Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey do you think your mother is a sexually submissive slut?" Donna asked teasing her daughter. She knew Joanna was right and with every passing orgasm she was getting more comfortable with herself.

"Absolutely mother dearest, its okay though because you are my sexually submissive slut aren't you my pet?" Katie asked firmly.

"Of course my mistress, I just wanted to confirm that you recognized what your own mother is," she answered in a soft submissive tone.

"I do and I just might take Joanna up on her offer of formal training for you too. I just need to see if you are going to need to be taught discipline!" she said toying with her mom. Joanna wasn't aware that they had already decided that they did not want that level of dominance in their relationship. They never wanted to lose touch with the mother daughter side of their love and the way it had been so important in their discovering their attraction to each other.

Of course it was still fun for them to play with the idea and Donna was a more than willing playmate. So Katie let Jo think that she might want that at some future date as a way to keep the tension up in the room.

Since they still had an hour before they had to log on and do a test of the site the four women took their conversation to the living room.

"Jo, Trish mentioned that you would tell us about your first night together. She has been very obedient in keeping quiet but I'm dying of curiosity," Katie asked.

"I have to admit I'm pretty curious too Jo, you never did share anything really on Tuesday," Donna also asked.

"Hmmmm it's very nice to hear that my little pet here can be trusted. Okay ladies let me tell you a story about Cinderella. Except in this version of the classic fairy tale Cinderella didn't spend her life dreaming of prince charming, instead she wanted her 'evil' stepmother except it wasn't her step mother but her real mother..." Joanna started.

Both Katie and Donna sat back taking in every word as Joanna described in detail the entire evening. Joanna could see the amazement on Katie's face when she described their erotic encounter with Katy Perry. She told them all about Bill the chef at Per Se and his promise to make dinner right here in the apartment for them. She also told them that the cost of the dinner would be Trish's submission to him for that same evening. She didn't add that she hoped it would be all four of them and Bill but that would come with time.

Then she got into the real details of the evening, telling both Katie and Donna how she had converted her Trish from loving daughter to dutiful submissive sex toy. She didn't leave out a single detail telling them how eager Trish was to please her the whole night. How she had hungered for the special juice that squirts out of her pussy. She finished off the whole tale by reaching for her purse and pulling it out. She passed it over to Katie and Donna and watched their jaws both drop; it was Trish's slave contract.

"Oh my God Trish you really signed this, I mean is this even legal?" Katie asked. She was amazed at how far Trish had given in to her mother after only one night together but this was so extreme.

Donna just looked at Joanna and smiled softly not saying anything. Joanna had told her on Tuesday that she fully intended to own her daughter both body and soul, she never envisioned there being an actual document confirming this.

Trish looked up to her mistress for permission to answer Katie and got a smile and a nod as affirmation.

"I wanted to sign it Katie, to me it's even more than a commitment on my part. It's a commitment on both our parts; my mother's commitment is to take care of me in every way imaginable. Of course that means being her sex toy and plaything but that's what I had fantasized about secretly for so long. Seeing how great you and Donna were at giving in to your fantasies last week gave me the courage to chase my own fantasies without reservation. I know my mistress is going to be wonderful to me and that my heart and my pussy will be happy to serve her, hopefully for much longer than the year says in the contract," she finished saying. As she did she curled up in a little ball under her mistress's sheltering arm on the loveseat.

"To answer the other part of your question Katie about the legality of the contract, it's probably much more binding mentally than in a court of law. This is why I am probably right in thinking that as much as you and my friend here, referring to Donna, want to role play as mistress and sub that you both will probably be happier keeping it as a game. For my Trish I wanted the real thing, it was just a wonderful twist of fate that her fantasies and my own were along the same path. So please remember if you ever do want my help in training your own lover Katie that I won't train her halfway with you, it's either all or nothing. You don't need any lessons if you want to just play it as a game, you are already in command of her and you both enjoy it." Joanna added and finished her recap of the Wednesday night with Trish.

Donna spoke up and said to Trish, "Honey I think I understand and I'm happy for you. Last week I so badly wanted to do all sorts of things with Katie. I was shocked when I realized she wanted the same thing too but I still didn't have the courage to make it happen. That's why last week I told her honestly and sincerely that while I wanted to do everything with her I needed her to be the leader. It makes me feel safer following her lead so in that way I understand."

Trish just nodded her head and smiled at her best friend's mother knowing that Donna knew some other reasons why Trish had been so quick to submit. She was happy that Donna and Katie didn't share the knowledge they held. She didn't want her mother to ever think she was disappointed with her as a mother and she might if they spilled the beans.

Trish was easily swayed and seduced into becoming her mother's sex toy and permanent pet not just because of her attraction. No it was also her need to have a deeper connection with the woman who gave birth to her. It was a replacement for the nurturing she missed while growing up. She didn't hold any of the years her mother spent working away from home against Joanna but she knew she had missed out on something. That something she had missed out on was now being replaced so thoroughly and completely that she welcomed everything Joanna was going to do with her.

Katie noticed the time was 7:30 and jumped up out of her seat on the couch grabbing Donna. She looked over at Trish and asked if she was ready.

"You betcha sis, it's time to make internet history. Let's get you guys setup for the beg test!"

While Katie, Donna and Trish were getting set up and going over some last minute advice and details Joanna grabbed the bag she had secretly snuck into the house. She took the contents out and put it on and sauntered sexily into Katie's bedroom.

"Oh my God Joanna, where did you...I mean that looks even bigger than the Rambone we loaned you!" Katie marveled at the sight of a huge black strap on jutting out from Joanna's hips.

"Well it seems my daughter has told me of all the times she has watched you have sex over recent months with nothing but her fingers to get her off. I figured she deserved something very special tonight especially since she is the one that is technically pulling this off for you!" she told Katie as she settled into Trish's chair.

Donna felt her own pussy moisten up at the sight of what Joanna was wearing and wondered how she would feel when her best friend took her for the first time. She knew it was inevitable that she would be used and taken by Joanna and was more than eagerly looking forward to every bit of it, as long as her lover was present.

The irony of the evening and situation was inescapable to her also; it was Joanna's initial suggestion that she and Jack play with her that had freed her mind. It had opened her eyes to desires and attraction she never could acknowledge before. If Jack had been accepting back then of the idea she would probably not be here tonight with their daughter taking his place on the night she would get to play with her friend.

Instead her husband was going to be spending the evening with Joanna's husband Steve, an acknowledged cuckold. He was going to be spending it envisioning things she might be doing with their daughter but she knew even his imagination could never foresee what the whole evening would bring. She herself could only try and imagine it because she knew that Joanna had a place for them to go after the show here.

So at 7:45 Trish found herself trying to forget about what her mother was wearing while trying to explain to Katie and Donna how the live streaming works exactly.

"So here in your chat window you will see the names of people wanting to talk with you. When they make specific requests of what they would like you to do it shows up in bright blue. If you decide to accept their request you acknowledge it in the other window here...at which point they have to pay you what you want to charge for doing it," she told them while continuously glancing back to the chair where Joanna was waiting.

Katie decided to tease her friend just a bit, "Are you seriously going to take that whole thing in your inexperienced little pussy?"

Trish just nodded a vigorous yes while imagining what it will feel like to be so full once again. She had taken the Rambone dildo on Wednesday night and it had been amazing. The one her mother was now wearing looked to be at least two inches longer and another inch wider.

"Honey are you nervous at all about what we are about to do?" Donna asked her lover.

"God no mom, I am so proud to have you as my lover and I have no problem shouting it out to the whole world! I understand if you are though, but I promise I will lead you right along with me tonight just like you want," Katie said and hugged her mom.

They were both dressed normally, in fact Donna was even wearing jeans. Trish had explained that it would look really sexy to see her shimmying out of them when the time came. Katie had simple black skirt and red top on and they were both wearing complete sets of undergarments, nothing too sexy either.

They decided that as the shows grew in number they would start getting into different things for their hoped for audience. Tonight though Katie especially wanted to project an air of innocence and tender love for each other. She knew that it would get shattered like fine crystal as the night went along but the shock factor would be even greater this way.

So as they settled into position sitting side by side on the bed they shared Katie watched as Trish's finger's counted down from 10. When she hit one Joanna grabbed her daughter and pulled her back and slowly lowered Trish's pussy down onto the massive cock sticking out between her legs.

She covered Trish's mouth with her hand and whispered in her ear, "You must be quiet my pet after all this is Katie and Donnas' show right now do you understand me?"

Joanna knew that part of the exquisite torture right now for her daughter was going to be her need to control herself vocally. She already knew how loud Trish liked to get and the wonderful sounds that burst forth from her lips as she approached an orgasm. She had no idea though that Joanna was going to slow play this fuck unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Joanna had no intention of even beginning to fuck her daughter until the show on the bed was almost over. She just wanted her to squirm on her lap while fully engorged with this black monster cock now buried in her pussy.

Both Katie and Donna were actually distracted when the moment arrived and they were now live on the internet. They were mesmerized by the sight of Trish slowly lowering herself down until she had actually taken every inch into her pussy.

It was the ping of an incoming message that got both their attention and it ironically was from Naomi, Katie's friend who Donna had spoken to this morning.

"Hey gorgeous are you both experiencing a little stage fright?" she had typed in. She had told Katie and Donna her username, Trinasmom. She had come up with it using the name of her younger lover who she sometimes liked to role play incest with.

"Hey everyone, so sorry about the distraction but if you could see what we see right now well...Anyway welcome to the I-Corner. I'm Katie and this lovely woman next to me is my one and only mother. If you are here watching us tonight I'm sure it's got to be from word of mouth about what to expect. This is going to be a weekly event in which my lovely mother and I will be taking special requests from all of you. Those requests for your delightfully perverted minds will involve us having sex with each other, yes a real mother and daughter having sex with each other!" she stopped.

As Katie was introducing them Donna was watching the screen and saw an ever growing number of people just saying hello. There was also a counter showing how many people were logged into their site already and even though they had only been on for less than five minutes the number already well over 500. That number was mind blowing for the 41 year old mother; she couldn't imagine that many people ever being interested in anything she had ever done in her life. For a very brief moment she thought back to the week before when Katie had to convince her how hot she really is. She felt intoxicated and flattered already and the night hadn't even really begun yet.

"I'm going to guess that I know a good number of you watching tonight because we certainly weren't going to advertise such a special occasion as this. All of the rest of you I hope we can put on a good show for you because me and my mom want you to see how special we are to each other!" Katie spoke into the camera.

Donna pointed to one of the responses on screen and nudged Katie lightly. It was a question that Donna was sure almost anyone watching tonight would like the answer to.

"Oh yeah, mom why don't you say hello and start your answer for that, but before you do I think we should fulfill our first request!" Katie smiled as she wrapped her arms around Donna.

Donna could see that the first official request was for a kiss and it came from a user named Silverfish.

As Katie pulled her head forward for their lips to meet Donna noticed the viewer number was now over 1000.

She closed her eyes and felt her daughter's lips softly press upon her own. She moaned at the touch and intimacy that Katie's lips hinted at. She parted her own lips and felt Katie's tongue slip in between them and insinuate itself into her mother's mouth. It was a sensual lover's kiss that promised much more to come.

Remembering what Trish had told them earlier she broke the kiss slowly letting Donna lean forward for more in the same way their viewers wanted more. Both she and Donna looked down at the screen which was inundated with smiley faces and thumbs up emojies.

The people who were actually commenting with words were also letting them know how hot the whole thing had seemed. They had just witnessed history in the making even if they didn't know it, the first ever sexual kiss between a mother and daughter on the internet.

Donna tore her eyes off the screen because she was completely fascinated by how many people loved what they had just seen. There wasn't one negative comment or blowback over something that two weeks ago she would have been ashamed to admit to, her sexual feelings for her own daughter.

"Wow I'm Katie's mom Donna and I want to thank you all for those first comments. I want to answer a question from JillingforJill that I think you all must be curious about..." Donna said and proceeded to give her version of how she happened to be sitting in this bed tonight.

She kept it brief because she knew they only had an hour to go and if she wanted to she could occupy the whole time with an answer. She did comment that they would tell a little more in-depth each week after tonight. Her answer covered how close she and Katie had been their whole lives and how it just seemed to evolve now that her daughter was an adult. She did make a point and Trish had mentioned how important it was to get this on record, she and Katie had never explored their desires until recently. Nothing had occurred between them when Katie was younger so their sexual explorations were the product of two legal adults.

Katie whispered in Donnas' ear causing her to smile and nod her head yes. Katie told her she was going to grant another request. These early requests were all free but as the requests would start involving intimate acts they would require tokens. Each person viewing could purchase and contribute tokens towards getting these requests fulfilled. Right now all the requests were designed to ratchet interest up and make everyone frantic to see these two beautiful relatives lose their clothing and have sex with each other.

The growing numbers of people logged in had not escaped Katie's notice and just like Donna she felt reassured in her confidence about her exposing the incestuous love affair she now shared with her mother. She looked directly in the camera and smiled as her fingers deftly maneuvered the first button on her mother's shirt.

"As requested you naughty boys and girls out there, I'm about to remove my mother's shirt. I can't wait for you all to see how beautiful she is underneath it. When I did this the first time my fingers were trembling with excitement knowing that the breasts I longed to suck on once again were now only a few buttons away," Katie said confidently.

Joanna and Trish were both mesmerized and for Joanna who had watched any number of people having sex that was saying a lot. In Trish's defense it was amazing that she could even focus on the other mother and daughter on the bed as she sat with her pussy so full. She tried undulating slightly to get some movement going but Joanna rewarded her efforts with a harsh pinch of a nipple and a stern command to sit still and watch.

As Katie got all the buttons undone she had kept the shirt closed on her way down. Trish had suggested that this first time for the lucky viewers the first half hour should be more of a striptease so Katie was doing just that.

At the frantic urging of their viewers Donna herself reached forward and slowly opened her shirt exposing her bra covered tits to the viewers. They then watched as Katie sat behind her mother and reached around cupping her breasts. They could hear the moan escaping Donnas' lips as she felt her daughter's hand gently pinch her nipples through her bra.

Katie looked in the camera and told the viewers, "It's going to cost ...hmmmm...what seems fair here...50 measly tokens if you horny people out there want to see me remove this bra. For just the cost of 50 tokens I will share the unobstructed view of my mother's breasts, the very same ones I have recently enjoyed sucking on."

In less than 5 seconds their account registered the 50 tokens paid and by one subscriber. So to satisfy their first ever paid request Katie made a sexy show of unhooking her mother's bra with her mouth and then peeling it off with her teeth. She even gave another free sample when she lifted one of her mother's 34 dd breasts with both hands and devoured it nipple and all.

Donna was on fire and she half wished that they could forget about the show and just fuck each other right now. The other half was embracing putting on a live sex show for people to watch to the point where she briefly wished it could be more than just one night a week. Then she had the filthy thought that since her secret was now out with Jack maybe they could do this more than once a week. Maybe Jack could be convinced to let her do a midweek show also, maybe from their own bedroom if Katie would come out.