna wants to explore the simpler ties of mother/daughter without the rigidness of playing owner to Trish's pet when they return home soo.....

As far as scores go.....I love when people vote on the story but I cant write with the intention of a high score. I am proud that most of my scores are in the 4 + range so I hope with time this one will get there too. I am always appreciative that anyone gives me their time to read what I have written and will always feel that way whether it is to their approval or .....I will also always try and answer specific comments if I feel like it needs to be addressed so feel free to comment as much as you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Like the donna katie story enjoyed the part when katie told her father she was her mothers lover hope that you get enough time to write next part waiting for donna to return home!

Nice if you could get them dressed more in stockings and high bheels

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
First thank you for accepting my observations

I really appreciate it!

I also am a fan of Ms Starr, and appreciate her inclusion. While I have never met her, I have met Ms Nina Hartley on several occasions and she is well versed in these areas as well. (Don't know about the incest, but Ms Hartley has presented and attended a number of conferences where we share similar interests).

Ed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW for the unpleasant part of this!!! And this is not directed at the author!

I wish the hell you people would stop the fucking whining and crying. I have been a Leatherman for over 30 years. I have presented at Leather Events across the country regarding such topics as Joanna might be involved in. I have in the last couple of years been a Judge at the "International Master/slave Contest" in Dallas, Texas. (So if you are ever in Dallas during "SouthPlains LeatherFest", say hi, I am there every year). So this is just normal (I hate that word) stuff to me. If you do not like a topic don't fucking read it. There are THOUSANDS of stories on this site, go find one that fits your needs. ...

Okay off my soapbox for now

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
For the author

This is just a suggestion for future use if you so desire. But so much of our world is unspoken. Non verbal commands are used constantly especially when in the presence of "vanilla" folks or from across the room. A nod, pointing a finger, or gesture instantly lets the sub or slave what to do and when., So instead of always having to "whisper" "Goddess" in Donna's ear, then Katie could just give slave Donna a look or nod to put her in the proper headspace for the moment. Not completely sure how that would come across in print, but that is why you are the Author, and I am the reader! Just a suggestion. But thanks for the storyline.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story... characters... story arcs. I can't wait for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great potential but went the common 'dom-sub' angle

The mistress-sub angle is too common. IMHO, it spoiled a veeery promising story. Still good, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real brain sick perverts!!!

...."It essentially came down to the question of how deep one's love goes for their partner!!"" Idiotic!!! A loving partner will never ask the spouse for permission to cheat on him!!! Cuckolding is only a mental illness of one spouse which need to be treated! A cheating spouse is only a selfish creature!!! And pervert authors are only a vexation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMMFG

That had to be THE BEST lesbian incest story i’ve ever jerked off to. Donnna and katie are truly passionately, deeply in love. And Donna still has her husband to please her when she wants him and he gets to enjoy seeing his hot naked daughter pleasing his wife. WOW. Too bad they never got to fuck in front of dad in this story, and unfortunately, even though katie obviously LOVES COCK, she won’t let her father fuck her like she should. If she were truly a total fuckslut. But still the hottest story i’ve ever read. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Please continue this family incest saga?? Please write more???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous