All Comments on 'Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LenaptLenaptalmost 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter! 5*****Stars Again!

Another Great Chapter dear Maedhros21

Again, got my 5*****Stars as usually,

A love, tender, consensual and sexual Lesbian incest relationship, between mothers and adult daughters, is something very powerful and very beatiful!

May I sugest, join a loving Granny, Aunt or sister-in-law too?

Lesbian incest is the Best!

Thank you for some loving wet wet moments of true pleasure mmmmmm

Aunt Helena

55yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
A couple more observations

Just a couple of things that stood out to me as I read this installment. Quotes are from the actual story:

-------------------------------

"Joanna looked towards Katie for an answer not even acknowledging Donna, it was a tease but she fully intended to help Katie explore Donna's natural submissive side"

This interaction is absolutely perfect, and one I would expect to happen in a conversation between two Mistresses.

--------------------------------------------

"Now that the show was over and Katie knew what the atmosphere would be like tonight she leaned over and whispered the switch word 'Goddess' for her mother."

This is where I mentioned in another comment that a look or nod in Donna’s direction would have instantly notified slave Donna of the change to a more formal interaction was required

-----------------------

" "Honey..." Donna started but was quickly rebuffed by Katie.

"Honey? Is that anyway to address your mistress pet?" she scolded.

"Ummm okay then Goddess; I need you to turn the switch off for a little while. Please while it's just the two of us," Donna asked softly.

Another good example of an interaction between slave and Mistress, when there is something on the mind of the slave (or submissive. Really doesn’t matter in this context)."

-----------------------

"Katie untied the bow and inside the box found a matching diamond studded collar for her own mother. She smiled and approached Donna who looked on with both excitement and apprehension in her eyes".

HUGE faux pas in my world!!! This WOULD NEVER happen and would even be considered an insult if not previously arranged with Mistress Katie.

--------------------

"She of course didn't tell him about their web show that night and she couldn't imagine telling him about this club. Well not at least right away, in the future who knows maybe Katie can make her father into a cuckold pet. Now that idea made Donna moan involuntarily, the vision of Katie leading both of her parents around on leashes."

Now this is a story I would love to read! Even using insertables on Jack.

------------------------------------------

Keeping in mind that this is fantasy writing, I did cringe a little when it was revealed that people shared insertables at the playspace. Usually a big no no in real life. People usually have their own insertables.

--------------------------------

But I have loved this entire series. As a request from my perspective, I would like to see Scott completely erased from the storyline. It just my individual tastes. In my incest stories, I like all involved to actually be related in some way or have a very closed personal relationship like the golf partners of Steve and Jack. I really don’t like the “I will make you fuck the entire basketball team” or “I will make you fuck all of my friends in the neighborhood” mentality that some authors have.

As for my taste in Lesbians stories, I prefer that men not even be in story to start with.

But like I said, those are *my* individual tastes. I look forward to the next chapters.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait...

...to read the next which is the cuckold chapter. I really hope that the focus moves to the cucks and their plight. Hope you will post soon. Just fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Waiting for next part hows donna going to explain

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any update?

When will The next one be out?

maedhros21maedhros21over 7 years agoAuthor
soon but....

Next chapter will be out soon in next week or two but be forewarned the cuckold aspect is going to be fully explored and Jack' boundaries will be pushed beyond any border he ever imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jack the cuck

Yep that's what we want. Hope you will push the envelope and will not hold back. Hope the wait is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still waiting

Hope new chapter's been uploaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No chapter yet

The week is rolling by and no chapter yet. Hope you have uploaded and its in review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not even now

Dude, where's our chapter? Not even today.

maedhros21maedhros21over 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I'm sorry everyone. Been really sick for weeks now and haven't had the strength to finish the chapter. I will do my best to get it finished asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How long now

Waiting to read next chapter how much longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All well?

Hope you have recovered. When do u think you will upload the next? It's been a long time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
??

Hope you haven't got bored of your own story. Coz we haven't. Tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Been over a month since u said u was ill r u better yet am waiting to read next chapter check all the time to c if its been uploaded hope thats its soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still waiting

I left comment 15 and afew others could you let those who are waiting for the next installment know how you are as you write an interesting story and would like to read it until the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its another two weeks

Has this story come to a sad unfished end

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened here?

You are active on other cuckold sites. Have u lost interest in your story? We thought you were going to write the next one soon. Could you pls let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert brain sick idiots!!!

MINUS 5*!!! What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two mothers and two daughter's

I would like to visit Katie & Donna's web site to see that amazing mother & daughter to see what they look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could you write more

Would there be any new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I miss your writing. I hope Jack can enjoy himself as willing cuckold. I hope you are always healthy. thank you for sharing this great story.

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

Several years ago, I enjoyed this series very much. Have you finished it elsewhere? If not, do you have any plans to do so here?

ken philipsken philips7 months ago

Such a great story series. I was so keen for it to be finished, especially as the girls put on shows (with and without boy toys) for Jack and Steve. So sad it was never finished here on this site. Was it ever finished elsewhere? Or did Maedhros21 get so sick it couldn’t be finished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous