Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Katie and Donna actually sat up and applauded as Joanna collapsed back in the chair. They knew the viewers were probably curious about why they were clapping but they were also sure that Joanna could clearly be heard screaming her orgasm out to the world.

Katie looked into the camera and pulled her mother in for a huge hug. They held each other as Katie addressed their audience.

"Well I guess some of you have figured out that we have some guests here watching us. I can't give their identities away but I can tell you that they indeed are another mother and daughter exploring each other. My mom and I want to thank you all for making our groundbreaking night a very special one. For all of those who we know and all of those we don't we hope you all enjoyed the show. Our plan is to do this once a week on Friday nights at the same time, so please make a date to join us again next week because I'm pretty sure you all would love to see how far we can take this. I will give you a hint that we both love playing with toys, all shapes sizes and kinds," she said while stroking her mom.

Donna whispered in her ear and pointed to the screen and Katie nodded to her to respond.

"That's such a sweet sentiment," she said responding to what a number of viewers were saying after Katie mentioned the toys.

"We would love to use whatever you want to send us in the show; Katie has told me that after we log off there will be an email address and P.O. Box for fan letters and requests. Send your letters and we promise we will read them," she said with a wicked giggle.

"I bet we might even play with each other while we read some of them won't we Katie dear?" Donna said while leaning in and planting another smoldering kiss on her daughter's lips. She let the viewers see their tongues once again dueling with each other.

After they broke the kiss they both said goodnight but before they did Katie made a point of sending a pm to their mysterious benefactor. She gave out her Skype number and invited her to continue the conversation briefly after the site went dark.

She asked the person who had personally paid over 4,000 dollars tonight for the privilege of watching them make love to give them 5 minutes. Then she logged off and immediately started jumping around screaming!

"Mom we're rich...oh my fucking god, 4,000 dollars!! Did you hear what that person said; they told us we were underselling ourselves!!" Katie's mind was now fully processing what had just occurred and the far reaching implications it involved.

She knew then and there that even if her father were to reject her mother's need for a new lifestyle that they could make their own way. Not just make their own way but maybe become quite well off while doing so.

"Oh baby, I know I can't believe..." Donna said while pulling her daughter into a hug.

Joanna and Trish also got caught up in the excitement of the moment and soon all four women were laughing and giggling.