All Comments on 'Two on the Tarmac'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
jealous

I'm jealous.....for several years flying all over the country was almost a daily activity, including the constant delays. I never got lucky enough to 'hook up' with someone like that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
compelling

realistic portrayal of how I imagine an MM encounter would go. You don't have to be gay to enjoy Nitsua's writing.

31133113over 18 years ago
Terrific!

...As usual, Ken! Wonderful little story. Marvelous how you weave friendship, however fleeting, into this brief tale. You make it more than just quick vignette of hot sex...very hot sex. As always, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm with 'compelling'

str8 female here, and I just LOVE your stories! They are always good for a fabulous big O, and, truly, your writing skills and character development just rock! ty

Water_MelanieWater_Melanieabout 18 years ago
Good stuff

Your pacing could use a little work, but the story is a good one. Glad to have run across it.

Manlove95Manlove95about 18 years ago
over too soon

Beautiful story, well told. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. My only complaint is a selfish one: don't be in such a hurry to get trough the sex scenes. Much like the real act, foreplay is the thing. Other than that I leave a sated and satisfied customer. Good work!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Engaging

Just the right detail. Good story and quick read—makes the reader want more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fab

Amazing... excellent set up and execution... these guys sound hott!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible!!

Another straight female reader here. I got hooked on your stories since "Totaling the balance". Please keep on writing. You are a master at this. :)

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 4 years ago
Very Hot!

Great story and the sex was very hot. Would love to have something like that happen. Definitely a 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...