All Comments on 'Two or Three?'

by Mild Mannered Author

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Excellent tale, mate! Not just the sex was well-written, but the whole thing. As I read it from beginning to end, not once did I want to skip to the sex. Keep at it! :)

shanie34Dshanie34Dalmost 20 years ago
Great read

Loved it, very solid story. thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellently done!

I am a devoted Batfan: I have a Batsignal tattoo, and my car has Batlogos. This story was awesome! I think Harley is very hot, and combining her with redhead Ivy was perfect. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!!!

I ran into this just looking through stories, now I think this is not only a great erotic story, but also a great story concerning some of my favorite characters. Great job. I'll show my fellow comic fans this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Definatly well done

Your understanding of the characters was amazing. I would love to see more posts of this kind with other characters because you definatly got it right on the first try so no reason to think you wont continue to get it right.

olteanolteanover 17 years ago
Harley would never do something like that!

Harley Quinn is an inocent optimistic pure character. She would never NEVER do the groce things you are accusing her of... So - stop writting about her: play nice or play dead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

Thanks for writing this. It shows effort, skill, talent and passion for the characters as well. Those of us who can spell "gross" without using spell-check appreciate you sharing your fantasy with the net.

As a comic geek and a fan of erotica, I wholeheartedly (and whole-bodily) enjoyed this. Azzarello wishes he could write this good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

Excellently done, keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this! Not only hot, but still in character. Ooh, now I want to know what went on between Bruce and Selina! Very nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant piece of writing not just the erotic scenes but you capturd what is great about batman well done!!!

QuoxQuoxalmost 15 years ago
Superb!

Great Story! You kept the tone of the characters perfectly; like you were one of DC Comic's writers! I hope you make a continuation of this soon! Maybe Robin will confront Harley or Ivy on a case, and is overtly brutal. I think it would be cool if Robin confronted Harley because she was a bit rough and slightly more menacing to him. Batman could see how hard he was on her, and arrange a "special mission" for one of the Justice League members. Who would it be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done.

An inspired work if ever I have seen one. For those of you irritated by the "would be" debauchery, consider for a moment the society we live in. Then compare it to the former professions as well as the standards of society as a whole. Just food for thought.

P.S. I hope to see similar work in the future.

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Someone who can write...who'dathunkit?

You seem to have learned one of the more difficult tricks for writers to pull off: how to not write boring sentences! I never felt like I was being smothered by useless exposition and my attention was never derailed by clunky prose. And I can totally imagine Harley and Ivy behaving exactly like that...

This should have gotten an 'E', in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant work!

I loved it! It read like a genuine DC Comics novella, I can't wait to see if Robin does feel the need to blow off some steam, and the "arrangements" Batman makes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very well written

I'm not usually the kind for this type of fic, but this was excellently written. Props on a job well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes

Now this is what it should be like!

SomeGuyNamedKevinSomeGuyNamedKevinover 12 years ago
Masterful

Masterful storytelling in every way. One of the best erotic stories ive read anywhere.

dirtynerdyfangirldirtynerdyfangirlalmost 11 years ago

I really enjoyed the scenes between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. I am a huge supporter of their relationship. I was also relieved that there was no sex involving Batman. I respect him too much, reading about him getting it on is not something I could do, it is really a turn off. You also did Pamela and Harley's personalities and mannerisms justice. Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous