All Comments on 'Two of a Kind Ch. 02'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Grrr

I see a decision coming up where Bashta and/or Cavel will have to make choices about mate and duty. I have all sorts of theories about this story, wondering if they're true. Further chapters will tell, and I can't wait to find out.

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 12 years ago
did it again

Right when it was getting good you just had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots of information

So Bashta would be alpha of his tribe which is right now only 1 person- himself. If he mates with Cavel that might be a conflict. They can't live 2 places at once.

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
Another awesome chapter (;

I really like the purification stufff ;p maybe im just interested in the similar japanese purification techniques with water. Really nice chapter and can't wait till mating season XD

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
New bonds come full circle.

This story is amazing. I love all of the detail and thought gone into this story. The description of the cave/temple made me feel as if I were there.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
More coming!

I submitted the next chapter of this story today. I hope everyone continues to enjoy Bashta and Cavel's story. Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing your thoughts, as well as those who have voted or favorited the story.

As an aside, the visual for the Temple and the story idea came from a photo I made. It shows the view of the Temple in all it's glory, as I see it. Any who are interested, send me feedback with your email and I would love to share it with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring

This story is just long , boring, and your just dragging it on. You should put a warning at the beginning "Warning :this story will put you to sleep"

-lovehurtslexi

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Nice try

The flaming comments just make me laugh. Seriously, at least you posted this comment in Ch. 2 and didn't keep reading and wait til the end of a story to post a nasty comment. You don't have to like my stories, plenty of other people do. Why don't you do everyone a favor and just move on? Critiques are welcome, but someone just posting insults is not worthy of my time. I refuse to waste any more of it on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i like it ;D

flowergurl17flowergurl17almost 12 years ago
love them

I love all ur stories. I'm so hooked on ur stories. Please keep writing.

Ali96Ali96about 11 years ago
So great!

Loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous